Official Amazing Race 21 Thread - NO SPOILERS!

So happy they won too.

The Texan won a lot of prizes along the way and the boys won a car each and some first place prizes so they are all winners.

Yay for the underdogs!

shinysparklybubbles said:
I can't stand how they refer to the Beekmans as "the gays", what's wrong with the goat farmers?

That REALLY bothered me too. Calling them "the morons" would have shown more class, but the twinnies proved how little they had tonight.

I really wanted J&J to win, but was happy so long as karma got twinnies & Texas!

I'm glad that the Beekmans won. I wanted the Chippies to win, but the Beekmans were my second favorite. I think it's funny that we went from one season with the winner having won the MOST legs along the way to a season where the winner won the LEAST legs along the way. Karma's a witch, Twinnies. You set them up to come out ahead at the Double U-Turn and they kicked everyone's butt :thumbsup2. I said back in post 281 that it would serve the game players right if the Beekmans won and they did :lmao:.

:cool1: :yay: :cheer2: YAY BEEKMAN BOYS!!!!!! :worship: :banana:

So glad to see Karma make things right in the end. I was glad to see the Chippies win the cars - they did deserve to win something. I was :eek: :woohoo: when the twinnies went home. And then when Texas got vapor locked at the flags ... :worship: Hope that $50 to each team was worth it Texas and Twinnies! Karma, baby, karma. ::yes::

Tonight's finale dinner was a mixture of French and NYC:

• French cheese (brie with truffles & chevre) with baguette slices.
  • Waldorf salad
  • Potato latkes, white and sweet (Hey! It's Hanukkah :)) with sour cream and apple sauce.
  • Chicken a l'orange
  • French wine.

:cool1: :yay: :cheer2: YAY BEEKMAN BOYS!!!!!! :worship: :banana:

So glad to see Karma make things right in the end. I was glad to see the Chippies win the cars - they did deserve to win something. I was :eek: :woohoo: when the twinnies went home. And then when Texas got vapor locked at the flags ... :worship: Hope that $50 to each team was worth it Texas and Twinnies! Karma, baby, karma. ::yes::

I agree! Karma in the end prevails. I would have been happy if Chippendales won, too. Just not the thieves.

Quick poll: did anyone not recognize the UN?

I knew it right away - so did everyone sitting in our living room. I thought it was a pretty universal symbol too. :confused3

I can't stand how they refer to the Beekmans as "the gays", what's wrong with the goat farmers?

It REALLY annoyed me at the "feeding the dogs" challenge when Twinnies kept calling them "evil gays" - SO not called for.

I really wanted Jaymes and James to win, however the last three teams were nice.

Kinda of weird there were no previews for next season

I was really pulling for the Chippendales as well, but was just as happy with the Beekman Boys winning. I would NOT have been happy with a Trey and Lexi victory - don't know what it is about that child (quite possibly the constant WHINING :rolleyes: ) but I just don't like them.

Chippies wanted it so badly for their families though - I am glad they got the cars so one of them can give the car to his mom. :love:

I think it was a fun season, and will miss it until it returns next spring!

OMG!

To win NO legs until the last one! yikes!

I really wanted the Chippies to win. Oh well.

I was an early fan of the Twinnies, but once they took the long-hairs $$, no more!

No problem with the winners but overall they were probably the least deserving off all the winners. They made so many mistakes along the way it just goes to show how weak this group of racers was.

:confused3 What makes them more deserving, winning legs? They didn't do anything negative w/any of the other teams, that I recall, and they won the leg that matters.

Truly a puke worthy result.

TWINNIE, is that you??

I was so happy to see the twins eliminated before the final leg. They were just truly nasty people. One can only hope that when they go back and watch these episodes that they see themselves for who they really are. I doubt it though, they are just to self absorbed and seem to view their nastiness as "cute". So, so glad that they did not win.

I am happy for the winners. However, I have to say that I was really pulling for Jaymes and James (although I'm still not sure which is which). The fact that one wants to give the car to his Mom and the other wanted money to help with his fathers cancer treatment just really got to me and pulled at my heartstrings. What a great couple of guys. You could really see the disappointment on their face when they came in second but they were very classy about it.

It does make you wonder though if J&J hadn't of used that U-turn what might have happened. The Beekmans probably would have been eliminated that leg. Wonder how Abbie and Ryan would have done at these final tasks??

I do have to say that I think it was unfair to have that last task be a road block. I think both teammates should have had the chance to work on the flags. With a challenge that difficult, it seemed sort of unfair for only one of them to have to do the challenge and have the other stand idly by. It was a cool challenge though. Like alot of them said, they took all kinds of notes but never paid attention to the hello and goodbyes. I imagine adrenaline is probably pumping at the finish line each leg you can easily miss what they are saying.

:confused3 What makes them more deserving, winning legs? They didn't do anything negative w/any of the other teams, that I recall, and they won the leg that matters.

TWINNIE, is that you??

At the dog challenge, the Beekmans figure out how to cut the meat faster and they could harass the girls while they cut the meat and they said the girls could not talk and work at the same time so this is why they got into the name calling.

Why did the teams have to wait for each other to finish the bungee challenge when there were 3 cranes.

I was so happy to see the twins go. I was sure they were going to be in the final three. Phil said in an interview that the team he expected to win didn't win, so I knew the Chippendales wouldn't win, but I was afraid it was going to be the Twinnies.

Poor Jaymes looked so sad on the mat at the end. The Chippendales were consistently positive and nice to everyone. Hopefully, they'll be back in another season.

It was nice to see the way the Beekmans found motivation in the fact that the other teams were ganging up on them, rather than let it discourage them.

TWINNIE, is that you??

It was more a statement of the quality of this group overall compared to past years. Even in this version there were teams that raced better races but couldn't win the last leg. You have to give them credit for sticking around but can you honestly remember a winner who performed so poorly on so many legs?

I do have to say that I think it was unfair to have that last task be a road block. I think both teammates should have had the chance to work on the flags. With a challenge that difficult, it seemed sort of unfair for only one of them to have to do the challenge and have the other stand idly by. It was a cool challenge though. Like alot of them said, they took all kinds of notes but never paid attention to the hello and goodbyes. I imagine adrenaline is probably pumping at the finish line each leg you can easily miss what they are saying.

Don't consider my a world traveler but I have been to four continents and about 25 different countries, the very first words I memorize is please, thank you, hello and goodbye and where's the bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter