October 19, 2002 Cruisers, Never ending.......

Barb - We had a Holiday Party yesterday with our Division and our theme was the Griswolds. I will have to post pics if I can get them from someone, it was so much fun. I had lights on me, and another guy was the tree and had the squirrel attached to his vest!!! I remember when I thought my mom was insane when she joined the boards and there was no way I was going to do it...and now look at me, lol! What is her username? Sounds like a fun weekend at your place!!!!

Barb - Here is a picture of some of our group!!! We had so much fun.
29566_3974581054246_1383339043_n.jpg

Oh wow, you guys were active while I was busy.:coffee::coffee:

Denine, they BETTER get her in before 1/8. That's ridiculous for the amount of time she has been in pain. I hope she gets better and has an amazing Christmas. She deserves it! I feel so bad for her.:sad2:

Barb, your Christmas sounds like so much fun! We may go to Stacey's for Christmas Eve. Tyler has the awful stomach flu that is going around and at this point she doesn't want to spread it around and the rest of her family may come down with it by then. Oh oh. Tiffany is going to get addicted to the Dis just like Heidi, LOL. Heidi is going to Cozumel with us this year and all that Heidi and Chris talk about is the trip. So I know what you are going through with Tif, :rotfl:

Sitting here waiting for Best Buy. The wifi on both of our tv and dvd player isn't working.

Have a great weekend everyone. Hugs and kisses. :grouphug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARRY!!! My Christmas Eve babe!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! I hope your Christmas is as wonderful as all of you!!!!

My lil Garry isn't feeling real well today. I'm thinking if his throat doesn't get better soon, we might be making a special "trip" up to see the ER Dr. since there is no Doctor's office or minute clinic open tonight or tomorrow!! Tis the season, Right?

Merry Christmas to my wonderful DIS family!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY SPECIAL FAMILY!! LOVE YOU ALL!!​

Julie, poor guy. Sorry to hear about the strep. Just isn't fair when little ones get sick on Christmas! Tyler is still under the weather with the flu but MUCH better than Garry.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARRY !!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful day! We are expecting LOTS of snow starting tomorrow thru Thursday. We shall see. Little Garry is feeling better today (not 100% but MUCH better then yesterday!). When we were in the ER, they wanted to keep him over night till the swelling in his throat go down (he had about a 1/4 inch if that of an opening to breathe and eat) and was having a very hard time swallowing. They gave him oral liquid steroids to try and get the swelling down and then they gave him a shot in each thigh to get meds into him quicker. After some time TOO much time ... they decided if I signed a paper and promised to bring him back if he didn't improve we were allowed to leave. They did call this morning to see how he was doing, so I guess they were pretty concerned, as was I and big Garry.

We had a very wonderful day today! It has been nice to stay in my pj's all day and just relaxing.

Sandy and Heidi, how was the movies? What did you go and see? I sorta want to see Les Mis......... but not sure.

Denine, are you guys planning on going to VA still since we are suppose to get hit pretty bad with the snow? How's Kaleigh feeling?

Well, gonna run! I hope you all had a wonderful day!

TTFN

Julie, glad that the Big Guy is feeling better. Must have been scary with the throat closing. Seems that steroids are used a lot these days. I don't ever remember that being offered with Stacey and Heidi. I'm with you on Les Mis..... I just don't know. We watched two movies but don't ask me the name. Heidi will have to answer that one, LOL. Good luck with the storm. It sounds like a BIG one. JEALOUS of a PJ day for you. Sounds AWESOME!

Heidi and I went shopping for after sales. I wasn't going to buy a thing. Well guess what, I did! I say that every year and every year I buy. We had so much fun.

Denine, what's new with Kaleigh?

Barb, are you frozen down there? Good grief, it's COLD here!!!

Hello everyone. Anyone out there?

Been wanting to get on and check on you Ohio people. How much snow did you end up with? How are the sickies, Kaleigh and Garry?

I hate me again. I put back on my weight that I had off exactly a year ago. I tried on swimsuits on top of swimsuits to take to Cozumel. I am sooooooooooooo depressed. I mean depressed. I bought a bunch of cute smaller suits and covers knowing we would be going again and none fit me. Not even close. I HATE ME!!!!

party:party:HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!party:party:

Just wanted to wish my DIS family a Happy New Year! We are just staying in tonight (like we usually do, and we like that). Just a nice quite evening.

I'm taking that since Denine has been MIA for awhile, that Kaleigh was well enough to go on their VA. trip. Let's just hope they make it home in one piece, we are suppose to get more snow!:cool1::cool1:

Sandy, we got about a foot or so of snow from the last "storm". They kept saying it was a blizzard, BUT IT WAS NO blizzard. We had a blizzard back in 78.... NOW that was a blizzard!!!!!

Heidi, loved your pictures you posted on facebook!

hi Barb!!!!

TTFN

Not as cool as Julie since I'm in a rush but.....
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

I'm thinking the same thing, Julie. Denine and family probably took the trip. Hope they don't get caught in a storm.

Stacey and family left on a road trip to Chicago today. It scares me. It seems the West Coast has storms all lined up, one after another.

It's just terribly COLD here. Heidi is up in the mtns. I bet Chris' family from Florida is freezing in this weather, LOL. I was talking to a lady today who has a son that lives in Orlando. She said the high for today is 56 there. Yikes!:scared1:

Julie, we hear the same term for some storms... "blizzard". If they lived in So Dak or the midwest in general they would know what a blizzard is....:lmao:

Gotta run and feed the dogs and Ted. Much to Ted's dismay, in that order. :rotfl: We are staying in as well. We, too, prefer that. See ya in slumber land Julie!:cloud9:

Good morning! I finally have some downtime....my first day back to work since Dec. 21st! I have kept the inlaws very busy!! Sleeping arrangements and close quarters is working out suprisingly well for their visit. We had a great time on NYE, we took a sleigh ride and then went tubing, yesterday we then went skiing. It was bitter cold, so they got the real feel of winter! They all now are feeling lost since I am working for the rest of their visit...but now they get to see how fun it is to plan activities to keep everyone entertained! I'm exhausted and looking forward to having my house to myself on Friday night!

Had a fun day with by brother. We took him to Co Springs to go to our favorite BBQ place. He had never been. Boy did he love it. Then we went to a candy store with candy from back in our days. He had a lot of fun there, too. I just feel so sorry for him with his personal life. I know I've said how bad off he is financially, now he has to add my nieces wedding into the equation. It's two years away and already the grooms family is planning and asking for $$ help. He told the mom that he doesn't have it and she replied, I'm sure you will find it later. Ummmmm NO! She is the Coach purse kind of person that can't really afford it. This wedding will have to be nothing but the best so she can show off. Grrrrr. I'm sure my SIL will agree to nothing but the finest, too. Both ladies have champagne taste on a beer budget.

Mom - I was so afraid that was going to happen. What date are they trying for?

Nothing new with me, the girls go home today and then Chris's family will in the morning tomorrow. That means tonight after I get off from work, they will want to do everything!

Just wanted to post an update on Kaleigh. Nothing has changed. She is still in constant pain. We still have no answers. She has an appointment on Tuesday morning with the pediatric gastroenterologist. The doctor is through Rainbow.

I have not read anything. I just wanted to let you know.

Geez Denine, I responded to your post a coupole of days ago and it's not here. I'm happy you took the time to check in. You are in good hands with Rainbow Babies!!

I'm exhausted. Barely staying awake today for some reason. I'm excited that Biggest Loser is starting tonight. It kind of keeps me on track.

We leave for Coz this Saturday so Heidi and I will disappear for awhile. Hopefully I can still get WIFI in our room so I can check in periodically.

Hi All!

I'm Mickey02's daughter. I just joined the board because our family is going on a cruise this October!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

Hey!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Busy busy holidays for us. had about 25 people here for Christmas and left a couple of days later for my sisters house for New years where we had about 25. Fun Fun Fun

We are having so much fun talking cruise. It has been so long since I have been on a Disney cruise.

Tiffany is going to be posting on this board. Think she finally found it. Knightgirl25 or something like that. I told her how great everyone on this board is.

Hi Tiffany, welcome! I was just thinking when I met you. It started back in 2002 at Bahama Breeze by Park Meadows, then Fargo's, I believe you were at the Pampered Chef Party and definitely at Jaymee's wedding. I'm jealous that you are going on the cruise. What itinerary and ship?

Hey Barb, staying warm? Even with the sun we can't get above the 30's.

I have a husband for sale. Wait......he's FREE! Any takers? hahaha

jiminyC_fan said:
Hi Tiffany, welcome! I was just thinking when I met you. It started back in 2002 at Bahama Breeze by Park Meadows, then Fargo's, I believe you were at the Pampered Chef Party and definitely at Jaymee's wedding. I'm jealous that you are going on the cruise. What itinerary and ship?

Hey Barb, staying warm? Even with the sun we can't get above the 30's.

I have a husband for sale. Wait......he's FREE! Any takers? hahaha

I remember that! I was just thinking about Bahama Breeze and how that was a wonderful start to the cruise! We are going to the Caribbean on the Fantasy this October!!!

If you have room in your suitcase would you mind stuffing me in so I can go? I'm back on my diet again so I will fit better by October!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter