Off to see Mickey MEOWS and Snow WIPE again!! A Nov 2012 PTR! W/Pictures

I haven't been to either for breakfast, but I think I'd pick 1800 Park Fair.

:wave2: If food is the concern, go with Cape May. I've heard better things about the food there than at PF.

Hope we can catch up soon! :hug:

I forgot that I already made reservations for breakfast EARLY that morning. It was the ONLY time I could find for this particular restaurant, but I'm excited. This way we can also get to Port Canaveral EARLY and get onboard the ship before most of the crowds. I'm hoping to explore the ship a bit before too many people board.

So anyhow..... I have reservations at Chef Mickeys at 7:05! :cool1:

Yay you're back!! :goodvibes

I remember reading your TR a couple of years ago and I can't believe how much Reya and Jayden have grown- they are just adorable! ;)

I just happened to stumble across this PTR and I'm so glad... can't wait to hear more plans- we are also staying in a Little Mermaid room in January so it'll be great to see what you think. :thumbsup2

Carla

Just checking in! Don't know if you remember me but I followed a couple of your other TRs. Haven't been active on the boards in a while as no Disney trips since 2010 but I had a little princess of my own in December last year so we're tentatively planning a trip for next year ;) Can't believe how much Reya and Jayden have changed, and your trip plans sound awesome :thumbsup2

Hi! Following along, so excited for you and your beautiful family. Christmas Decorations at Disney & a Disney Dream Cruise! :woohoo:

We also like road trips and I do not like to fly but will fly if I have to.

Love all your resort hopping. We love to check out more than one resort on our trips.

:thumbsup2

Yay you're back!! :goodvibes

I remember reading your TR a couple of years ago and I can't believe how much Reya and Jayden have grown- they are just adorable! ;)

I just happened to stumble across this PTR and I'm so glad... can't wait to hear more plans- we are also staying in a Little Mermaid room in January so it'll be great to see what you think. :thumbsup2

Carla
Hello! :goodvibes I love when some of my old readers remember me and follow along with my new trip. I'm so glad you found me.

I've really been neglecting this PTR, but I don't mean too. Reya just started 1st grade a couple of weeks ago and things have just been TOO hectic. I've been able to get a few things done with my trip, but haven't had a chance to report them yet. I'm hoping to spend more time on the Dis now that things are calming down a bit.

I'm so excited for Little Mermaid and can't wait to show you pictures. :banana:

I'm hoping to have an update or two today so look out for them.

One of these days we'll do Chef Mickey!

I'm REALLY excited. I just hate that the reservations are so early in the morning. But beggers can't be choosers.

Just checking in! Don't know if you remember me but I followed a couple of your other TRs. Haven't been active on the boards in a while as no Disney trips since 2010 but I had a little princess of my own in December last year so we're tentatively planning a trip for next year ;) Can't believe how much Reya and Jayden have changed, and your trip plans sound awesome :thumbsup2
I toally remember you! I'm so glad you found me. Congratulations on your baby girl. ((When is her birthday?)) Jaydens is December 15th.

I can't believe how much they've grown either. I love looking back on my past trip reports just so I can see how much. It's such a bittersweet thing when you see your kids growing up.

Hi! Following along, so excited for you and your beautiful family. Christmas Decorations at Disney & a Disney Dream Cruise! :woohoo:

We also like road trips and I do not like to fly but will fly if I have to.

Love all your resort hopping. We love to check out more than one resort on our trips.

Welcome! Sorry I haven't been around. :rolleyes1

I am really excited to see the decorations too! I'm hoping it will get me in the mood for Christmas. This year my Dad won't be able to come out and it's depressing not having my grandma around. ((She passed away last year)) I know Disney will help ease the pain a bit.

I NEVER had a problem with flying until after I worked for the airlines. I used to work up in the tower doing flight operations. One of my main jobs to do was to talk to the pilots when they were in flight and communicate between them and maintence when something was wrong with the plane. It's amazing how much passengers don't know about what's going on. I try not to fly if at all possible. ((even if I am crazy)) :rolleyes1

I'm thrilled that we get to stay at 3 seperate resorts. That alone is exciting.

yay for an ADR at TRex! I love that place. :thumbsup2

Me TOOOO!!! Jayden is going to dig it now that he's not 3 months old. Kinda scared him last time.

Hello EVERYONE! Did you miss me?!?
:confused3
ANYWAY…..I've missed all of you!
:hug:
I thought I would report that I paid off the rest of our trip today. We still need to come up with money for spending, food, and gas though.
We have $100.00 in Disney gift cards right now that we bought with the change in the kids piggy bank. Hopefully we can come up with another $100.00 before our trip begins. ((These will be for the kids, so they can buy whatever they want)) We also have a $75.00 gift card for gas and $50.00 card for Rainforest café. We’ll also have enough rewards points to buy another $75.00 gift card for gas before the month is over. Wooo Hooo $150.00 worth of gas FREE!!
:car:
iphonepictures182.jpg

I was also able to finish a count-down calendar for the kids. I was only able to fit 40 mickeys on it, so it won’t be going up on the wall for another month.
iphonepictures175.jpg

I also bought the kids some clothes.
**Pair of pjs for Reya and 2 skirt/tank top outfits
iphonepictures170.jpg

**Shirts for Jayden… OMG I LOVE these. The lost boys one has a hoodie with ears.
iphonepictures178.jpg

**Cinderella shirt for Reya
iphonepictures177.jpg

**A few prizes/gifts for the kids. I still need to buy a bunch more though. The pink box in the middle is a gift set with body glitter, lip gloss, and perfume. I got it at the Disney Store for $9.00 originally $25.00.
iphonepictures171.jpg

That’s all for now. I buy small items once a week, such as deodorant, sunscreen, shampoo, laundry packets, etc, etc. I don’t want to wait to the last minute to buy all the small things we need.

So that's all the shopping I've done so far. I'll be back with info on my trip planning. I have to go read this ptr so I can remember what I'm told you and what I havent.

I'm glad to be back.... see ya real soon! :goodvibes

Wow! Everything looks great! :thumbsup2

I so miss my kids being little and wearing the too cute Disney clothes they have out there- your kids will be adorable. :goodvibes

And you gotta love FREE GAS! ;)

You are an awesome planner, keep up the great work! :worship:

:hug:Carla

Wow! Everything looks great! :thumbsup2

I so miss my kids being little and wearing the too cute Disney clothes they have out there- your kids will be adorable. :goodvibes

And you gotta love FREE GAS! ;)

You are an awesome planner, keep up the great work! :worship:

:hug:Carla

Thank you! :goodvibes

I'm trying to take advantage of what I can dress my kids in for as long as I can. This will most likely be the last WDW trip that I will be able to dress Reya all cutsie. :confused3 I'm so sad that she's growing so fast. I think she's going from 6 to 16. She's always been my sweet baby girl. The sweetest little girl you'll ever meet. However suddenly she's into the talking back, rolling her eyes, and little miss sour attitude! I thought that didn't happen until her pre-teen years. I'm not prepared at all for what's going on with her. UGH! I hope it's just a quick phase she's going through.

Are you going to do a ptr for your trip?

Okay…. I think I left off with our plans for November 13th?!?!

:confused3

EPCOT

Hours - 8:00am-9:00pm
9:00 pm- Illuminations

Must-Do’s….. Top TEN
1. Soarin ----- Reya’s favorite ride
2. Space Ship Earth
3. Kidcot Stations ((Explore World Showcase))
4. Figment into imagination
5. Living with the Land
6. Agent P’s World showcase Adventure ((we never did the Kim possible one, so this will be something new for us))
7. Captain EO
8. Innoventions ((we usually skip this … almost EVERYTHING here will be new for us))
9. Gran Fiesta
10. Maelstrom

If Time Allows
1. Circle of life Show ---- New for Reya and Jayden
2. Universe of Energy
3. The American Adventure --- Only Reya and I will do this. There is NO¬-WAY Jayden would sit through it. --- New for both Reya and I
4. Club Cool

I’m SOOOO bummed that Test track will be closed… I’m hoping and praying that by some miracle it will be finished early?!? I can dream, right?!

Things to do along the way

1. Pin Trading
2. Character Greetings
3. Have Reya pick a pearl
4. ENTERTAINMENT around World Showcase. We NEVER catch any of the acts, so I want to take our time a little more and enjoy what we can. (( Any suggestions and WHO NOT to miss?))

Breakfast
Eat at Hotel – 2 CS credits 1 Child CS credit

lunch/dinner/snacks
We’ll be eating around the World.
3 CS credits and snack credits –unknown what we actually want right now. Any suggestions?

We’ll also be staying for Illuminations. ---- First for both Reya and Jayden. Will and I haven’t been for many, many years.
Do any of you have suggestions or tips. When to find a spot? Where is the best place to sit? Any kind of advice will be helpful.
It’s not very often that we stay at the parks till closing time. So I’m a little freaked out about crowds and wait times for the bus afterwards. But I would like to get Illuminations out of the way before the major crowds come in the following week.
Well that’s it for our FIRST official Disney Park day!

Any comments or suggestions appreciated.

:wave2: Of course I missed you! :flower3:

I love all the cute stuff you picked up for Reya and Jayden! Love the countdown calendar, too! :thumbsup2

:yay: WOOHOO for being paid off! Feels great, doesn't it? Good for you on picking up things early (gift cards, little presents, etc.). Seems like I always wait until the last second (just as I'm doing this time around) and then suddenly I have to do mad shopping just to get everything we need.

Your EPCOT day sounds great! I'm with you on TT being closed. I was so hoping they'd put the refurb off - it's DH's favorite ride. We haven't been there in years and years, so I'm no help whatsoever with suggestions on where to stand for Illuminations, WS entertainment, etc.

As far as meals in the 'World, though, I have heard great things about the ham & cheese croissant at the bakery in France (Boulangerie Patisserie?). There's a pic floating around right now on the Restaurant board if you want to take a look-see. :teeth:

So glad to have you back! Don't disappear again like that ... promise! :goodvibes

Oh my goodness I LOVE the lost boys shirt you got! Where ever did you get it??

Love the plans for your EPCOT day! I hope the Perry experience is fun. I can't wait for Alex to be old enough for it. DH and I love Perry! As for entertainment we really like the Jammitors. They're always fun :thumbsup2 Not sure about tips for Illuminations though. The last time we watched that fireworks show was from a fireworks cruise so we didn't have to worry about where the best spot was or how to leave easily afterwords. That was in 2001 so it's been quite a while since we've seen the fireworks there. :confused3

:wave2: Of course I missed you! :flower3:

I love all the cute stuff you picked up for Reya and Jayden! Love the countdown calendar, too! :thumbsup2

:yay: WOOHOO for being paid off! Feels great, doesn't it? Good for you on picking up things early (gift cards, little presents, etc.). Seems like I always wait until the last second (just as I'm doing this time around) and then suddenly I have to do mad shopping just to get everything we need.

Your EPCOT day sounds great! I'm with you on TT being closed. I was so hoping they'd put the refurb off - it's DH's favorite ride. We haven't been there in years and years, so I'm no help whatsoever with suggestions on where to stand for Illuminations, WS entertainment, etc.

As far as meals in the 'World, though, I have heard great things about the ham & cheese croissant at the bakery in France (Boulangerie Patisserie?). There's a pic floating around right now on the Restaurant board if you want to take a look-see. :teeth:

So glad to have you back! Don't disappear again like that ... promise! :goodvibes
It feels more offical now that Disney is paid off. I'm stressing coming up with the rest of the money though. I can't wait to get mickey mail. :banana:

I am for sure stopping in france for some sort of dessert! Yummmm... I'm so hungry right now. Speaking of which I haven't lost any more weight. :( I haven't done ANYTHING I'm supposed too. I told myself after the labor day weekend I would get back on track. So wish me luck!

I'm thrilled to be back. :hug:

Oh my goodness I LOVE the lost boys shirt you got! Where ever did you get it??

Love the plans for your EPCOT day! I hope the Perry experience is fun. I can't wait for Alex to be old enough for it. DH and I love Perry! As for entertainment we really like the Jammitors. They're always fun :thumbsup2 Not sure about tips for Illuminations though. The last time we watched that fireworks show was from a fireworks cruise so we didn't have to worry about where the best spot was or how to leave easily afterwords. That was in 2001 so it's been quite a while since we've seen the fireworks there. :confused3

I bought both of them at Target. :thumbsup2

I'll be sure to check out the Jammitors??!

I don't think we've seen Illuminations since 2001 either. Hmmmm... So it will almost be a new experience for us too.

72 DAYS till VACATION!!!!!!!

:beach:

Well my friends......Since I just shared my EPCOT plans with you, I tought it would be a good time to post some old photos. ;) Please enjoy!

********Some 2010 Pictures *******

Florida057-2.jpg

Florida040-1.jpg

Florida045-1.jpg

Florida051-2.jpg

Florida053-2.jpg

Florida026-3.jpg

Florida029-2.jpg

Florida038-3.jpg

Florida010-1.jpg

Florida013-1.jpg

Florida014-5.jpg

Florida022-2.jpg

Florida024-3.jpg

Florida004-2.jpg

Florida005.jpg

Florida042-1.jpg

Florida043-1.jpg

Florida028-2.jpg

Florida046-4.jpg

Florida055-2.jpg

Reached my limit...... I will post some more soon.

Well I have NO idea how I managed to make such a big mistake....... But it's a pleasant suprise of a mistake!

We don't have 71 days left until vacation we have

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :yay:
65!!!!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter