• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 2013!

Hi all,

we are booked for 1-18th October currently at OKW but hoping to swap to the Boardwalk.

Just DH and myself - hoping to recharge out batteries :)

Shezzy

This year will be our first ever October trip, we have always gone to Disney in the Spring, so I am super excited to experience it during my favorite season!!!

This is us too... :goodvibes Hopefully! Without a SB trip this yr I got DH to agree to October school break. So excited to book, and see the Halloween decs! And I'm looking forward to lighter crowds than SB, esp. with all the looming FP+ changes... :worried:

I am a heather too. Hope u have fun planning... And a fantastic trip! pixiedust:

Sydnerella's Mama

We hope to do our first family trip to wdw in 10/13. We won the time sweeps contest and hope they let us pick the end of October!!:cheer2:

kirbyx5 said:
We hope to do our first family trip to wdw in 10/13. We won the time sweeps contest and hope they let us pick the end of October!!:cheer2:

That's awesome!!

Me and my boyfriend will be at wdw on Oct. 20th-25th! I'm super excited as its his first time at the parks! We'll be staying at the All Star Music resort!

I am so excited we just booked our first family vacation for Disney! We'll be going October 27 - Nov 3rd and celebrating our twins second birthday at Disney! Are we crazy for bringing two 24-month-olds to Disney for a week :)? We will be staying at the Yacht Club. I've already been doing a ton of reseach with guidebooks and the app on my iPad. I can't wait!!!

Anyone have good suggestions for attractions and resturant for toddlers?

We're in!!!! We went last October for our first family trip and stayed at POR in a Royal Room. We LOVED it!!! We just booked for this coming October
(12-19th) and invited a lot of family (who don't live close to us) to join us. Because there will now be 11-14 of us we have decided to stay off property this year and rented a 6 bedroom house at Paradise Palms Resort. We're so excited. Last year we surprised our kids, but this year all their cousins know they are going so we can't surprise them. I'm sure we'll miss being on property, but it will be fun for all our family to be together.

We'll be there October 5th to 26th :cool1: It'll be two LONG years since our last visit and we're counting the days lol

So excited!! Just booked my trip for October with just me and my daughter Hailey!!! She will be starting her Senior Year and this is a tri that just allows us some time before the hussle and bussle of her senior year :hourglass

We maybe booking Oct 3-8th. We just got back from a January trip and the kids are asking to go in October for Halloween. We may take a quick trip then because ds 8 has a day off.

Not sure if we will go then, or wait a year. Hoping for this October.

Booked for October 2-11 at AoA. Me, DH, DD6 and DS5. It will be the first trip for the munchkins.

Adding myself to the October list! Not sure when we are going yet. My husband is self employed so no specific vacation time allotted. I think i want to see what kind of deals shape up and also figure out which week will be the least crowded. We don't get fall break and I may try to avoid Columbus Day but we'll see. Hubby wants to book now so that we can start "throwing money at it." :rotfl: Are there any advantages to booking this early? Obviously some of you have been planning WAAAY longer! haha I was hoping to wait till April and do booking and ADR's and plans for the MNSSHP and F&W fest.

We were there for a quick offsite trip last summer and we can't wait to go back for the full experience!!:woohoo: I have been a few times in the 80's and my husband stayed at the Beach Club in the 80's as well. Time to stay at the resorts with our own kids!

I'll be there October 9th - 15th of this year...for my wedding!! We'll be getting married in Disney World on October 13th of this year...and I already can't wait!!!!

I'll be there October 9th - 15th of this year...for my wedding!! We'll be getting married in Disney World on October 13th of this year...and I already can't wait!!!!

How Exciting!!!!!!!! I hope we have some pictures to look forward to. Never get tired of looking at wedding/bride pictures especially the WDW ones.

10/26-11/2

Will be there right before my 2yo turns three and for my son's 7th birthday! Her last chance to go free was the motivation for the trip! Ha!

We usually go week one December so MnSSHP will be new and hoping to go on 10/31!

Do they typically do free dining this week. We AlWays go during free dining!

Haven't booked yet as undecided where to stay...free dining may help me decide! Ha!

Booked for Oct 20-26, but I am considering extending it by 2 nights :) Just me and my 2 girls- it's their first trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter