1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by Pumbaa_, Sep 13, 2009.

1. luv2sing32

luv2sing32 New Member

BOG link worked I think...no conf # and not showing up on MDE, Anyone else?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jska482

jska482 New Member

What happens if I snag a lunch FP ressie for 1, but we need 4 to eat together?

4. sunset7132

sunset7132 New Member

I have a split ressie's and I put in the room only res number that has all numbers and it let me in. Only I dont want bog I want wishes and illuminations lol

5. luv2sing32

luv2sing32 New Member

Thank you! Sorry for posting twice, didn't think the first one went through!

6. patrickpiteo

patrickpiteo New Member

You won't see it there

7. patrickpiteo

patrickpiteo New Member

you won't see it in the MDE

8. lnv1122

lnv1122 New Member

Would that be the numbers on the back of the MB? Mine is still saying its invalid :(

9. Disney*Dreamer

Disney*Dreamer New Member

Me too!

10. katiebear

katiebear New Member

I tried getting a BOG lunch ADR a few weeks ago using my MB number and couldn't get it. I just tried again and it didn't even ask for my MB number. I just logged in using the link on this thread, and it took me to my dates (which are September 29th to October 5th). The first date I selected it gave me 3 options for a time, and then I had to place my order.

So I don't know if it makes a difference that we will be in there soon, but I thought I'd share my experience! 9 days :cool1:

11. tlpbupu

tlpbupu New Member

I was able to get a BOG fp for 12:05 - 12:20 on 10/22. I was lucky enough to be able to coordinate it with our fp for Enchanted Tales with Belle. :thumbsup2

12. Tinkerbellie16

Tinkerbellie16 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Certified <font colo

Thanks for sharing, it gives me hope! My magic band number didn't work and I arrive 10/13 to the Poly. I'll keep trying though, especially one week prior!

13. SJSKJ

SJSKJ New Member

The number I used was the number on the "Manage Magic Bands" link on MDE. Once you click on it, it will bring you to your Magic Band order that has the 12 digit confirmation number. It worked for me...hopefully it will work for anyone else having trouble. :thumbsup2

14. lnv1122

lnv1122 New Member

If you're flying using DME then try the 12 digit # on your yellow luggage tag. I tried it and it worked yaaaay!!!

15. carlabellaxox

carlabellaxox New Member

Mine is saying the "guest is already registered". We do not have a reservation so I'm not sure what that means :confused3 I have tried using both 12 digit numbers on the luggage tags, but where can I find the MagicBand confirmation #?

16. RedStars

RedStars New Member

Woo hoo! I was able to get a BOG FP for 11/1!

I also got a BOG dinner ressie for 10/29....is it overkill to do both?

17. katiebear

katiebear New Member

I don't think so. The menu is different. Plus at dinner you get to meet the Beast.

18. Aussie 1st timers

Aussie 1st timers New Member

Me too!

19. Glitzytraveller

Glitzytraveller New Member

Did you release your 10/2 CRT reservation? I am looking for one for a party of 6.

20. Daddy_of_Princesses

Daddy_of_Princesses The downside of being better than everyone else is

Do you have the other three people in your party linked to your My Disney Experience account? You should be able to get the fastpass for all 4.

21. marsh0013

marsh0013 i want to drive the zamboni

I still have the following:

Tusker House breakfast 9:45am Oct 20 party of 2