October 2013!

We are debating resorts right now...

DH was tempted by AoA because some friends stayed at it and the CARs suites do look like a sensory experience. But, we are a family of four and DO NOT need a suite...so I showed him Mermaid rooms last night and the enthusiams for AoA left.

So, now he wants back to WL...

I want Poly...

But, he will most likely win :) As my bottom line is I just want to go with a happy DH!

We are booked! Staying at BWV. I am doing the TOT race and it's our 25th anniversary the weekend before. Yeah! :cool1::cool1:

Impatiently waiting to book our trip!! Traveling with me will be my hubby (celebrating his bday while we are there), son (who turns 3 in December and this will be his first trip), mom (who is the reason we are going- celebrating a belated milestone birthday), and dad. Planning to go Oct 25-30 and having 2 rooms at GF (club level). Trip will definitely be booked by the end of April so we can make ADRs. Hoping they offer free dining and/or great discounts during our trip. And, so excited for F & W Festival!

We did a couple October trips and enjoyed them a lot. Kids had conferences and DW is very active with the teachers so we skipped out and went to disney.

We will be there in October, booked at THV but considering a family suite at Art of Animation to save money.... any thoughts??

Either way we will have a GREAT TIME! How can anything be bad at WDW?!

:love:

We will be there in October, booked at THV but considering a family suite at Art of Animation to save money.... any thoughts??

Either way we will have a GREAT TIME! How can anything be bad at WDW?!

:love:

We have had two friends come back...both stayed in Cars Suites and the loved it. The price is similar to WL so four us who sleep 4 we are going to go for deluxe instead...but if I had 5+ it would by AoA suite all the way!

I'm doing ToT 10 Miler too!! Just booked my hotel yesterday and anxiously awaiting registration on Tuesday for the race!

My dh is going to do the tot 10 miler too. So excited. Not sure if we are staying on or off.

Just requested to join the facebook group. Pauli green

I think DH and I just settled on an October 2013 trip!!! Plan to dismiss the kids early on Friday the 4th and come back on the 14th!!!! This will be a surprise trip for the kids. I might be jumping the gun as I haven't requested the time off from work yet but I'm really crossing my fingers it won't be a problem.

I can't tell you how excited I am to be going during the Halloween season!!!! I think my kids will go nuts when we spring the surprise on them and then add that we are going to MNSSHP! They will be 13, 11, and my youngest will have just turned 10 on the 1st...just missed the lower pricing. Oh well!!

Now...to start all my obsessive planning!!!! (The best part of the trip!!!)

:cool1:

we love being there halloween week so we booked again for October 26th through November 3rd. :)

Just requested to join the FB group!

This will be our first family vacation to Disney World!
October 21-28 at POR

My daughters will be 4 and 7.

I am beyond excited and have become addicted to DW planning!!:tigger:

We'll be there the same time (19-28) also at POR, and I have a 7 year old DD too!

ETA, our first trip too! Make sure you come join the Facebook group with us!

I'll also be there during that time with my 7 year old DD! We're doing a Royal Room for my princesses!

Yipee! I'm so excited for everyone! My trip is tentative for Oct 26-31. My DVC rental request was sent tonight. I will have to wait until next week to find out if we get our reservation. As a step of faith I added myself to the Facebook group. Name is Christina G. :cool1:

I just read through ALL the Oct. pages and am now officially excited for our Sept 29th-Oct. 5th trip! I haven't seen many (or any) people headed down at that time. I know you're out there because I couldn't get a standard room at Beach Club! :) I hope the parks are all decked out in their Halloween finest. I know it's early, but it's our favorite holiday.

We are going this time to. October 5-11. Super excited. Never been in the fall and its a surprise birthday for my kids. My daughter turns 8 while we are there. :) We will celebrate my sons bday to even though its a few weeks later.

I just read through ALL the Oct. pages and am now officially excited for our Sept 29th-Oct. 5th trip! I haven't seen many (or any) people headed down at that time. I know you're out there because I couldn't get a standard room at Beach Club! :) I hope the parks are all decked out in their Halloween finest. I know it's early, but it's our favorite holiday.

We'll be there the same time you are and we'll be staying at the Beach Club too. (Although I keep thinking about switching to the Yacht Club for a guaranteed balcony.)

Count me in! We're going back! Oct.29th-Nov.2nd. Will be at the party Halloween night :D Starting on my costume soon too~

Start getting excited guys, we're under nine months!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter