Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

@crostorfer, I currently have you listed as 1 adult and 1 child and undecided for both 10/1 and 10/2. Which date is the HM costume for? Or is it for both? Do you know the child costume for either date yet?

We will be going on September 25. There will be 2 adults and 2 children. Child one will be Belle and my husband is Gaston. Child two is Snow White and I am Evil Queen. We have no dining plans.

The list is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy! Let me know if I have made any errors. If there are question marks in your line, it's because I don't know something. Lol! We're getting close, y'all...let's see those costume pics! :)

Hi everyone! I'm getting ready to update the list, and it's another HUGE update! We're just a little over two weeks from the first party! So exciting!!! Here are a few specifics released so far...

1. There will be no princes. The meets at Fairytale Hall will be the same as regular daytime hours. (Cinderella/Rapunzel and Anna/Elsa)
2. Maleficent and Evil Queen will not be available for meet and greets.
3. There will be a "Monstrous Scream-o-ween Ball" in Tomorrowland, with no other dance party announced, and confirmation that there will be no villain's party at Diamond Horseshoe.
4. Announced villains for meet and greets include, Cruella, Jafar, Lotso, Gaston, and Queen of Hearts.
5. Cruella will be available for meets near the Fantasyland train station.
6. Jack and Sally will be near Storybook Circus for their meet this year.
7. Gaston will be in his usual spot near the tavern.
8. Queen of Hearts will be near the teacups.
9. Lotso will be in Tomorrowland.

Now, as I get ready to update, there are a few questions I have for those of you who have posted recently...

Will either of you be dressing up?

Are you the "DW"? :)

Is your party 2 adults and 2 kids?

@Lulubelle17, what time is your BOG ADR?

It's for 7:45 pm, but I am looking for something earlier, possibly around 5:00. I know, impossible, wish me luck!

What time is your ADR?

Will the adults be dressing up?

Which restaurant for your ADR?

Hi everyone! I'm getting ready to update the list, and it's another HUGE update! We're just a little over two weeks from the first party! So exciting!!! Here are a few specifics released so far...

1. There will be no princes. The meets at Fairytale Hall will be the same as regular daytime hours. (Cinderella/Rapunzel and Anna/Elsa)
2. Maleficent and Evil Queen will not be available for meet and greets.
3. There will be a "Monstrous Scream-o-ween Ball" in Tomorrowland, with no other dance party announced, and confirmation that there will be no villain's party at Diamond Horseshoe.
4. Announced villains for meet and greets include, Cruella, Jafar, Lotso, Gaston, and Queen of Hearts.
5. Cruella will be available for meets near the Fantasyland train station.
6. Jack and Sally will be near Storybook Circus for their meet this year.
7. Gaston will be in his usual spot near the tavern.
8. Queen of Hearts will be near the teacups.
9. Lotso will be in Tomorrowland.

Now, as I get ready to update, there are a few questions I have for those of you who have posted recently...

Will either of you be dressing up?

Are you the "DW"? :)

Is your party 2 adults and 2 kids?

@Lulubelle17, what time is your BOG ADR?

What time is your ADR?

Will the adults be dressing up?

Which restaurant for your ADR?

I will have on a black dress with either candy corn minnie ears or sally minnie ears!

Finally pulled the trigger for October 4! We've been planning it for awhile, just hadn't bought our tickets. It'll be myself (Izzy), DH (Captain Hook), DS1 (Jake) and DS2 (Cubby)

First of all I want to thank smitch425 for all of the hard work that is put into this thread, it is really appreciated. Second, I just checked the Roll Call list and noticed that you are also posting the ADRs that we get for the night of the party. I forgot to mention that the girls and I will be eating at Tony's Town Square at 5:25pm before heading to the festivities :goodvibes. Also, I promise I will take pictures of us in our costumes but I am still in the process of looking for the girls "orbs" that they will be holding, once I figure out how I am going to do that (someone on the DIS had mentioned to get clear plastic balls at Michael's and put glow sticks in there), I will then post a photo.

Just purchased for 10/22! I'm traveling with an adult sibling who does not want to attend the party...how could you not? I'm still brainstorming for costume ideas.

Just bought our tickets for MNSSHP!! October 25th!!! So excited!!!!! :D :D :D We haven't been to the party since 2011.

Hi All,

Me and my partner (both 25 yrs old) will be visiting MNSSHP next year and was wondering if anyone can suggest costume ideas?

Neither of us will be willing to wear a hat/wig due the temperature and also anything obviously heavy and thick clothing.

Please help, we're really stuck and would love some opinions :)

Do you have something your both interested in? I've found choosing what you want and altering it for the weather can work well.

Me & DH are going to the 2nd of October party :)

I'll be dressing up as Ariel and DH will be dressing up as Fix it Felix Jr.

My mermaid tail has arrived, just waiting for my wig and bra to turn up. Need to find some kind of flesh coloured top to go under the bra because well you know... ha ha

This is us at the last party we went to

We will be attending on October 15, party of 6. # 3 Adults and 3 kids. We're planning to go as The Incredibles......and are super excited!!

We are attending the Nov. 1 party dressed as Alice in Wonderland characters.
me = cheshire cat
DH = Mad Hatter
DD (9) = Alice
DD (6) = Queen of Hearts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter