"Official" 2015 MNSSHP thread

At about 10 min past midnight I got to my Halloween fast pass selection (more important ones done first) and for that night the latest lass available for haunted mansion was 5-6pm. Nothing pushing it closer to 6:30 as I had hoped. No sure if it was already taken or if they are not allowing FP after 6 now? In any event we ended uo with one from 3-4 for another ride which we likely will not make but we did get two we can use.

Costume ideas uodate,,thinking about a ghost tourist couple or ghost Mickey Mouse club members...DH is not into it now and not contributing any ideas! So trying to think out of the character box :)

We did Haunted Mansion for 5:30-6:30, so they are likely just gone now. We'll go back later to have the photopass pics and maybe ride again if the line isn't insane. :)

So I can see my MNSSHP tickets in my Disney experience app, but I can't select fastpasses. Am I doing something wrong? I am so used to being an onsite guest and doing just the party this year is really screwing me up.

Are you an offsite guest but within your 30 day window? Do you already have FP+s for that day using your regular ticket media? Each person in MDE can only have 3 prebooked FP+ assigned to them, even if they have a party ticket in addition to regular admission.

So I can see my MNSSHP tickets in my Disney experience app, but I can't select fastpasses. Am I doing something wrong? I am so used to being an onsite guest and doing just the party this year is really screwing me up.
Are you within 30 days of your party date?

Again... I hate that I'm not on site (first answer). It's so easy when I'm on site. I think I am getting confused. If you only have a party ticket can you book FP+? I see my ticket, but not my boyfriend's (who shows up in my MDE).

Again... I hate that I'm not on site (first answer). It's so easy when I'm on site. I think I am getting confused. If you only have a party ticket can you book FP+? I see my ticket, but not my boyfriend's (who shows up in my MDE).
Yes, you can book FPs as long as your tickets are linked.

Sorry for all the questions. when you say linked - does that mean it shows up in MDE? Does my boyfriend have to have his own MDE account?

Have you assigned the tickets to the correct people?

ETA: your order confirmation should be entered and then you assign the tickets to the correct people.

I am going to have to do this when I get home... I'm at work right now and don't have the tickets. For some reason it looks like mine is linked, but his isn't.

Smitch you are awesome...I may PM you fro more help. It looks like his ticket didn't get assigned. I can get FP+ for me, but not him. One other question. I can make FP+ online, but they all start early in the day, can I adjust the time to after 4 on the app and not the website?

I am going to have to do this when I get home... I'm at work right now and don't have the tickets. For some reason it looks like mine is linked, but his isn't.

Did you buy both party tickets in your account? If so, you need to assign them to people to be able to make FP+ with them. If he isn't in your MDE and doesn't have an MDE account of his own, then just add his name in your MDE and assign the ticket to him. You can then make FP+ for both of you.

Did you buy both party tickets in your account? If so, you need to assign them to people to be able to make FP+ with them. If he isn't in your MDE and doesn't have an MDE account of his own, then just add his name in your MDE and assign the ticket to him. You can then make FP+ for both of you.

I think you just helped me answer my question. My mom bought us the tickets in her account. Mine automatically showed up in my MDE. My boyfriend's is the one I am having problems with. He will want the app anyway, I will play around with it tomorrow night.

You all have been an awesome help!

Smitch you are awesome...I may PM you fro more help. It looks like his ticket didn't get assigned. I can get FP+ for me, but not him. One other question. I can make FP+ online, but they all start early in the day, can I adjust the time to after 4 on the app and not the website?
Yes, you can adjust the times.

I think you just helped me answer my question. My mom bought us the tickets in her account. Mine automatically showed up in my MDE. My boyfriend's is the one I am having problems with. He will want the app anyway, I will play around with it tomorrow night.

You all have been an awesome help!
You can either add him to your account or have him set up his own. They just need to be linked as friends and family and then it can be assigned to him.

Tomorrow night I am going to play around with the tickets (while I have everything in front of me!). I might be back for more help!

Tomorrow night I am going to play around with the tickets (while I have everything in front of me!). I might be back for more help!

Regardless of whether your boyfriend has his own MDE account, I'm pretty sure he's going to have to be linked to your mom's account in order to assign the ticket to him, since she was the purchaser. So set up an account for him, then send a friend request to your mom's account so they can be linked. You might be able to assign the ticket to him using the ticket number only once you have an MDE account set up for him, but I'm not sure that will work since your mom was the ticket purchaser.

No sure if it was already taken or if they are not allowing FP after 6 now?

I couldn't get DMT after 6:05 but figured they were just taken by other people :confused3 maybe they are limiting the after 6 fast passes.

There are no FP+ during MNSSHP. They are not offered during the party. I'm not sure when the cut off is, looks to be 6 or a little after but you cannot use them or get them for party hours.

Same thing happened to me and my bf. I had to call and have his ticket added to my MDE account. It was bought through my MDE account but didn't show up after purchase. He does not need an MDE account or to be linked. Do not set up a separate MDE account for him, that makes the process more difficult. Just give Disney a call and they will take care of it.

We have a party of 3. BF bought mine and his ticket through my account. Our friend bought his ticket through my account (we all logged in to the same MDE account to make our ticket purchases).

Only my ticket showed up. Neither of them have MDE accounts. Both BF and Friend were already listed under my "Friends and Family". I panicked and made a MDE account for BF thinking his ticket would show up there once we were linked. It didnt.

I called Disney and they said it would have been easier if I hadn't made a separate MDE account for BF but they were able to fix the issue within minutes. Now when I log into my MDE account, I can't make any changes to BF's ticket because he has his own MDE account. So I would have to log into his to make changes. I can make changes to Friends ticket because I didn't make him an MDE account. Its petty and confusing. So do not make another MDE account. Just call Disney and they will fix it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter