Official 2013 Disneyland Dumbo Double Dare, Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k Thread!

sunnygal041 said:
oh boy, i can drive to mco and fly to lax non-stop, 8/30-9/2. I am sooo tempted to call get travel to see if there are 1/2 spots left, c2c is calling me!

yes!!!!

Oh boy, I can drive to MCO and fly to LAX non-stop, 8/30-9/2. I am sooo tempted to call GET travel to see if there are 1/2 spots left, C2C is calling me!
Yeah...hope when Bill call backs he has spots open....(he was the get it travel guy I spoke with). Hmmmmm...could be a party in the making.....keeping my fingers crossed for ou ! :cool1:

Gryhndmom said:
Yeah...hope when Bill call backs he has spots open....(he was the get it travel guy I spoke with). Hmmmmm...could be a party in the making.....keeping my fingers crossed for ou ! :cool1:

Peer pressure--Yeeeehaw

niclodn said:
I know what you mean! I have a room booked at Stovall's if you want to share.

What's that? I only know about the GC where grayhndmom is staying and the DL hotel.

sunnygal041 said:
What's that? I only know about the GC where grayhndmom is staying and the DL hotel.

Its a Best Western good neighbor hotel. It came highly recommended by peeps on the boards:)

niclodn said:
Yep. I debated Paradise Pier (the 3rd Disney hotel), but for a solo trip it was a bit too much...

Well, if this guy calls and says availability, I will ask about those rates. If we share, shouldn't be so bad. Ah heck, I'm used to paying 300 for the Poly by myself.

sunnygal041 said:
Well, if this guy calls and says availability, I will ask about those rates. If we share, shouldn't be so bad. Ah heck, I'm used to paying 300 for the Poly by myself.

Okay, let me know. I can prob swing that worth a roommate:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter