Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

We will be attending 9/15-4 adults

We aren't sure about costumes yet, but are tossing around Disney Bounding as the Inside Out characters. Getting close so I guess we need to make a decision!

Book's battery died last year while we were at the party. It was very sad. I'm adding a sleep function this year to help with battery life (it's remote triggered). I've never thought of using laptop batteries though!
All of ours have on and off switches. I hid them in between layers of the corset. I wouldn't use laptop batters those are usually mad up of those 18.... I can't remember the rest of the number but there like big double a batteries those explod if they are over charged or puncture or drain to low or get drained to low. So many are marked as "protected" and tire not. I have a circuit protecting my Lipo batters that are like in "foil" packs. The 5v booster will also turn off if voltage drops so I have server always things in play to be safer. But they work awesome and last forever!

All of ours have on and off switches. I hid them in between layers of the corset. I wouldn't use laptop batters those are usually mad up of those 18.... I can't remember the rest of the number but there like big double a batteries those explod if they are over charged or puncture or drain to low or get drained to low. So many are marked as "protected" and tire not. I have a circuit protecting my Lipo batters that are like in "foil" packs. The 5v booster will also turn off if voltage drops so I have server always things in play to be safer. But they work awesome and last forever!

I wish we were going to the same party! I would have loved to meetup and "talk shop" for a bit. Keep posting your work please!

List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy. I am missing info from several of you, including but not limited to...

@Beast2Prince- is anyone besides your daughter dressing up?

@chrisc88- How many kids and adults, and who is wearing which costume?

@sms2015- Do I have the correct number of people listed? If so, are the others dressing up? Also, what time is your ADR?

@maryandtyson- How many kids and adults?

@Bricket- What time is your ADR?

@knitngurl- What date are you attending the party?

@njmomof1 - Will either of you be dressing up?

@BigMommaMouse- How many kids and adults in your party?

Not sure what's happened, but I'm not getting email notices of posts...? So sorry!
Adults have increased to 6 total; so, we're now 6A/6C
Hubby and I still undecided on which Star Wars costumes; however DDs are currently still going as Chewbacca and an Ewok. Not sure what other 2 families in our group will be doing - they are usually last minute with plans.
ADR Chef Mickey's at 1:20pm
Thanks!

Have a better handle on costumes for 10/22:

DS - Sven
DDIL - Anna
DD - 101 dalmation
DH - not sure yet
Me - possibly Minnie but my daughter thinks I should be Cruella de Vil ( not sure what that means?)

Well, after reading so many tips about not being able to do it all in one party, we (2 adults- sister and me) have added 9/15. Probably no costumes. Going mainly for shopping, parade, and fireworks. Then will use 10/18 as "party only"! Smitch- you have done a great job on this thread. Thanks for all your insight and help.

May dad wants to go to the party with us now for October 29th. The party hasn't sold out yet but my Disney gift cards aren't coming from Target until Tuesday. Do you guys think it's safe to wait until then or will the party sell out before then? Thanks!

We'll be attending on 10/27. 3 Adults - me and my parents. Costume-wise:

me - Flash Gordon (80s era Sam Jones)
dad - Kenny Rogers (The Gambler)
mom - doll

We also have tickets for the Hallowishes premium dessert party on 10/27

So excited this is our first time for the MNSSHP and first Disney trip for my youngest!
9/22/15
7 (4 adults) (3 kids)
Undecided

Any tips and pointers most appreciated kids are 6,7&9! Thanks.

So excited this is our first time for the MNSSHP and first Disney trip for my youngest!
9/22/15
7 (4 adults) (3 kids)
Undecided

Any tips and pointers most appreciated kids are 6,7&9! Thanks.

I'd say, let them sleep in that morning. Check out the flyer once posted after the first party and come up with some just do's. Eat in the park, better then running on empty. We ate a big lunch last year around 2 and by 9:30 we were all hungry and a bit tired.

Smitch425 - thank you for all your hard work with this thread, you are doing a great job with it!
I have added a second party for us, we now have tickets for Sept 27 for 2 adults - not sure which night we will go in costume now, we might just find a halloween shirt to wear. I have tickets for the Hallowishes Dessert party on Oct 4th, by adding the second party will will now be able to enjoy that, a parade viewing , lots of trick or treating, plenty of attractions with a shorter wait (for the most part) and hopefully any dance parties that may be occuring :)

My DD14, DD12, and I will be going to the party on 10/16, this will be our third time attending MNSSHP, DH decided that he didn't want to attend this year so he will be going to Epcot that evening. We are dressing as Inside Out characters...DD14 will be Disgust, DD12 will be dressing as Joy, and I will be dressing as Riley. Once the girls get home from school, I will take a picture of us in full costume and post it for you (I am still in the process of looking for green and yellow "globes" for the girls to hold while taking pictures though).

Attending Oct 29 - 6A/1C
All unsure of costumes.
I guess I better start coming up with an idea or I will run out of time

Hello all!

I am new on here. My day for this will be 10/29. 2 adults for sure but possibly 3. No clue on costumes at least for me. What are some simple but cute ideas for someone plus size?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter