October 18, 2012

Hi !!!
Can you note that its also Angelina's BDay she is soooo excited to be celebrating her bday on the cruise !!!

The Offical FE List!

Please let me know if there are any corrections. There are a few people who don't have cabin number yet. I will move them once I have their complete information.

Deck 2

Prince and Princess- Kim Ryan (10) and Sara (6) 2526
Angelztreazurez-Mark Angela and Angelina (10) 2507

Deck 5

Tinkerbellemom- Nanci and Judi 5190
MikeAidanEoinMom-Bridget and Michele 5192

Deck 6
Sharon, Paul, Katye (16) and Hannah (10) 6502/6506
Danielle, Mike, Rachel(8), Camryn(3-bday girl) - 6681
Seabella Alan, Rose, Erika (16) and Adrina (8) 6671

Deck 7
DlBerney-Lynne and Chris 7684
JRex21-Joey, John Courtney and Jayson (2)7023
Anthony, Jordan and Gia (2) 7021
Dottie and Joe 7022
Diane and Buster 7544
Warbiespig-Amanda, Stephen, Lewis (10) and Hayden (5) 7521
Conroy 22- Michelle, John, Erin (10) and Ian (7) 7586
Cinderellamom- Mom, Dusty, Peyton (9) Will (6) Kyleigh (9) Jaycee (6) 7029

Deck 8
Ladyemz Emma and Scott 8676
Toy- Toya, Jeff, Taylor(12) Jasmine (10) Jaden (8) 8012
Farfalla818- Jayme, Andrew (8) 8018
Brazell- Brazell and Richard (3) 8006

Deck 9
RaysInFL - Kristal, Jeff, Kylie (10-birthday girl!), Austin (9), and Brayden (9) -- Room 9077

Deck 10

VWLUVRN- Lynda, Troy, Talon (4) Sophia (3) 10116

Deck 12
TinkandJack- Susan, Neil, Marisa (7) and Jack (4)

Rooms TBD

Ken13- Ken and DGF
Carriejv- Carrie Patrick, Patrica (grandmom) Nathan (6) Logan (3) Aiden (1)
HLKeck-Heather, Brian, Emily and Jason
Terapin-Mom, Dad, K - 14 - boy T - 12 - girl A - 5 - boy

It looks like so far we are leaning toward a split. Once we hit Septemeber. 1st I will look at the list and divide it up. It may take a couple days as I want to keep groups together etc. I will have the final list ready by the 5 th of September.

Kim

I agree to the split also, but I will request that my friends and I keep our group together if at all possible. We are working on gifts together.

I saw that someone earlier asked about getting their gifts sent to the suites...what I did last time was put the items for each cabin in a party bag, closed up with a twist tie, and labeled each with the family's last name and cabin number. I dropped them off at GS the first day with the pillowcases I wanted to be signed. I had all that in my carry on, the rest I checked and delivered during the cruise. That FE group was my first and we had 80 cabins! :scared1: I worked on my items for months!

I agree to the split also, but I will request that my friends and I keep our group together if at all possible. We are working on gifts together.

I saw that someone earlier asked about getting their gifts sent to the suites...what I did last time was put the items for each cabin in a party bag, closed up with a twist tie, and labeled each with the family's last name and cabin number. I dropped them off at GS the first day with the pillowcases I wanted to be signed. I had all that in my carry on, the rest I checked and delivered during the cruise. That FE group was my first and we had 80 cabins! :scared1: I worked on my items for months!

I dont want to post anything until the official cut off, but I started drafting and I think I have it figured out keeping the 5 different groups who are traveling together in the same groups. We are traveling with friends too. :). I am just waiting for the final totals once the cut off passes.

Kim

We won't be joining you all after all - husband lost his job today so we had to cancel. We did loose the deposit but at least we got the majority back.

We also released a cabana on the family beach at Castaway Cay if anyone wants to try for it.

Good thing we kept this a surprise from the kids so they won't be disappointed since we aren't going.

We won't be joining you all after all - husband lost his job today so we had to cancel. We did loose the deposit but at least we got the majority back.

We also released a cabana on the family beach at Castaway Cay if anyone wants to try for it.

Good thing we kept this a surprise from the kids so they won't be disappointed since we aren't going.

So sorry to hear that. :( I wish your family the best of luck.

Kim

I'm so sorry. That is an awful thing to happen. I hope things turn around quickly for you.

Just on last reminder to anyone who is lurking. The FE closes today. Please speak up now or forever hold your peace :) Also I have sent PM's to those who's cabin numbers I don't have. It is my hope to get the two groups set up by relative geography if possible so that we can shorten delivery time! I will have the final list posted in a day or two I hope. Thanks so much for participating. I am plotting all your cabins on a map of the dream as we speak! Have a great day!

Kim

We are planning on getting Sophia an American Girl for Christmas. So excited now, trying to get my FE together, the days are just not long enough!

We are fine with splitting too, it will only make the gifts that much better! Really getting excited now, so much to do, so little time!

Just on last reminder to anyone who is lurking. The FE closes today. Please speak up now or forever hold your peace :) Also I have sent PM's to those who's cabin numbers I don't have. It is my hope to get the two groups set up by relative geography if possible so that we can shorten delivery time! I will have the final list posted in a day or two I hope. Thanks so much for participating. I am plotting all your cabins on a map of the dream as we speak! Have a great day!

Kim

Thanks for doing this! It makes delivery so much easier. :cool1:

I have the list just about ready, I am just waiting on a cabin number, since the list is divided by geography. If I don't hear back in the next day or so, I will just pick a group to put them in. I know you all are eagerly crafting and shopping so I will have the list up by Thursday night! Have a great day!

Kim

Hi- I mentioned this in an earlier post, but it must have gotten lost. :) We don't want to participate in the FE. If we had our kids with us, we might, but since it is just the two of us this time, we are going to pass. Thanks!

Hi- I mentioned this in an earlier post, but it must have gotten lost. :) We don't want to participate in the FE. If we had our kids with us, we might, but since it is just the two of us this time, we are going to pass. Thanks!

I am sorry I missed your previous post. I will take you off the list. Thanks for letting me know.

Kim

Hello Everyone!

The fish exchange list is up in two groups. It was separated by forward and aft, so I hope this helps in the delivery process. I think I managed to keep all of the families and friends traveling together in the same groups. Please Please Please double check all of your own info to make sure that in the cut and paste process I did not lose anyone. If you find errors let me know so I can fix them ASAP. The groups seemed pretty even to me taking in to account numbers of people in addition to numbers of cabins. Thank you all for your patience while I completed this task. Have fun creating the pixie dust!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter