Official Car rental September 2013...advice please

The cheapest I have found for Sept 16-25 was around $350 for a full size car. It will be DBF, DS 7, DD 8 (both have boosters) and me. But my mom may end up going, it is going to depend on her work. Would a full size be ok? I'm not worried as far as fitting in people....I'm worried about luggage. How much luggage fits in the trunk of a "full sized" car?

Check Alamo today Sept. travelers, looks like rates are finally starting to drop a bit, just got a full size for the 13th through the 22nd of Sept. for $265 including all taxes and fees........not as low as they were in years past, but at least they are starting to go down.

On the august thread, I just read that you only need to reserve a standard because all cars with Alamo at MCO are full sized cars. Does anyone know that for certain? And, does it save you a little bit more?

On the august thread, I just read that you only need to reserve a standard because all cars with Alamo at MCO are full sized cars. Does anyone know that for certain? And, does it save you a little bit more?

Yes that is correct!! I completely forgot about that, just modified my reservation and now only $249 with all taxes and fees!!!!

Thanks for the heads up went ahead and booked...I'm guessing it will go down but always feels good to have something booked and then just watch for decreases :)

Check Alamo today Sept. travelers, looks like rates are finally starting to drop a bit, just got a full size for the 13th through the 22nd of Sept. for $265 including all taxes and fees........not as low as they were in years past, but at least they are starting to go down.

Did u use a code or coupon?
I entered the same dates and got almost $300 with insiders disc.

Did u use a code or coupon?
I entered the same dates and got almost $300 with insiders disc.

Sorry should have added that, costco code - 7014627, coupon - AD2338FDF.

Sorry should have added that, costco code - 7014627, coupon - AD2338FDF.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Finally got a price I can live with. $290 for 10 days/Aug 31-Sept 9, Midsize SUV. The lowest I have seen has been $346.

Just rebooked with Alamo for a standard car Sep 6-15 at MCO for $224.42 all inclusive using Alamo Insiders and Visa cpn AD2338FDF.

Also booked with Enterprise, same dates and such, for a standard with one class upgrade thru Costco for $219.31.

Still not good for my dates...9/27- 10/5

Mini Van still $632 :confused3

I think we're too late in the month. Maybe in a couple weeks our prices will go down, because I just checked for 9/25-10/5, $581 for an economy :sad2:

I think we're too late in the month. Maybe in a couple weeks our prices will go down, because I just checked for 9/25-10/5, $581 for an economy :sad2:

I just got $444 for your dates.....just using the costco code and NOT the Discount Coupon number for an economy car. Alamo

Using the KLM code for an 8 day rental I am down to $220 with national, about $30 cheaper than my original booking. My dates are 9/7 am pickup - 9/14 pm drop off.

Just rebooked with Alamo for a standard car Sep 6-15 at MCO for $224.42 all inclusive using Alamo Insiders and Visa cpn AD2338FDF.

Also booked with Enterprise, same dates and such, for a standard with one class upgrade thru Costco for $219.31.

Today I got my Alamo rental down to $208 and change.
That is down from $250 two days ago!!!
So happy prices are finally beginning to drop!!!

Been watching both the aug and sept thread, just booked 8/31-9/8 with Alamo visa code ad2338fdf for $191. Glad to see it under $200, hoping for more drops.

Anyone have any issues with Dollar Car Rental Company?

I just found a Dodge Avenger for a total of 147.61 - that includes all taxes and fees. I didn't use any codes.

Still not good for my dates...9/27- 10/5

Mini Van still $632 :confused3

I just looked at your dates with Dollar. I didn't put in any codes/coupons, but I did click on "City Specials". I am finding $279 total for a minivan or mid-sized van. I hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter