October 10, 2016 - Disney Dream

I am new here!!!!!
I would like to join the FE.
Could you let me know how to send my information to you please.
Thanks so much for your help.

I am new here!!!!!
I would like to join the FE.
Could you let me know how to send my information to you please.
Thanks so much for your help.

Howdy and welcome!

You can send me a message with the required info by clicking on my name. You apparently have to have posted at least ten messages on the boards prior to sending private messages. Please feel free to create extra messages on the board in order to get up to your ten required messages. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
trixie1216 (Laura)

I'm making my FE! I already have my FE gifts bagged and ready to go!!!
Hi there!
We are forming a late FE group here on DISboards for this cruise and have four cabins participating so far. Would you be interested in joining or group? If so, please let me know.
Thanks,
Laura

Is anyone doing Fish extender swap
Hello there!
We are forming a late FE group here on DISboards for this cruise and have four cabins participating so far. Would you be interested in joining or group? If so, please let me know.
Thanks,
Laura

Hey guys, I would love to join the fray group but I'm so new to this board. My cousins frequent these forums and have encouraged me to take the plunge. I do not believe I have access to private messages yet being so new.
Hi there!
Thanks,
Laura

Attention all cruisers: If you are interested in joining a FE Group for this cruise, the deadline for signing up will be on September 10th. Please contact Trixie1216 or post a message on this board. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!!

we just booked this cruise! Me, wife, and son (6).

This will be our 5th disney cruise but first on the Dream.

Are there any group mixology or wine tastings scheduled?

thank you

If people are interested in doing a FE, I would be more than happy to organize one. We are limited on time and this is my first cruise, but it shouldn't be too hard to do. Even if there are just a few folks wanting to join in, it's better than nothing! For those individuals wanting to participate, I will need you to send me the following information by no later than August 17th:
Your name
Email address
Cabin #
Adult names/gender/favorite character(s)
Children names/gender/favorite character(s)
Any allergies?
Are you celebrating a special occasion?

If the original coordinator should come back, then we can combine lists. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, but just wanted to make the cruise a little more exciting!!
Thanks,
trixie1216 (Laura)

We wanna participate in fe swap what do I need to do

Attention all cruisers: If you are interested in joining a FE Group for this cruise, the deadline for signing up will be on September 10th. Please contact Trixie1216 or post a message on this board. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!!

Yes donitagale@yahoo.com
Kaden 12 will be 13 on boat
Graden is 10
Cabin 8604

The previous organizer had to cancel her cruise and I am now organizing an FE. If you wish to join in the fun, please PM me with the following information:
Your name
Cabin Number
Number of adults
Number of children (if any) Please include gender and age of children
Please let us know if there any allergies. Safety First!

Also, feel free to join our other group on the other site which is located at the PLACE THAT WE SHALL NOT NAME

Super stoked!
Hi I'm interested in gaining Susan Pflug 2 adults 2 kids 1 girl disabled mental age 6 and 1 boy 9 no allergies thanks let me know cabin 100070

Hi I'm interested in gaining Susan Pflug 2 adults 2 kids 1 girl disabled mental age 6 and 1 boy 9 no allergies thanks let me know cabin 100070
Welcome, Susan!

Please list your email and I can get some more information from you. We are excited to have you here!

Thanks,
Laura

Hi Everyone! We're traveling on the Dream with ya'll! This is our first cruise, we're celebrating my mom kicking Cancer's you know what! It'll be mom and me, and my two girls ages 10 and 11. Girls only! We're very excited, just wanted to say Hello!

This FE group is now closed. All cabins have been sent the FINAL FE list. Happy cruising...

Going on a cruise soon...anxious to hear how Castaway Cay fared during hurricane Matthew. How did paradise hold up? Any noticeable damage?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter