Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Please add me to the list! 2 adults attending on 10/25. My DH is going as a Haunted Mansion butler and I will be blue dress Belle. Can't wait, I have been to the party once before and it was a blast! Really looking forward to the Hocus Pocus themed show.

We finally told our kids we are going back in September! They are very excited. They also decided our costumes...Inside Out. We are under the September 15th party. Just thought I would update. I have already started the costumes and will post when they are all finished.

We've finally decided on costumes for the 27th, the Wicked Stepsisters (me and my sister) and Prince Charming (DS2.5); our friends are going as Elinor and Merida. We have a 4pm BOG ADR, so excited!

Paid balance the other day, yay!! And DD has agreed to wearing a costume, double yay! Lol Now we just have to decide on what.

Does anyone know if there are objections to wearing your costume to an ADR before the party? Having dinner at Chef Mickey's and then going to the party and my DDIL wants to wear her costume to dinner so she's all set for the party. Any problems with this?

We've finally decided on costumes for the 27th, the Wicked Stepsisters (me and my sister) and Prince Charming (DS2.5); our friends are going as Elinor and Merida. We have a 4pm BOG ADR, so excited!
I love that idea of the Wicked Stepsisters and Prince Charming
Does anyone know if there are objections to wearing your costume to an ADR before the party? Having dinner at Chef Mickey's and then going to the party and my DDIL wants to wear her costume to dinner so she's all set for the party. Any problems with this?
Last year we saw a few families in costume eating at restaurants around the world.

Nope no problems at all I've done it both times I've gone. And am planning a pre party, CRT in costume this year. It can lead to some awesome pics!
adrbog.jpg

Please add us to the list as well!

Oct 16: 3 - (2A/1C) - ME - Disney bounding Mickey, DW - Disney bounding Minnie, DD (2) - Jasmine - costumes are subject to change as we just decided to do this party today.

Oct 20: 3 - (2A/1C) - ME - Jafar, DW - Queen of Hearts, DD (2) - Ursula - Doing a Villains theme

No ADRs

We've bought our tickets! It's going to be me (Black Widow), my husband (Thor), our 8-year old son (Iron Man), my mom (undecided), my sister (Bat Girl), and her boyfriend (Batman). We're going Oct 29th and are so excited!

Please add me to the list for 09/15, party of 1. I’ll be going as Elsa if nothing else goes wrong

DH is going as Mr. Incredible for the party on Sept. 27. He looks a little silly, but I love that he's willing to be silly for us :love2:

Will you be Elastic Girl?

No, lol. Mostly cause I'm still a little chunkier than I'd like and there's no way I'd go out in all that spandex :crazy2:

We aren't going as a specific, themed group. I'll be Alice, DS will be Peter Pan and DD is going to be surprised with a Snow White dress.

List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy. I am missing info from several of you, including but not limited to...

@Beast2Prince- is anyone besides your daughter dressing up?

@chrisc88- How many kids and adults, and who is wearing which costume?

@sms2015- Do I have the correct number of people listed? If so, are the others dressing up? Also, what time is your ADR?

@maryandtyson- How many kids and adults?

@Bricket- What time is your ADR?

@knitngurl- What date are you attending the party?

@njmomof1 - Will either of you be dressing up?

@BigMommaMouse- How many kids and adults in your party?

Last edited:
No, lol. Mostly cause I'm still a little chunkier than I'd like and there's no way I'd go out in all that spandex :crazy2:

We aren't going as a specific, themed group. I'll be Alice, DS will be Peter Pan and DD is going to be surprised with a Snow White dress.

True, I forgot that superheros love spandex which is not easy to pull off! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter