October 12, 2013 - Western Caribbean on the Fantasy!!!

Jasminerk13

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I didn't see this meet thread up yet so I thought I'd start one!

We are booked in SR 8668!!!!

I can't wait!!!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Booked it while onboard the Magic this week, and pretty sure we will stick with this date. 700+ days is a long time!

****Updated 8.4.13******
For those just joining, you have lot of catching up to do!!

We do have a facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/321138694651550/

For FE Info, please PM kendzee94

We will be there with our daughter and son in law and two granddaughters who will be 7 and 9 at the time. Trying to talk the rest of the family into going also.

Sue

Hey everybody, we just got off the Magic last week and booked a dummy date. Well it's now confirmed and ressies are switched for this sailing:cool1: It certainly helps with the post cruise blues knowing there's another coming up... even if it is 2 years away. :wave2:Steve and Andrea

Hi I'm Cassie. I was on the Magic with my Mom Tow-Mater-1 and my family. I can't wait to get on the Fantasy!

My Mom is slacking. Her post should say:
Hi my name is Char and I am travelling with my DH Nate, DS Corey, his girlfriend Julia, My awesomely wonderful DD Cassie (ThinkTink91), DS Evan, DS Luke and DS Gabe

Your welcome Mom :P

My Mom is slacking. Her post should say:
Hi my name is Char and I am travelling with my DH Nate, DS Corey, his girlfriend Julia, My awesomely wonderful DD Cassie (ThinkTink91), DS Evan, DS Luke and DS Gabe

Your welcome Mom :P

Brat ;):hug:

Hello we will be sailing on this cruise also we are doing another B2B this one then the cruise after we done a B2B Oct 11 which was fantastic but we had a bumpy sailing:rotfl: joining me is my DH, DD16, DD14 and DD11 (ages at time of cruise) Looking forward to getting to know you all :cheer2:

Welcome Judith! B2B very nice:thumbsup2 I'm jealous! So your last B2B was it this past Oct? We were on the Oct 22nd sailing... seems so far away now. Our kids at the time of sailing will be DS24 DD22 DS16 DS9 and DS7. We've only got 21 more months to go! :rotfl:

Welcome Judith! B2B very nice:thumbsup2 I'm jealous! So your last B2B was it this past Oct? We were on the Oct 22nd sailing... seems so far away now. Our kids at the time of sailing will be DS24 DD22 DS16 DS9 and DS7. We've only got 21 more months to go! :rotfl:
Hi we must of just missed you we sailed on the 8th Oct then the 15th Oct we got all the rough weather missed ports but it was still fun think the staff were glad to see us off the ship so that the weather could get back to normal :confused3
How was the weather on your sailing? At least we can say we are sailing next year :cool1:

We had beautiful weather for our week... a little rain at Castaway Cay but it was warm so we just hung out at the Konked Out Bar with some peeps from our dis group. The sailing after us had to change their ports due to weather so I guess we were very lucky! My hubby and I cruised with Carnival the previous year and again we sailed with beautiful weather and the cruise before and after us had to reroute due to hurricanes. Hopefully our lucky will hold out for this cruise:thumbsup2

We had beautiful weather for our week... a little rain at Castaway Cay but it was warm so we just hung out at the Konked Out Bar with some peeps from our dis group. The sailing after us had to change their ports due to weather so I guess we were very lucky! My hubby and I cruised with Carnival the previous year and again we sailed with beautiful weather and the cruise before and after us had to reroute due to hurricanes. Hopefully our lucky will hold out for this cruise:thumbsup2

Fingers crossed u will be lucky to sail with :thumbsup2 can I asked if you preferred Disney or carnival to cruise with and why?

I definitely preferred Disney but we did have a blast on Carnival. We went without kids on the Carnival so that in itself made it probably more fun for us... but as far as the ship, service and shows Disney wins hands down! I don't think that I would bring the kids on a Carnival though... very much a party atmosphere and found it very smokey. We did go on their new ship which was the Dream at the time and we are sailing with Carnival again this October but on an older ship so we'll see how that compares. The price in itself is pretty attractive!

Hi there,

I am Emily, and my DH Scott (ssanders79 on the DIS) and DD (will be 6 at the time of sailing) will be joining you on this cruise. We are booked in Room 5522, but may switch to a verandah..... (we usually book a 5E aft verandah). We were waiting to see what the Magic/Wonder were going to be doing in 2013, but when we saw that the cruises out of Miami were to the same ole' ports, we decided to move our dummy date to this fall cruise. We were so hoping for some new, southern Caribbean ports on the classic ships :sad2:

This cruise will be our 9th cruise, all will have been on DCL :thumbsup2

I will update my ticker after I get off the Dream on Feb 12th :goodvibes

Welcome Emily and Scott! Wow... 9 cruises:thumbsup2 so jealous! We've done 2 Disney and 1 Carnival so far and I am hooked. We will going with our 5 kids DS's 24,16,9 and 7 and our only DD 21(ThinkTink91) and our oldest sons girlfriend. This is our first time cruising without a balcony but we have connecting rooms 6512 & 6514 both with huge double port holes so that makes it somewhat better. These are the pics my awesome TA sent me of our rooms.http://cassworld.ca/6514.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter