• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official "Castle" thread! Spoilers welcomed!

Just saw this on Twitter:

William Keck (from TV Guide):
Castle fans - bummed there's no #SDCC panel this year? Follow me Monday for exclusive EP interview plus 1st new photo of Rick & Kate

Keck is a good source - he also did an interview before the season last year that revealed that Rick & Kate would be a couple. But he also hinted that Alexis wasn't coming home after the kidnapping. So who knows what Monday will bring?

Just saw this on Twitter:

William Keck (from TV Guide):
Castle fans - bummed there's no #SDCC panel this year? Follow me Monday for exclusive EP interview plus 1st new photo of Rick & Kate

Keck is a good source - he also did an interview before the season last year that revealed that Rick & Kate would be a couple. But he also hinted that Alexis wasn't coming home after the kidnapping. So who knows what Monday will bring?
OK, I have to ask since I'm not on Twitter - what the heck is an SDCC panel?

OK, I have to ask since I'm not on Twitter - what the heck is an SDCC panel?

San Diego Comic Con. It's a really big convention; they have discussion panels for TV shows & movies. Castle was there a few years, haven't been there the last 2.

Here's Nathan Fillion & Stana Katic reading from "Heat Wave" (the famous sex scene). You can hear William Keck at the beginning:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y82j_X8JMFQ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter