Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Hi Everyone! 8 of us are attending Disney 10/28-11/1. We will be attending MNSSHP on Halloween (my bday!) everyone is an adult. Myself-burglar, husband-burgler, friend Alina-butterfly, her husband Gabe-butterfly catcher, 2 friends undecided. Other 2 aren't doing MNSSHP. Does anyone know if we are allowed to wear the burglar mask that goes just around the eyes?

@smitch425 ....not sure if you have seen it yet, but as of when I checked last night, it appears all remaining parties are now sold out (including the 22nd and 25th).

My friend finally made a choice on her costume! So on 10/31 it'll be Aurora & Philip plus a Rosie the Riveter/Capt America. So pumped! I'm still making my accessories, haha!

Hi Everyone! 8 of us are attending Disney 10/28-11/1. We will be attending MNSSHP on Halloween (my bday!) everyone is an adult. Myself-burglar, husband-burgler, friend Alina-butterfly, her husband Gabe-butterfly catcher, 2 friends undecided. Other 2 aren't doing MNSSHP. Does anyone know if we are allowed to wear the burglar mask that goes just around the eyes?

Yep! Those masks are fine!

List is current!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter