October 12, 2013 - Western Caribbean on the Fantasy!!!

Welcome to our new people!!!!!

Let me know by pm if you are interested in the FE exchange. We have a FB for adults and one for the kids. The kids one is secret, so I will try to add you if interested, I may need to just make it closed until I add the kids then make it secret again!

I am organizing the Roaming Gnome pm me with your room number if interested. For us girls, we are thinking about an unorganized version of Champagne girls.

I would love to know about the champagne girls and all the meet and greet things. Sorry I am really not on here much but the Facebook page is easier for me to follow but it seems like the same people do all the talking which isn't a problem but it would be lovely to hear from more people. I might have to keep up with this also. Last page I made a comment on is 35 so I guess I better get to reading lol

Do we know how many people are planning on participating in the DisMeet the day we board? I believe we decided we would meet at Bon Voyage, but I don't remember what time we decided on. Maybe we can start a list: so anyone who wants to participate in a DisMeet on the day we board please post.

DisMEET/BON VOYAGE (Deck 3, Midship, in the grand Atrium) -- TIME: 2:30 PM
abitagirl916 = 3 adults
MickeezMeg = 2
mhconley = 2 adults, 1 child
kendzee94 = 1 adult, 1 child
mrssmiddy = 4 adults, 2 children

I would like to join 2 adults 1 child

UPDATE
abitagirl916 = 3 adults
MickeezMeg = 2
luvmygrljb = 2 adults, 1 child
Amandanoel30 = 2 adults, 1 child

I would love to know about the champagne girls and all the meet and greet things. Sorry I am really not on here much but the Facebook page is easier for me to follow but it seems like the same people do all the talking which isn't a problem but it would be lovely to hear from more people. I might have to keep up with this also. Last page I made a comment on is 35 so I guess I better get to reading lol

I'm not sure about the Champagne Girls and any other meet and greets, but I have added you to the DisMeet on embarkation day.

141 days from today!!!

Do we know how many people are planning on participating in the DisMeet the day we board? I believe we decided we would meet at Bon Voyage, but I don't remember what time we decided on. Maybe we can start a list: so anyone who wants to participate in a DisMeet on the day we board please post.

UPDATE
abitagirl916 = 3 adults
MickeezMeg = 2

You forgot me. sniff sniff

Sheesh the time is flying until our cruise! I can't wait to run into everyone around the ship! :wave2:

My Mother and I (29) have just booked our first Disney Cruise, we are so excited and would love to meet you all. We are also going to DL, WDW and the 4 Night Dream cruise on this holiday so we are feeling very lucky right now.

At the moment our biggest challenge is how we are going to put up with one another for so long :lmao: it has been ages since we have lived together. We are both leaving our significant others at home :eek:. We just feel that it will be great to have some time together. We are a little late to the party and haven't really planned much out, so any help you can give me in the coming months will be very much appreciated.

UPDATE
abitagirl916 = 3 adults
MickeezMeg = 2
luvmygrljb = 2 adults, 1 child

You forgot me. sniff sniff

I am so sorry. It was not intentional. It seems when I updated the list I copied an older list. I found the one where I had already added your name, so I believe this one is now correct.

My Mother and I (29) have just booked our first Disney Cruise, we are so excited and would love to meet you all. We are also going to DL, WDW and the 4 Night Dream cruise on this holiday so we are feeling very lucky right now.

At the moment our biggest challenge is how we are going to put up with one another for so long :lmao: it has been ages since we have lived together. We are both leaving our significant others at home :eek:. We just feel that it will be great to have some time together. We are a little late to the party and haven't really planned much out, so any help you can give me in the coming months will be very much appreciated.

:welcome: Sounds like a wonderful vacation. Treasure the time you will spend together (even if you get on each other's nerves from time to time).LOL

I am so sorry. It was not intentional. It seems when I updated the list I copied an older list. I found the one where I had already added your name, so I believe this one is now correct.

It's ok....as long as I'm added by October...lol. Thanks for keeping the list!

Welcome!!

If you are on FB here is the link to our page https://www.facebook.com/groups/321138694651550/

Let me know if you are interested in the FE, List #1 is closed and we have started list #2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter