"Official" 2015 MNSSHP thread

I know i'm dreaming but it will be so cool that baymax be at a meet and greet at MK for the party to replace the fact that is not at HS anymore

yess that the one I was talking about.. was it for everybody or only for the one who took the special villain atr CRT

The dance parties are for everyone, the only thing that was extra was the soiree which took place in CRT, those people also got a roped off spot to view the parade and fireworks.

The dance parties are for everyone, the only thing that was extra was the soiree which took place in CRT, those people also got a roped off spot to view the parade and fireworks.
TY..I think we will love the dance party, we did it at HS with caracter palooza and it was one of the best memomy for my children

Help me decided between Sunday Oct 25th vs. Tuesday Oct 27th? Sunday is projected to just be "busier" at MK but last years party didn't sell out. Tuesday is less "busy" but its party sold out last year. No other factors that I need to worry about other than crowds at MK both before (4-7 p.m.) and during the party.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Help me decided between Sunday Oct 25th vs. Tuesday Oct 27th? Sunday is projected to just be "busier" at MK but last years party didn't sell out. Tuesday is less "busy" but its party sold out last year. No other factors that I need to worry about other than crowds at MK both before (4-7 p.m.) and during the party.

Thanks in advance for your input!

At that point I think it's really a toss up. High chance of both being sold out. I'd just pick whichever day works for you, assume it will sell out and get busy planning your costumes and getting excited!

I am planning to dress as Snow White for the party this year. My husband is more than a foot taller than me, but I think he should be my Dwarfs anyway. How cute would this costume combo be? :-)

320px-Snow_white_dopey.jpg

OMG! Reading this thread has me so excited! I was on the fence about going to MNSSHP this year since it would be solo and we just got back from our family visit. But.... now... looks like I MUST GO!! The castle show, parade and fireworks are the BEST!! :Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:wave::Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:earboy2:

Does anyone know about what time the parades and fireworks usually are? Also, is there a good place to watch the first parade where we can also hang out to see the fireworks? Or are they too far a part for that to matter?

Does anyone know about what time the parades and fireworks usually are? Also, is there a good place to watch the first parade where we can also hang out to see the fireworks? Or are they too far a part for that to matter?
Parades are at 8:15 and 10:30, with fireworks at 9:30. Directly in front of the castle gives the best view of the fireworks, so anywhere along Main Street would be good, but crazy crowded. You'd be better off watching the parade in Frontierland and moving up front afterwards.

Parades are at 8:15 and 10:30, with fireworks at 9:30. Directly in front of the castle gives the best view of the fireworks, so anywhere along Main Street would be good, but crazy crowded. You'd be better off watching the parade in Frontierland and moving up front afterwards.

Thank you!

I have previously read that MNSSHP guests without regular tickets can enter MK around 4PM. Is given or is it up to the CM? Also, would I need a regular ticket to enter MK for dining reservation at 4 or 5PM?

Last edited:
Sorry, but reading through 62 pages is too much. I have previously read that MNSSHP guests without regular tickets can enter MK around 4PM. Is given or is it up to the CM? Also, would I need a regular ticket to enter MK for dining reservation at 4 or 5PM?
You can get in at 4pm with just a party tickets. It has been this way for years. I wouldn't make an ADR right at 4, but 4:15/4:30 would be great.

We like to watch the parade from Frontierland, near Liberty Square. We move to New Fantasyland for the fireworks. We like seeing the whole sky above us filled with fireworks more than we like to watch the show from the front of the castle. It also keeps us from getting trapped in the crowds on Main St which is nice - and positions us to jump on to Peter Pan with no line!

Any suggestions on which date is better for the party? 10/20 or 10/22? I was thinking maybe Tuesday 10/20?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter