October Exercise Challenge -- Let's get fit together! (34 participants so far!)

I'll dive in this month. Put me down for 2000..

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I"ll go for 1200 minutes. I am very happy to jointhe challenge !
Aulika aka Laury exercising away from WDW

Woohoo! Love seeing new participants and old friends joining up!
I think I have everyone up to here. :grouphug:

We are up to 22 participants as of now. :thumbsup2

September was my first exercise challenge and I found it to be a GREAT motivator. September was a success, but with the weather getting cooler, I think I'm going to keep my goal the same. I'd love to be included for 900 minutes, please.

Thanks!

I found something that will be a great motivator this month. I'm going to pay myself to exercise. $1 for every 15 minutes of a workout.

I would like to join the October challenge - start me out with 1000 minutes. Thanks!!!

Janis

I got really lost last month and I am in for this month.

I am in for 600 minutes

Thanks Cam for doing this.

October 1st: 30 minutes on the treadmill

30/700

Day 1 down. Good way to start a new month. Have a great Monday everyone! Thanks Cam for hosting!

Kristin

Never joined before. Giving it a try. Put me in for 900 minutes. Thanks. Here's to your health and mine. Wishing you all a successful month.

I love seeing new challengers joining! Looks like we are up to 26!

I think I have everyone up to here.

Thanks again to Ted for hosting the past few months. I know it is a lot of work! :hug:

This morning I did:
20 minutes elliptical
45 minutes with Killer Kyle -- kettlebells, planks, pushups, mountainclimbing, free weights
35 minutes recumbent bike

100/1800

Starting off good with 30 minutes at Curves and a 35 minute jog.

So 65/1000

Debbie

I'm going to try this again this month. Lowering my goals due to time issues though. My goal is 700 minutes this month.

Happy Monday!

Today: 60 minutes on the exercise bike
Monthly Total: 60/3600

MB (okay to post my name)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!