October 12, 2013 - Western Caribbean on the Fantasy!!!

we are so ready for this trip.
anyone have advice on weather to stay near the airport and then disney shuttle to the port on cruise day, or stay on Coco beach? only the night before.

We may be interested in the meet, when and where? or should we wait a while to figure that out?

We are ready too! October seems so far away right now. Let's hope summer keeps us all so busy we don't notice. :)

We have stayed in Orlando and taken the Disney bus the last 2 trips, but this year we are going to try staying in Cocoa Beach. I'm really looking forward to it, since the hotel we are staying in is right on the ocean. We plan to do some beach time and get some good food!

I know there has been several discussions about meeting. I don't know if the time and place has been decided. I think the last discussion was for Bon Voyage, but I don't know the time. I'm pretty sure we want to join in for the meet too, as long as it doesn't conflict with the Sail Away party, or the spa raffle. I've never even been in the spa...or heard of the raffle before this trip. Gotta see if I can win something relaxing!

we are so ready for this trip.
anyone have advice on weather to stay near the airport and then disney shuttle to the port on cruise day, or stay on Coco beach? only the night before.

We may be interested in the meet, when and where? or should we wait a while to figure that out?

We are ready too! October seems so far away right now. Let's hope summer keeps us all so busy we don't notice. :)

We have stayed in Orlando and taken the Disney bus the last 2 trips, but this year we are going to try staying in Cocoa Beach. I'm really looking forward to it, since the hotel we are staying in is right on the ocean. We plan to do some beach time and get some good food!

I know there has been several discussions about meeting. I don't know if the time and place has been decided. I think the last discussion was for Bon Voyage, but I don't know the time. I'm pretty sure we want to join in for the meet too, as long as it doesn't conflict with the Sail Away party, or the spa raffle. I've never even been in the spa...or heard of the raffle before this trip. Gotta see if I can win something relaxing!

I know the feeling....we are ready too!

We are staying in Port Canaveral at the Radisson at the Port the night before and taking their shuttle to the Port. Would love to have a mini-meet at the Radisson that night if anyone else is staying there.

We have definitely talked about meeting at Bon Voyage, and I also don't remember the time. Hopefully, others will chime in on a time.

I know the feeling....we are ready too!

We are staying in Port Canaveral at the Radisson at the Port the night before and taking their shuttle to the Port. Would love to have a mini-meet at the Radisson that night if anyone else is staying there.

We have definitely talked about meeting at Bon Voyage, and I also don't remember the time. Hopefully, others will chime in on a time.

Do we know how many people are planning on participating in the DisMeet the day we board? I believe we decided we would meet at Bon Voyage, but I don't remember what time we decided on. Maybe we can start a list: so anyone who wants to participate in a DisMeet on the day we board please post.

DisMEET/BON VOYAGE -- TIME(?)
abitagirl916 = 3
MickeezMeg = 2

The original Meet & Greet...

The meet & greet is from 2-3pm on Deck 13 by the wading pool on the 1st day.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

So how about:

DisMEET/BON VOYAGE (Deck 3, Midship, in the grand Atrium) -- TIME: 2:00 PM
abitagirl916 = 3
MickeezMeg = 2
mhconley = 3

I'd love the other kids DS' age to show up. He is the main reason I wanted to attend the meet and greet; to find him some "cruise buddies". Does that time sound good?

Martin

The original Meet & Greet...

So how about:

DisMEET/BON VOYAGE (Deck 3, Midship, in the grand Atrium) -- TIME: 2:00 PM
abitagirl916 = 3
MickeezMeg = 2
mhconley = 3

I'd love the other kids DS' age to show up. He is the main reason I wanted to attend the meet and greet; to find him some "cruise buddies". Does that time sound good?

Martin

Okay, let me find a navigator and I will be back......

Okay, so the navigator from the Western in March shows the spa raffle from 3:15-3:45; Drill at 4:00; Sail Away from 4:30-5:15.

In case some are arriving later, so we want to meet at 2:30 then those wanting to go to the spa raffle can leave at 3:00 to go to that?

(I copied the link to the navigator to the FB page....please look over there or at the Disney Cruising page on FB)

I'm thinking 2:30 Bon Voyage? Oh and Tammy...count me in for one and possibly one child (the boys won't be joining as they are antisocial;) lol!)

Okay, so the navigator from the Western in March shows the spa raffle from 3:15-3:45; Drill at 4:00; Sail Away from 4:30-5:15.

In case some are arriving later, so we want to meet at 2:30 then those wanting to go to the spa raffle can leave at 3:00 to go to that?

(I copied the link to the navigator to the FB page....please look over there or at the Disney Cruising page on FB)

I'm thinking 2:30 Bon Voyage? Oh and Tammy...count me in for one and possibly one child (the boys won't be joining as they are antisocial;) lol!)

I think 2:30 sounds great...and we are probably in for 4 adults and 2 kids.

Okay, here is what I have so far for the DisMeet:

DisMEET/BON VOYAGE (Deck 3, Midship, in the grand Atrium) -- TIME: 2:30 PM
abitagirl916 = 3 adults
MickeezMeg = 2
mhconley = 2 adults, 1 child
kendzee94 = 1 adult, 1 child
mrssmiddy = 4 adults, 2 children
luvmygrljb = 2 adults, 1 child

Please let me know if I have missed anyone.

155 more days to go (or 21 Fridays)!

Okay, here is what I have so far for the DisMeet:

DisMEET/BON VOYAGE (Deck 3, Midship, in the grand Atrium) -- TIME: 2:30 PM
abitagirl916 = 3 adults
MickeezMeg = 2
mhconley = 2 adults, 1 child
kendzee94 = 1 adult, 1 child
mrssmiddy = 4 adults, 2 children

Please let me know if I have missed anyone.

155 more days to go (or 21 Fridays)!

Count me in! 2 adults 1 child! Thanks!

okay, so it was snowing and sleeting here today in balmy Central New York.....um it was 80 last week....Spring left us.....I'm ready for October!!!!

okay, so it was snowing and sleeting here today in balmy Central New York.....um it was 80 last week....Spring left us.....I'm ready for October!!!!

Ugh! Sounds like MO weather! I sure hope we are done with the snow though. Hope that's it for you too. Bring on spring!

Ugh! Sounds like MO weather! I sure hope we are done with the snow though. Hope that's it for you too. Bring on spring!

That is exactly what I was going to say... Have you been to StL?! Starts snowin while your sunbathn! Lol

That is exactly what I was going to say... Have you been to StL?! Starts snowin while your sunbathn! Lol

So glad I live in the South.....we are having lower than usual temps also, but nothing like that. Here it just makes it actually feel like spring.

Have a great day!!

For those of you who aren't on FB, I asked another question.....ya, I know, what's new:lmao:

New question....(please don't throw me overboard!) On another cruise I'm doing, in addition to the FE (or instead of for those not wanting to bring and deliver lots of gifts) we are doing a Secret Mickey gift exchange $20 limit. Please let me know if you are interested. I can then send out questionnaires *and matches!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest