October Exercise Challenge -- Let's get fit together! (34 participants so far!)

I went for a 40 minute walk with my dog in the beautiful weather here in western PA.

Total=512/1200

I wasn't planning on aerobics tonight, but I looked ahead at the calendar and realized my son will have football games Friday evening and again Saturday so I will have limited availability this weekend. So off to WERQ I went...brings me to:

1140/2000 :cheer2:

45 minutes of running at lunch (4.2 miles)
45 minute taekwondo class tonight

1022/1600

Okay, everyone. I am going to post all the updates up to here, but I might not be back on to update again until Monday. DH is running a destination marathon this weekend, so I'll be away for the next couple of days and may not have time to get on here.

Keep active, fellow challengers!

Hi --

I have added 786 more minutes to my total for the week, thanks to [hopefully] a last morning of yardwork for the fall, power walking with my pup, traipsing around our local university on a scavenger hunt, weight training, and lots of power walking miles.

This brings my total to 1291/2000.

Cam, be safe and have a great time this weekend. Hope your husband does well on his *gasp* marathon. I can't even think about that distance - whew!

Hi all! Back from an awesome trip to Disney. Today got back into the game, 35 minutes on the treadmill. Even managed to lose a pound on vacation!

340/700

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter