October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just canceled Liberty Tree tonight for MSSHP. 4:20 for 2. Decided to eat quick service so we don't have to rush over.

Cancelling BOG for 10/27. 6:40pm on a party night. Reservation is for 2. PM me if you would like to coordinate. Otherwise, I'm letting it go at 9.

Will be cancelling the following tomorrow night (10/26) around 7:00 pm:

- Ohana breakfast on 10/29 at 9:35 party of 4
- Ohana breakfast on 10/30 at 9:50 party of 4

PM me if you want it :)

I am cancelling 1900 Park Fare for 10/29 @ 7pm, party of 5. PM me if interested or I will be cancelling sometime tomorrow.

Canceling 10/28 5:30 party of 4, Saana.

Went tonight thinking our reservation was 26th (oops)! They took us anyways.

Pm me by 8am Sunday

I am cancelling a 10/30 reservation at Chef Mickey's for 3 people at 9:55am if anyone wants it. PM me if you're interested.

Decided to do the Halloween Party tomorrow night so we're cancelling a Liberty Tree lunch reservation for Tuesday October 29 @ 2pm. PM if interested, otherwise I'll cancel later this morning.

i just cancelled my BOG on 10/30 at 4:45 for 4 it seems a whole bunch of reservations opened up on 10/31, 11/1 and 11/2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter