Official 2013 Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare, Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k Thread!

I emailed bill today- he's working tomorrow. So you might get a call. FYI!

Was inputting the race registrations he had today into active. Said he had more to do tomorrow.

Was inputting the race registrations he had today into active. Said he had more to do tomorrow.

We got our active registrations yesterday...guess I really have to do this :rotfl2: after two weeks off from training after PHM....3 miles tomorrow...it will help lessen the pain of the cost of my new roof..:worried:

longhorns2 said:

Really? That is good news! Thanks, Patty!

Gryhndmom said:
We got our active registrations yesterday...guess I really have to do this :rotfl2: after two weeks off from training after PHM....3 miles tomorrow...it will help lessen the pain of the cost of my new roof..:worried:

Hahahahahaha. I signed up for a 1/2 on 3/23. No donuts for me, either.

Why no donuts? They have carbs great for refueling;).

Better carbs are malasadas or....yum...cocoa puffs !!!!:rotfl: feel free to bring one or both to DL 1/2...I know I'll buy a dozen of each as the sugar rush should make me do at least a 8 min mile !:rotfl2:

Gryhndmom said:
I don't think they work weekends....but try tomorrow morning...

Tried calling today. All I got was a recording saying they were closed. Oh well, just I will have to wait until Monday.

Better carbs are malasadas or....yum...cocoa puffs !!!!:rotfl: feel free to bring one or both to DL 1/2...I know I'll buy a dozen of each as the sugar rush should make me do at least a 8 min mile !:rotfl2:

I can try to bring these but was going to do this trip as a carry on bag. I may have to ship them to PPH and then distribute at the WISH meet.

Breaking news, folks.. Bill e-mailed me tonite. I have to scan and e-mail form to him on Monday! There are slots still avail. I booked flights on AA. Just waiting to find out about hotels. OMG, this Florida gal is going to Cali! Hey Longhorns, Grayhndmom and Nicki: can I get a Yeeehaw?

sunnygal041 said:
Breaking news, folks.. Bill e-mailed me tonite. I have to scan and e-mail form to him on Monday! There are slots still avail. I booked flights on AA. Just waiting to find out about hotels. OMG, this Florida gal is going to Cali! Hey Longhorns, Grayhndmom and Nicki: can I get a Yeeehaw?

Yeeeehhhaawwww!!!!!! That's awesome. Congrats on getting in!!!

longhorns2 said:
Yeeeehhhaawwww!!!!!! That's awesome. Congrats on getting in!!!

Rock on, sister! Thanks soooo much, Patty! I'm still in shock. Looking forward to hanging out, since I missed ya at PHM.

Cindy dde00cdf89

Zippity do dah and....yeeeehaw !!!! :cool1: Know how you feel about the age thing....I actually had to put down 46 vs 45 as my age for DL....owwww...it did hurt ! :rotfl:

Thinking about getting one of those really big goofy styrofoam type Stetson hats for the race:upsidedow

sunnygal041 said:

Yeeeeee freakin' haw !!!!!!!

Gryhndmom said:
Zippity do dah and....yeeeehaw !!!! :cool1: Know how you feel about the age thing....I actually had to put down 46 vs 45 as my age for DL....owwww...it did hurt ! :rotfl:

Thinking about getting one of those really big goofy styrofoam type Stetson hats for the race:upsidedow

Thanks much! I'll even wear that hat. Maybe a blow up orange to rep Fla!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter