October 18, 2012

TinkerbelleMom

Mom to 3 Princesses
I've never started one of these before! :banana::banana::banana: This cruise will be my 3rd on DCL, I've lost count on the rest. :confused3. I'm cruising with the girls...it's our annual girlfriend weekend getaway, no DH, no kids. :cool1:

Hope to meet some other cruisers soon!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

I've never started one of these before! :banana::banana::banana: This cruise will be my 3rd on DCL, I've lost count on the rest. :confused3. I'm cruising with the girls...it's our annual girlfriend weekend getaway, no DH, no kids. :cool1:

Hope to meet some other cruisers soon!

Hey Tinkerbell Mom! We are also sailing with you. I was just off the Dream last week where I booked this cruise. Its myself, and my DS and DD who will be 10 and 6 at that time!

Looking forward to counting down. 430 days is a long time!!

Kim

Welcome aboard!:cool1: I was beginning to thing we were cruising alone for a while, lol. My family and I did a double dip on the Dream last June. I'm excited to share it with my friends, they're great WDW fans, and we had a blast on Wonder last year. I'm also ready to see the adult areas I missed when cruising with the family.

You are not alone! I found with our last meet thread it was about 6-9 months out that it was really active. We had a blast on the dream last week, I booked a veranda this time, we will be celebrating my son's double digit birthday!

Kim

weve just booked woo hoo i cannot wait this is our second disney cruise ,last one was on the wonder the boo to you cruise im hoping to take part in a FE list if one starts up :woohoo:

We will definately participate in a FE, we love the fun of sneeking around the ship dropping off surprises. I am sure as we get closer the list will grow!

Kim

Welcome aboard!:cool1: I was beginning to thing we were cruising alone for a while, lol. My family and I did a double dip on the Dream last June. I'm excited to share it with my friends, they're great WDW fans, and we had a blast on Wonder last year. I'm also ready to see the adult areas I missed when cruising with the family.

Which June double dip were you on? We were on one, too! We sailed June 12-17 and I rebooked on board. That cruise was the whole family, this one will be just DH and I. We will be celebrating our 15th anniversary and I can't wait! We had an inside cabin last time and I got a balcony this time. We didn't eat at Palo or Remy last time and I am going to try my hardest to get us into one or the other this time. I am already excited!:banana:

My husband and I will be sailing on this cruise too! This is our first cruise ever and our first Disney experience ever! Our 25th Wedding Anniversary is October 22nd. So we chose this cruise to celebrate! We will be staying in the area 2 days after we get off the ship to continue our celebration! We are so excited and would love to participate in the Fish Extender. Anything we can do to make the trip more enjoyable!:thumbsup2

The Offical FE List!

Please let me know if there are any corrections. There are a few people who don't have cabin number yet. I will move them once I have their complete information.

Group 1
Prince and Princess- Kim Ryan (10) and Sara (6) 2526
Angelztreazurez-Mark Angela and Angelina (birthday girl!) (10) 2507
Friends of WarbiesPig Sharon, Paul, Katye (16) and Hannah (10) 6502/6506
JRex21-Joey, John Courtney and Jayson (2)7023
Anthony, Jordan and Gia (2) 7021
Dottie and Joe 7022
Diane and Buster 7544
Warbiespig-Amanda, Stephen, Lewis (10) and Hayden (5) 7521
Cinderellamom- Mom, Dusty, Peyton (9) Will (6) Kyleigh (9) Jaycee (6) 7029
Toy- Toya, Jeff, Taylor(12) Jasmine (10) Jaden (8) 8012
Farfalla818- Jayme, Andrew (8) 8018
Brazell- Brazell and Richard (3) 8006
TinkandJack- Susan, Neil, Marisa (7) and Jack (4) 12002
Note to group one: TinkandJack are in the gated community  Feel free to leave their FE items at guest services so they can deliver it for you.

Group 2
Tinkerbellemom- Nanci and Judi 5190
MikeAidanEoinMom-Bridget and Michele 5192
luv2travelwthefam Danielle, Mike, Rachel(8), Camryn(3-bday girl) - 6681
Seabella Alan, Rose, Erika (16) and Adrina (8) 6671
Conroy 22- Michelle, John, Erin (10) and Ian (7) 7586
Carriejv- Carrie, Patrick, Patrica (grandmom) Nathan (6) Logan (3) Aiden (1) 7628, 7630
Terapin-Mom, Dad, Kai- 14 - boy Taryn - 12 - girl Alden - 5 - boy 7120
Ladyemz Emma and Scott 8676
RaysInFL - Kristal, Jeff, Kylie (10-birthday girl!), Austin (9), and Brayden (9) -- Room 9077
VWLUVRN- Lynda, Troy, Talon (4) Sophia (3) 10116

Ok so we have 3 cabins, I think that is an offical FE!!! I am willing to take charge of maintaining the list. Hope that is ok with the rest of you. Since this post will be on page one, it can be the offical spot for the FE list. Please message me with any info, Names, Cabin number etc that you are willing to share!

October 18, 2012 FE List!!

1. PrinceandPrincess-Kim, Ryan (9 yo DS) and Sara (6 yo DD) Deck 9
2. Warbiespig-Mom, Dad, DC, DC -Guessing from your Pic :)
3. Disneygma11-DH, DW

I will continue to add and I can also organize the list by decks later!

That sounds great! I am excited. Ill send you the info in a pm soon. :banana:

To those who want to participate in the FE.....Do you want me to just post cabin numbers and names on the page here, or do you want me to keep all the real names and cabin numbers off of the public forum, and then just PM them to the participants as it gets closer? What are your thoughts?

Kim

To those who want to participate in the FE.....Do you want me to just post cabin numbers and names on the page here, or do you want me to keep all the real names and cabin numbers off of the public forum, and then just PM them to the participants as it gets closer? What are your thoughts?

Kim

I would be fine with first names only and cabins myself. Whatever works for everyone else is fine with me though. :-D

Sounds good, I will update the list with first names and cabins. If anyone needs Last names to personalize an item, we can PM each other!

Kim

This will be our second cruise with Disney! We are quite excited:

Heather
Brian
Emily, will be age 10
Jason, will be age 8

This will be our second cruise with Disney! We are quite excited:

Heather
Brian
Emily, will be age 10
Jason, will be age 8

Hi Heather! Welcome! Are you interested in participating in the FE? Please let me know if you are and if you have a cabin assigned yet. I will add you to the list. You can certainly decide later too!

Kim

Yes, we'd like to participate! Made a great FE for our 2009 trip, so I need to use it again!

We don't have a cabin yet - will update when we do.

Thanks!! I was so excited to see that a thread had already been started!

This post is just to let you know that I have had to cancel our cruise for the time being. So please remove us from the FE listing. I regretted having to do so but its one of those things that could not be helped. I hope each of you have a fabulous time though! :thumbsup2

This post is just to let you know that I have had to cancel our cruise for the time being. So please remove us from the FE listing. I regretted having to do so but its one of those things that could not be helped. I hope each of you have a fabulous time though! :thumbsup2

You were removed and will be missed! pirate:

Hopefully your plans will change!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter