• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 18, 2012

pirate:

Hi Kim,

I would like to join FE list but not sure how to do that. This is my 3rd Disney Cruise and never signed up before. Our sail date is 10/18/2012. How do I go from here to make the list.

Thanks
Rose:

Hi Rose,
All you have to do is let us know what cabin you are in and who you are sailing with. The list is about half way on page 1! Welcome to the group!

Kim

HI, I'm so glad we didn't miss the chance to sign up. We have cruised once with DCL before but this is the first time doing the FE. (We are so excited!!:cool1:) Also, I am new to DIS and had a few questions, I hope you don't mind.

First, I just want to confirm this is for the Disney Dream leaving Oct 18th?
Yes this is the group for 10-18-12
Do we buy/make gifts for everyone in the stateroom or just one per stateroom?
This is a personal choice, some people do a stateroom gift, others do an individual gift for each person. I am doing a stateroom gift for the grown ups and then something more individual for the kids.
Also did the list get split? I just want to get an idea as to how many we will need. We have not split yet, but I think we will put it up to a vote, since we had thought we should split around 25 or so cabins.

And I saw mentioned that some people could be in suites and the gifts can't be delivered directly, so how would we know which rooms are suite rooms? We will mark those in suites on the final list so that you know. So far we only have one family that falls in to that area. Those gifts can be left at guest services and they will bring them up.
Here is our info:

Luv2travelwthefam:
Danielle, Mike, Rachel(8), Camryn(3-bday girl) - 6681

Thanks so much!!
Danielle

Can't wait to deliver some of our own magic. pixiedust:

Welcome to the group!!!

We are arriving in WDW on October 8th so have 10 days before we board the Dream...and we get married at the Wedding Pavilion on the 16th, so excited!!!

Back to WDW after too before we fly home on the 26th.

Another week down, 8 more to go! By this time on the 18th I'll be on my way to MCO to pick up the rest of my party girls! :cool1:

Princeand Princess...when you update the FE list can you please correct the spelling mf my first name...it's spelled Nanci. No "y" please. :lovestruc

Another week down, 8 more to go! By this time on the 18th I'll be on my way to MCO to pick up the rest of my party girls! :cool1:

Princeand Princess...when you update the FE list can you please correct the spelling mf my first name...it's spelled Nanci. No "y" please. :lovestruc

Hi Nanci,

So sorry all fixed, I do tend to lose my train of thought between the page I am on and going back to the original post. Thanks for correcting it!

Kim

Hi Nanci,

So sorry all fixed, I do tend to lose my train of thought between the page I am on and going back to the original post. Thanks for correcting it!

Kim

Kim, thanks so much! It happens all the time, that's what I get for having creative parents. :rotfl: Normally it wouldn't matter, but if someone decides to do something personalized, it would!

It has been a while since our last cruise. How far in advance should I expect cruise documents in the mail? Our cruise is a surprise for our kids and I don't someone finding out by accident.

It has been a while since our last cruise. How far in advance should I expect cruise documents in the mail? Our cruise is a surprise for our kids and I don't someone finding out by accident.

Usually I get mine about 3 weeks or so before. Did you book with DCL or a TA? Docs go to the TA first so you could ask they be mailed in a plain envelope?

Kim

We are arriving in WDW on October 8th so have 10 days before we board the Dream...and we get married at the Wedding Pavilion on the 16th, so excited!!!

Back to WDW after too before we fly home on the 26th.

How wonderful! Congrats to you both!:goodvibes

Hi Everyone! We are planning to close the FE list in about 2 1/2 weeks so if you are interested in joining let us know! Also if you have joined but need to update your info please do. Thanks!

Kim

Hi!

Our family will be joining you on this cruise and we would love to participate in the Fish Extenders (FE) group if it's not too late. Can you please add us to the list?

Deck 9
RaysInFL - Kristal, Jeff, Kylie (10-birthday girl!), Austin (9), and Brayden (9) -- Room 9077

Thanks!

I am making FE's and I was wondering how many of your litttle girls have American Girl Dolls or 18" dolls that will be cruising. I have a gift I want to make for their little friends.

I am making FE's and I was wondering how many of your litttle girls have American Girl Dolls or 18" dolls that will be cruising. I have a gift I want to make for their little friends.

I am sure Sara will have Emma with her. They usually travel together.

Kim

Hi!

Our family will be joining you on this cruise and we would love to participate in the Fish Extenders (FE) group if it's not too late. Can you please add us to the list?

Deck 9
RaysInFL - Kristal, Jeff, Kylie (10-birthday girl!), Austin (9), and Brayden (9) -- Room 9077

Thanks!

Welcome to the group. I have added you in on page 1!

Kim

Hi Rose,
All you have to do is let us know what cabin you are in and who you are sailing with. The list is about half way on page 1! Welcome to the group!

Kim

Thanks Kim,

Our Cabin is #6671
Alan & Rose
Erika-16 celebrating her sweet 16
Adrina-8
Can't wait for our cruise.....:drive::cheer2::cool1:

Our daughter will be bringing her American Girl doll with her (Kylie in 9077). What a great idea!

Hey Guys!

I guess I should tell yall the actual names of the adults in our cabins, just incase someone is doing anything personalized.

Dottie & Joe (That's my Mom and Dad in Cabin 7022. Don't get confused though, their FE says Nottie and Seppi on the front because that is what their grandkids call them:goodvibes.)

Diane and Buster (That's Nana and Pa in Cabin 7544. I think their FE says Nana and Pa)

My Grandma (Diane) is SO EXCITED about FE. I swear that she calls me everyday asking for an update on the list and asking how my gifts are coming along. She is so excited to see what everyone does!

Anyways, does anyone have any favorite colors that their kids are just super in love with? I always loved getting things in my favorite color, felt like extra pixie dust in the air!
Have a great day!

Joey

Hey Guys!

I guess I should tell yall the actual names of the adults in our cabins, just incase someone is doing anything personalized.

Dottie & Joe (That's my Mom and Dad in Cabin 7022. Don't get confused though, their FE says Nottie and Seppi on the front because that is what their grandkids call them:goodvibes.)

Diane and Buster (That's Nana and Pa in Cabin 7544. I think their FE says Nana and Pa)

My Grandma (Diane) is SO EXCITED about FE. I swear that she calls me everyday asking for an update on the list and asking how my gifts are coming along. She is so excited to see what everyone does!

Anyways, does anyone have any favorite colors that their kids are just super in love with? I always loved getting things in my favorite color, felt like extra pixie dust in the air!
Have a great day!

Joey

Hi Joey,
Sara loves everything Pink and purple and Ryan is a DCL boy, he loves red, black and yellow! I think he may have been mickey in a former life! We are getting really excited too, I am working on your t shirts and tote bags. We ar traveling with my friend and her family and the trip is our most popular conversation topic!

Kim

Hi Everyone, I know we are about 3 days from the official cut off, but how is everyone feeling about splitting vs, keeping one group? We presently have about 27 Cabins. Also I know there may be a few people who are subscribed and keeping updated, but not posting. If you fall in to this case, will you just pop in and say hello or PM me so that I know what I know you are still interested in participating? Please feel free to reply or comment on the post, or if you are more comfortable just PM me. We will just go with majority rules on this as far as splitting. Thanks so much.

Kim

I would be okay with splitting it. I really like the idea of personalizing my gifts and 27 is a lot to me. If not, I can deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter