Number 9 is really FINE! Welcome to AKL LITE - the 'unofficial' FAQ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't hear this but I did see dryers in the hall on the 2nd floor of the zebra trail.. It is in the first pod.. Right before the windows Arusha savannah side. I wonder what happened

I didn't hear this but I did see dryers in the hall on the 2nd floor of the zebra trail.. It is in the first pod.. Right before the windows Arusha savannah side. I wonder what happened

It was posted under the Resort forum under ( Jambo House 4th floor flooded was the title ) Tells you what happened... You can search the title....

:worship::worship::worship: THANKYOU so much !! I hope this news will keep DH quiet !! :rotfl::rotfl: Can you believe it ? He HAS to keep in touch with office while we are on our long-dreamed-of trip !! :hyper:
Should I kill him ??? :rotfl2::rolleyes2

My DW does this too. I joke she needs to be surgically removed from her phone. In fact I am dreading this FP+ for this reason! Any excuse to get out the phone results in 'seeing an email' and her dealing with it grrr!

We have a rule on vacation. Her phone remains in the safe except for one hour a day she chooses. Lol. Then it goes back in!

Did you all here this?.... it was posted on here and it happened 7/19/13... Said 6 families had to be moved and Mara had some issue's with this too... I have mold and Mildew allergies and thinking of calling up my IPO to confirm this and request not to be put in that area. Drying out a rug with a soaked pad takes some time and the climate needs to be humid free and very cool to properly dry of its a breeding ground for mold to grow. Apparently a guest knocked down the sprinkler head in the shower. Apologies if this was already discussed, just hopped on and posted...

THANKS for the heads up on this!!

DH & I booked AKL, PV for Sept. 15th-22nd and we were going to make final payment this weekend and request a room in the zebra trail. I'm sure it will be dry by then, but I will keep this in mind.

THANKS to all here for the wonderful information about AKL! We have stayed on property at 6 of the resorts and visited AKL this past Christmas and fell in love! We stayed off property once-our very first visit, which was on our honeymoon in 1977! :lovestruc

DH & I booked AKL, PV for Sept. 15th-22nd and we were going to make final payment this weekend and request a room in the zebra trail. I'm sure it will be dry by then, but I will keep this in mind.

THANKS to all here for the wonderful information about AKL! We have stayed on property at 6 of the resorts and visited AKL this past Christmas and fell in love! We stayed off property once-our very first visit, which was on our honeymoon in 1977! :lovestruc

[/FONT]

Welcome... Have a wonderful stay in Sept, God willing in a few weeks we will be there for a lovely stay. :yay: God Bless

[/FONT]
I would like to suggest Giraffe trail for a Pool View..it is super close to the buses/ lobby / pool...I loved it. There is an elevator in the middle so going to the pool is a short trip.

We were in 5577 this weekend and it was a HAUL from the lobby...sheesh..I needed to pack a lunch for the walk! LOL

here are our pictures
View from room
1013580_10200758366655304_1300768882_n.jpg

Ostrich hanging out spying on us
1005195_10200759059992637_1287451244_n.jpg

Giraffes hanging out at Sanaa
45409_10200759757570076_429135844_n.jpg

2nd stay at AKL coming up 9/28 - 10/7. Pool view, bunk bed room. Love this resort for atmosphere and fab dining.

[/FONT]

you have been added...
September
RachelTori, Aug 27th – 3rd AKV-CL & CSR
s3rndpt, Aug 31st – 2nd, AKL
beachgrl001, 2nd – 10th, AKV
ruadisneyfan2, 4th – 8th, AKL
Grumpy Grandma, 5th – 12th, AKV Jambo
Wicket's Mom, 9th – 13th, AKL CL
Letthewookiewin, 9th – 14th, AKL
JESSketeer, 13th – 21st, AKL
Stackyallred, 14th – 21st, Kidani
DISzy, 14th – 21st, AKL CL
4xmom, 14th – 21st, AKL Kidani
RapunzelsGoodMom, 14th, AKL
RapunzelsGoodMom, 15th – 20th, BLT
Wiserabbit, 15th – 21st, AKL
MickeyNicky25, 15th – 22nd, Jambo
snowmanlover, 15th – 22nd, AKL
Princess Hooper, 17th – 24th, AKL
Dawnywog, 18th – 26th, Jambo
Paula Sedley-Burke, 19th - Oct 3rd, SSR, Disney Dream, and AKV
country-mom-of-4, 20th – 28th, Kidani
tlkscott, 20th – 28th, AKL
CuteAndFluffy, 25th – Oct 1st, AKL
gilsan 25th – Oct 2nd , Kidani
franandaj, 29th - Oct 2nd, VWL

2nd stay at AKL coming up 9/28 - 10/7. Pool view, bunk bed room. Love this resort for atmosphere and fab dining.

You have been added..

September
maryandtyson, 28th – Oct 7th AKL

you have been added...
September

Can you add us as well? 9/24-9/28, AKL

Can you add us as well? 9/24-9/28, AKL

You have been added

September
Ckmommy72, 24th – 28th, AKL
maryandtyson, 28th – Oct 7th,AKL

mmmmmm maybe Marco can accept :rolleyes: this "rule" too ...

Marco! Awesome name! Yes see if you can get the rule too. My tip start off small like the phone comes out for 10 mins but hold the real time you are happy with in your mind.. Then when he bargains you up..he feels he has gained something lol...

Marco! Awesome name! Yes see if you can get the rule too. My tip start off small like the phone comes out for 10 mins but hold the real time you are happy with in your mind.. Then when he bargains you up..he feels he has gained something lol...

That is how I work it also...

Enjoy your stay! We had our first stay at AKV in May as we usually stay at SSR. Omg in loooveeeee much! Wonderful wonderful! You are going to be soooo in love...snowmanlover ...more like AKV lover ..lol

Oh enjoy! DW and I there for 2 nights in 1st - 3rd October :-) love this resort also! We are at SSR and DCL rest of our vacation ( over from UK for 2 fab weeks ) but sneaked this in after falling in love with it in May. I wanted to be there on my birthday ( 1st October ) . Hope you enjoy your second stay. Ours too!

You can't go back they don't let you lol... ... Alarms sound in the values when you now enter 'intruder alert' these people have stayed in deluxe...even skipping moderate lol..

100 days awesome! We were booked at All Stars last year because we ran out of dvc points to stay at AKV and wanted a extra trip (greedy). Needless to say we gave in cancelled All Stars in the end and rented off somebody on the disboards and booked Kidani which was amazing! I couldn't cope without being told 'welcome home!' ...

HAHHAHA I know...I was spoiled last May myself and got to stay at the Beach Club and AKL pre/post cruise (went on a TA program). We're normally commando park open to close type people, but I'm already planning more resort time just to take advantage of it. Can't wait!

you have been added...
September

THANK YOU!!

Enjoy your stay! We had our first stay at AKV in May as we usually stay at SSR. Omg in loooveeeee much! Wonderful wonderful! You are going to be soooo in love...snowmanlover ...more like AKV lover ..lol

We fell hard for the resort just walking through it this past Dec.! I collect snowman, hence my name but probably going to be AK lover, too! :goodvibes

Welcome... Have a wonderful stay in Sept, God willing in a few weeks we will be there for a lovely stay. :yay: God Bless

THANKS and hope you have a wonderful stay, too!

I would like to suggest Giraffe trail for a Pool View..it is super close to the buses/ lobby / pool...I loved it. There is an elevator in the middle so going to the pool is a short trip.

We were in 5577 this weekend and it was a HAUL from the lobby...sheesh..I needed to pack a lunch for the walk! LOL

THANKS for this information, I will pass it onto to my DH. He does most of the deciding on which room to request, which is fine with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter