October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

No contacted me so I just cancelled for 5:

Oct 7 8:10am Hollywood and Vine
Oct 9 8:15am Tusker House

I know many have been looking so I thought I would post here, seems like they might have turned something on for lunch again.
Go to https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com and give it a shot. Seems like it might be limited to 1 week from your arrival and only 1 per person.

Can you explain what you mean. So like one guest in your party can get a fastpass? so each person has to get that FP if they want to eat together?

Mine is saying the "guest is already registered". We do not have a reservation so I'm not sure what that means :confused3 I have tried using both 12 digit numbers on the luggage tags, but where can I find the MagicBand confirmation #?

Hmmm strange it sounds like different things are working for different people. Someone told me To go into MDE and click on where you customized your MB and there should be a confirmation # for you MB order. I had already scrolled through previous posters for other options! Good luck hope this helps!

Another 'Guest already registered' for BOG FP+ . My MB number is my resort reservation number. Would love to get one of these!!! If anyone figures this out or has success finally, please please please post the solution!

I tried getting a BOG lunch ADR a few weeks ago using my MB number and couldn't get it. I just tried again and it didn't even ask for my MB number. I just logged in using the link on this thread, and it took me to my dates (which are September 29th to October 5th). The first date I selected it gave me 3 options for a time, and then I had to place my order.

So I don't know if it makes a difference that we will be in there soon, but I thought I'd share my experience! 9 days :cool1:

Same with me. Got it with no problems last night. We arrive 10/5.

megswdw said:
You can also call Disney and ask for your in house reservation number. That will work!

Tried this but booked with a TA. Hope she will call me back - thankfully she is in her office this morning. Hope to post soon that I finally was successful. Fingers crossed.

If you booked with a TA, she should be doing it for you! I was up at 6, getting Fastpasses for all my Sept/Oct guests before I head to a tailgate this morning ;)

I like to do it all myself - just easier and it saves me time. Like many on the boards, it's fun and helps with anticipating all of the great times we're going to have. I've already got everything else done so not much else for me to do besides pack and it's too early for full blown packing!

Glitzytraveller said:
Did you release your 10/2 CRT reservation? I am looking for one for a party of 6.

No I am keeping all 3 CRT ADRs. We have Lunch on 10/1, Dinner on 10/2 and Breakfast 10/3. I figure all the hard work to get them is worth keeping them. Plus she won't get tired of eating in the castle. She loves princess overload!

If you're flying using DME then try the 12 digit # on your yellow luggage tag. I tried it and it worked yaaaay!!!

We are not taking Magical Express so no luck there...but...read on :)

Hope it works for you!!! pixiedust:

See below for details - and the outcome :)

You can also call Disney and ask for your in house reservation number. That will work!

OK, so I did this and the CM had no idea what I was talking about ;) She said the package number was my reservation number and she didn't know about any in-house reservation number. I mentioned the 12 digit reservation number and she said that was for room only reservations.

So I thought I might have to book Magical Express just to find it out! But I thought I'd give the whole thing one last shot on Magical Experience. We have four people in our party and I tried every Magic Band #/Person combination with no luck. I assume that because we already have our magic bands, there is no magic band confirmation # on there any longer, just our actual magic band numbers. So I couldn't figure out how to add magical express online without booking a new reservation so I thought maybe I had to check in online (which I didn't want to do this time). But hey, I'm going to try anything! So I hit the 'check in online' link and as it is waiting, I notice the web address change and the last 12 characters were a number starting with 4321. I KNOW from having just come from a room only reservation at BC in May that a room reservation has 12 numbers and that they start with 4321 (or at least it was close to that just a couple months ago). But of course we typically only remember 7 numbers and I had only glimpsed at that number before it disappeared and I was brought to the online check in screen! So I canceled that and went back to the MY RESERVATIONS page then clicked on the CHECK IN ONLINE link again and had my pen and paper ready and I wrote down the number. And guess what? YUP, it worked!

So First of all - THANK YOU TO MY FELLOW DISERS!!!!! Without you, I would have no idea of the link for the BOG lunch fastpass nor would I understand what I needed there. You guys rock!!!

Second - For those as lost as I was :laughing: and are having issues with the magic band number, just try the online check in and look at your web address bar. You don't have to complete the online check in and you can try this a few times to view the number. It will start with 4321 (most likely) or some "4" number (again, most likely as I have seen most of the reservation numbers start with that).

Again THANK YOU! And THANK YOU for posting the information on this thread since I suppose it is :offtopic: but it was extremely helpful and I wouldn't have found it anywhere else since I don't scan the boards as much as I would like :hyper:

So wait, I was on this thread looking for someone to cancel Ohana :rotfl: Funny but the BOG lunch fastpass makes me more happy since I've never been there!

Has anyone been able to make reservations for more than one day? It doesn't seem to let you have more than 1 FP+ for BOG lunch for our stay. We're only going for 4 days.

Just booked my BOG lunch with that help of the reservation number!!!! Thanks for all your help!!!!

Steve

Thanks to everyone who posted about the BOG fastpass. Just got one for October 5th! I also scored chef mickeys ressie last night for dinner. ;) So there seems to be a lot of pixie dust flowing. Good luck to all who are still looking. :cool1:

Has anyone been able to make reservations for more than one day? It doesn't seem to let you have more than 1 FP+ for BOG lunch for our stay. We're only going for 4 days.
I made a Disney account for my husband and made another reservation using his account. So now I have 2:cool1::cool1:

I keep getting this message am I doing something wrong.

Thank you for participating in the FastPass+ test. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter this message, you can seek further assistance at the Disney's Magical Express Welcome Center or at Guest Relations in the Magic Kingdom® Park or Disney's Hollywood Studios®.
Click here to go to Home Page

Any ideas as to what I can try? Thanks!

I just cancelled Grand Foridian Tea for 4 people on Oct. 29th at 4pm since I was able to grab a 1900 Park Fare at 4:25!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter