October 29, 2016 Disney Magic NY

Hi! We are from Long Island too! This is our first Disney cruise also! I just joined an fe exchange on Facebook. I know the rules say not to but this is the only site I found people doing the fe exchange. I will attach the site below for you.
You can Join and then there is a fe exchange comment that you can open and add your name to the list. Hope that helps!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/370414719832430?ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment_follow
Much appreciate the link. I am getting my booking finalized this month and was hoping I would be in time for joining an FE exchange.

Hi I'm Laura from Maryland. It is good to see so many other 2012 New York Disney sailors coming together again. I was so excited to have them back in the Big Apple. I am just putting my work and booking details together and hope to be official by the end of the month. I'm a DVC member, Castaway club and this will be my 3rd Disney Cruise, 8th overall. I will be traveling solo so I would love to socialize. I have a cabin mate request posted on CruiseMates. If any one has that extra friend or family member (not the wild & crazy one :) that wants to go on this cruise but needed a roommate let me know.

Hi all! Just booked this cruise on Sunday! This will be DCL #10 for me (and 4th on the Magic, 2nd out of NYC). Our group includes myself, DH (celebrating his 40th), DD11 and DS8. I quickly perused an don't see an FE group yet on Disboards? I missed the other cutoff and hoping for some pixie dust. Is anyone interested in coordinating on a FE list here?

Hi all! Just booked this cruise on Sunday! This will be DCL #10 for me (and 4th on the Magic, 2nd out of NYC). Our group includes myself, DH (celebrating his 40th), DD11 and DS8. I quickly perused an don't see an FE group yet on Disboards? I missed the other cutoff and hoping for some pixie dust. Is anyone interested in coordinating on a FE list here?
Interested. First timers

Booked opening day!! Can't wait for this cruise...

°o° My name is Julie °o°
-I've been married 10 years to Paul (this jan)
-We have two girls *Lorilai 10 & London 4* (ages at time of sailing)
- we are from Massachusetts.
-I'm a stay at home mom. (So I'm a cook, maid, chauffeur, tutor, tech support, hair stylist, remote finder, and bug squasher!)
-Im also major disney addict and it shows.. BIG PLANNER.. I always over plan things.
-This could end up being our 4th cruise.. 2nd time on the magic.

°o° If any 1st time cruiser/WDW visitors out there feel free to ask me questions. °o°

I'm a first timer. Looking for tips and want to do fish extender.

Hi everyone,

It's nice to see we have returning New York cruisers. My DW and I sailed out of NY in 2012 on the 5 night Canada cruise. It was great! We love sailing out of the Big Apple. We live in Connecticut and we are only 40 minutes away from the port. This makes things so much easier and we save on airfare.

We will be celebrating our 41st. wedding anniversary on this cruise. Yeah, I know, we're pretty darn old!

It's been a pretty hectic year for us and we have definitely earned this Disney cruise. This will be our 11th. Disney cruise. We have sailed the Wonder 6.1 times, the Dream and Fantasy once and this will be our third time on the Magic. We really like the small ships. More personal.

Would anyone like to do a meet and great? Maybe just before the lifeboat drill we can meet up and put names to faces.

Looking forward to a Magical and Wonderful cruise and looking forward to meeting you guys.

Hi everyone,

It's nice to see we have returning New York cruisers. My DW and I sailed out of NY in 2012 on the 5 night Canada cruise. It was great! We love sailing out of the Big Apple. We live in Connecticut and we are only 40 minutes away from the port. This makes things so much easier and we save on airfare.

We will be celebrating our 41st. wedding anniversary on this cruise. Yeah, I know, we're pretty darn old!

It's been a pretty hectic year for us and we have definitely earned this Disney cruise. This will be our 11th. Disney cruise. We have sailed the Wonder 6.1 times, the Dream and Fantasy once and this will be our third time on the Magic. We really like the small ships. More personal.

Would anyone like to do a meet and great? Maybe just before the lifeboat drill we can meet up and put names to faces.

Looking forward to a Magical and Wonderful cruise and looking forward to meeting you guys.

Congratulations on your anniversary and a BIG congrats on this being your 1st cruise as a platinum member. You didn't happen to snag a cabana on CC did you? They were all gone by the time us little gold member could book.

Congratulations on your anniversary and a BIG congrats on this being your 1st cruise as a platinum member. You didn't happen to snag a cabana on CC did you? They were all gone by the time us little gold member could book.
No, no cabana. Not yet anyway. Once our grand kids get a little older and we take them on their first Disney Cruse we will most likely go for the cabana. Our 2 year old grand daughter already loves Minnie and Mickey and we can't wait to take both her and our 6 month old grand son to Disney World and a Disney Cruise. We figure another 3-4 years...just in time for the new ships.

I just purchased our Greyhound tickets to NYC! My DS16 and DD18 will come in from Boston and myself and my DS20 are coming from Virginia Beach (Norfolk, VA). The Port Authority bus station is only a mile from the ship, so Uber should get us there relatively cheaply.

I was hoping this group would be a little more chatty..I NEED to talk about my cruise,, so time will go by faster. LOL. The October 22nd thread has 122 replies, we have a meek 70. Oh well.

Only 7 more people will sleep in my bed on the ship, then it's my turn!

This is it! This is the week our cruise documents should start arriving! WOO HOO!!!! Closer and closer

We are doing our "HAPPY DANCE"! Our cruise documents just arrived!

went to Target.com today and bought 12 $100 Disney gift cards using my redcard. $1200 only cost me $1140.

The wait is KILLING ME. My DD is moving to live with her dad next week, so cleaning out her room she found an old SD card. She popped it in the computer and found it was from our 2012 Disney NYC cruise. OMG..I think we sat for 2 hours looking through the pictures and videos.

Aloha all! My friends and I (5 of us in our thirties with no children) are looking to join an FE group. This is our first ever cruise and we love Disney!!! There are 3 of us in one room and 2 in the other. My friend thought she signed us up for an FE group but was told there wasn't enough space for us. Anyone interested in starting an exchange with us? We already bought a number of things for children. If we can't join a group we'll just pixie dust the items. Or if there are a couple of other young at heart rooms/groups please let me know if you're interested and we can buy other items more suitable for adults and do an exchange for "Young at hearters." :) Thanks and looking forward to meeting all of you!

Can I just say......IT'S OCTOBER!!!!! Finally! 28 more days.....

We love Disney and we have been many times, but this will be our first Disney cruise. We have a 10 year old boy and 6 year old girl. My Mom will also be coming with us. We are super excited and we can't wait to make new friends on the cruise. I would love for my daughter to find a friend since she is a little apprehensive about going to the kids club alone without us. We have no idea what to expect, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hello all! We are a very excited family to embark on our FIRST cruise and none better to experience than Disney, right? We did hear about the fish extender tradition and would love to participate. Has the count of participants been finalized yet? We look forward to enjoying our 10 year wedding anniversary on the cruise and seeing the joy in the eyes of our 7 year old son on this magical trip!

Officially we can say "LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!"

Who's packed? I'm not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter