Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

My 20yo daughter has finally decided that she is going to be Sadness and I am always Mickey. We will be attending the 10/2 party.

My 20yo daughter has finally decided that she is going to be Sadness and I am always Mickey. We will be attending the 10/2 party.

DH and myself would like to be Mickey and Minnie. We are wanting something very simple. We're going to our first MNSSHP October 25. Would you be willing to post a picture of your Mickey costume? We are really trying to get ideas. If not, I totally understand. I am just not very creative. lol

DH and myself would like to be Mickey and Minnie. We are wanting something very simple. We're going to our first MNSSHP October 25. Would you be willing to post a picture of your Mickey costume? We are really trying to get ideas. If not, I totally understand. I am just not very creative. lol
You can see a small version of my costume in my profile pic. I am Mickey obsessed and I have a Mickey classroom at my school. I always dress as Mickey on our Halloween dress up day at school. I have the Mickey house shoe feet and Mickey gloves. I wear a Mickey ear headband, along with red shorts, black leggings and a black turtleneck. I added some felt white dots to my shorts. If it is a cold day, I also have some footie pajamas with the same lookalike the turtleneck shorts and leggings.

You can see a small version of my costume in my profile pic. I am Mickey obsessed and I have a Mickey classroom at my school. I always dress as Mickey on our Halloween dress up day at school. I have the Mickey house shoe feet and Mickey gloves. I wear a Mickey ear headband, along with red shorts, black leggings and a black turtleneck. I added some felt white dots to my shorts. If it is a cold day, I also have some footie pajamas with the same lookalike the turtleneck shorts and leggings.

Thank you! How cute!

Oct 20th is our date. DW as Minnie Mouse, DD as Vannelope, DS undecided, probably a basketball player, myself as Phineas

Going on the 18th, 20th and 1st Nov. I really want to dress up as Tinkerbell but I'm going on a solo trip and am worried I'm going to look completely bizarre sitting on the bus by myself in a Tinkerbell costume. I can't decide!

Going on the 18th, 20th and 1st Nov. I really want to dress up as Tinkerbell but I'm going on a solo trip and am worried I'm going to look completely bizarre sitting on the bus by myself in a Tinkerbell costume. I can't decide!
Do it!!! You will have a blast!

Long time, no visit!
Thought I'd come in and confirm our details:

September 27 (ordered our tickets a few weeks ago)
5leobeans - 2 A/3C - Star Wars

Me - Princess Leia (less costume, more disneybounding)
DH - Chewbacca t-shirt
DD7 - Darth Vader
DD5 - R2 D2
DS1 - Yoda

Have been working on costumes - about 75% done. Have been unable to order Yoda ears for my son, so I guess I'll be making those :). I also want to make Leia's hair buns out of yarn since I have short hair. A bit of sewing left, then I should be able to post pics.

I'm super excited about the party, and getting to dress up!

Update on us. We've figured out costumes for three of us for the 9/22 party.
Me- Halloween-inspired Minnie Mouse
DH- Indiana Jones
DD- Baymax
The other 2 adults are still undecided.

First MNSSHP!! I'm so excited!! We're shooting for 10/23. We will have 6 adults and 4 children and are going with a "Pirates and Princesses" theme for costumes but haven't gotten any more specific than that.

We actually have tickets for the 10/20 MNSSHP :-) Everything else is the same!

Ooops sorry my mistake i'm thinking of sleep hollow I bleeive it was. I blame it on so close to going to disney-itis.

hello everyone! don't know if i'm doing this right, but i'm gonna pop down for a quick visit for the september 25th party. will be coming as a pirate! first time going and i'm really looking forward to it!!

We're going to the Sept 27th party. There are 6 of us in total - 4 adults & 2 children. Our daughter & son will both be going as skeletons. The adults will be wearing something halloween decorated but not costumes.

First trip for my parents & my children! My husband and I haven't been since 2006 - so excited to be going again!!

Hi all! Our very first MNSSHP on Oct 22!!! We will be 2 adults, 2 children. Me- Mr Smee, DH- Captain Hook, DS- Peter Pan, and DNiece- Wendy. We are very excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter