Official 2013 Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare, Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k Thread!

sunnygal041 said:
Breaking news, folks.. Bill e-mailed me tonite. I have to scan and e-mail form to him on Monday! There are slots still avail. I booked flights on AA. Just waiting to find out about hotels. OMG, this Florida gal is going to Cali! Hey Longhorns, Grayhndmom and Nicki: can I get a Yeeehaw?

I'm shocked -congratulations- I thought they were sold out! Wow!!

Breaking news, folks.. Bill e-mailed me tonite. I have to scan and e-mail form to him on Monday! There are slots still avail. I booked flights on AA. Just waiting to find out about hotels. OMG, this Florida gal is going to Cali! Hey Longhorns, Grayhndmom and Nicki: can I get a Yeeehaw?

Awesome! :thumbsup2

Hiya folks. Sent my reg. form to Bill this morning and he said he has received it. Made my hotel ressie-BW Stovall's(thanks Nicki:thumbsup2), booked my flights to LAX. Here we go..C2C Im going to DL with all my WISH friends!!

Cindy:hippie:

sunnygal041 said:
Hiya folks. Sent my reg. form to Bill this morning and he said he has received it. Made my hotel ressie-BW Stovall's(thanks Nicki:thumbsup2), booked my flights to LAX. Here we go..C2C Im going to DL with all my WISH friends!!

Cindy:hippie:

Woot woot woot! California's not gonna know what hit 'em!

Alright! I really need to figure out how I can make this work so the crazy Princesses can take over Cali! Cindy, Nicki, we need to get Debi transfered to DL for that weekend! Meredith needs to come along too! You guys all crack me up!!!

ColleenG said:
Alright! I really need to figure out how I can make this work so the crazy Princesses can take over Cali! Cindy, Nicki, we need to get Debi transfered to DL for that weekend! Meredith needs to come along too! You guys all crack me up!!!

Hey stranger! Good to see ya. Yes, you need to get to DL. Stupid question, but who's Debi?

ColleenG said:

Yes! We all need to be there!

ColleenG said:

Wow all of y'all are going to be there. Sounds like I need to wet quickly see if I can make this trip happen. I would live to go to DL and with everyone it would be a blast!!!!

olliffm1 said:
Wow all of y'all are going to be there. Sounds like I need to wet quickly see if I can make this trip happen. I would live to go to DL and with everyone it would be a blast!!!!

Wouldn't be the same without you:)

Wouldn't be the same without you:)

Agreed! Hey, we still gotta meet Longhorns2, Gryhndmom and anybody else we didn't get the chance to meet before. The more the merrier! Figured out who Debi was; She was the server at Kona, right? :scratchin

Agreed! Hey, we still gotta meet Longhorns2, Gryhndmom and anybody else we didn't get the chance to meet before. The more the merrier! Figured out who Debi was; She was the server at Kona, right? :scratchin

I forgot to tell you! I did meet Gryhndmom at Soarin' on Monday after the Princess:) But we do need to plan a meet with everyone! And yes, Debi was our server:thumbsup2

niclodn said:
I forgot to tell you! I did meet Gryhndmom at Soarin' on Monday after the Princess:) But we do need to plan a meet with everyone! And yes, Debi was our server:thumbsup2

Good for you, bad for me. I wanted to meet her, too. Waaaaaahhh

It was so funny to start talking about our DIS thread and then realizing we had all traded and read each other posts ! Can't wait to meet the others in person....:woohoo:

Gryhndmom said:
It was so funny to start talking about our DIS thread and then realizing we had all traded and read each other posts ! Can't wait to meet the others in person....:woohoo:

Toooo funny. Looking forward to meeting others, as well. I'm terrible with names, especially after a few cocktails

There's a group on fb that a nice gal started not long ago (it branched off from a running costume group) and we are dressing as Mouseketeers for the half! If anyone wants to join in with us, I can send you the link or search "Mouseketeer Group for 2013 DL Half", the more the merrier! I know some WISHers are already in there, as well as people from other runDisney groups. We are in the process of working on our matching costume... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter