• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Ok, I finally found my costume, so I'm updating my info: I'll be going as Belle (in the blue dress) in an awesome custom dress I found on Etsy, since I don't have a crafty sewing bone in my body lol

We are going 10/31, it was the only Saturday available and between school and work we didn't have much of a choice. It will be our first time there for the party, 2 adults and 2 kids, and we were thinking about going as the Incredibles but we haven't decided yet. Now, I know it will be crowded, but how bad will it be? How long are the rides lines on average? Is it still less than, let's say, park at capacity on Christmas day? I'm getting a little worried...

Somewhat of a newbie here, but I figured I would post anyway as I'm really excited to attend this year! :D

We will be attending on Tuesday, Sept. 22
I will be taking my parents, so it will be 3 adults
My parents are undecided (not sure if they will dress up at all, but I'm trying to convince them!). I will be going as a Death Star construction worker.
BOG @ 4:35 p.m.

This will be our first time at mnsshp on 9/20 so very exciting for us. We are 4 adults and 4 kids and will be going as pirates and mermaids as we have all booked into pirate league earlier in the day. We then have a 5pm adr at chef mickeys before heading back for the party starting

This will be our first time at mnsshp on 9/20 so very exciting for us. We are 4 adults and 4 kids and will be going as pirates and mermaids as we have all booked into pirate league earlier in the day. We then have a 5pm adr at chef mickeys before heading back for the party starting
Just so you know, Jack Sparrow's line starts building around 6:00. Not sure if he is in your party plans or not.

First time party-goers on 11/1! Me, DH, and DD 7. We have not told DD yet. We've dropped some hints she's completely missed, but are still trying to come up with a fun way to surprise her!

Just so you know, Jack Sparrow's line starts building around 6:00. Not sure if he is in your party plans or not.
I'm not actually sure what this is. If you could fill me in id be grateful. Do you think this is worth doing and would we be able to get there in time?

I'm not actually sure what this is. If you could fill me in id be grateful. Do you think this is worth doing and would we be able to get there in time?
Jack Sparrow only does meet and greets at MNSSHP. He would be a great character to meet for your group. I would head there right after dinner or during the first parade if you plan to do the second parade, which is less crowded than the first.

Last edited:
Jack Sparrow only does meet and greets at MNSSHP. He would be a great character to meet for your group. I would head there right after dinner or during the fist parade if you plan to do the second parade, which is less crowded than the first.

Great, thank you! I didn't know this. That's another thing to add to my list

Is this for 2015? I am attending October 7, but the date was not listed....2 adults, 2 children, still working on costume decisions...

My daughter and I are going for the first time on Oct. 13th. We are wearing Haunted Mansion hostess aprons and matching headbands/mouse ears!

List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy. I am missing info from several of you, including but not limited to...

@Beast2Prince- is anyone besides your daughter dressing up?

@chrisc88- How many kids and adults, and who is wearing which costume?

@sms2015- Do I have the correct number of people listed? If so, are the others dressing up? Also, what time is your ADR?

@maryandtyson- How many kids and adults?

@Bricket- What time is your ADR?

@knitngurl- What date are you attending the party?

@njmomof1 - Will either of you be dressing up?

@BigMommaMouse- How many kids and adults in your party?
We went away for a few days in Cornwall. Just catching up. We are 2 adults and 1 (14y) child. -Max Modem, Lindana, Evil Doofenshmirtz.

Last edited:
Is this for 2015? I am attending October 7, but the date was not listed....2 adults, 2 children, still working on costume decisions...

This is for 2015, and there is no party on Oct 7.

I just figured out that you might be going to MHP in DL. This thread is for MNSSHP in WDW. I'm not sure if there is a similar thread for the DL party, but I did find this thread that may help...
http://www.disboards.com/threads/halloweentime-at-dlr-superthread-4-2015-info-is-finally-in.3270919/

Changed our tickets from 10/13 to 10/15. I will be disneybounding cheshire cat, not sure about DS or DH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter