Number 9 is really FINE! Welcome to AKL LITE - the 'unofficial' FAQ Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving VB this morning headed to AKL. Bittersweet...loved our time at Vero but ready to get to AKL

Today was my day for making ADRs and, despite the site being down from 6 until about 8:30, I was able to get everything I wanted. :cool1:

Now I just have to wait 180 days to go. :)

Hi can we be added to the list?

8/5-8/13

12 days till our first WDW trip. :banana: Going to be "testing" out the new FP+ thanks to our AKL stay! Cant wait! :goodvibes

Hi can we be added to the list?

8/5-8/13

12 days till our first WDW trip. :banana: Going to be "testing" out the new FP+ thanks to our AKL stay! Cant wait! :goodvibes

How cool both your upcoming visit and testing FP+! Have a fab time! I hope in the future they do themed AK magicbands with animal prints on them!

We will be at AKL in 16 short days. Question for those staying in August - have you been invited to participate in Magic Bands and Fastpass+? We have not and was wondering if it is only select people or everyone staying here? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We will be at AKL in 16 short days. Question for those staying in August - have you been invited to participate in Magic Bands and Fastpass+? We have not and was wondering if it is only select people or everyone staying here....

....I guess it's similar to a 'soft opening' for a new ride. I just got back from lunch with a friend of mine who will be going (she's staying at the Contemp) and she didn't get the bands either. In fact , she didn't know anything about it....

We will be at AKL in 16 short days. Question for those staying in August - have you been invited to participate in Magic Bands and Fastpass+? We have not and was wondering if it is only select people or everyone staying here? Thanks.

we will be checking into AKL in 16 days, too! And yes, we received the bands. :) Did you log into MDE?

We will be there on the 15th, room only, standard view with no tickets. I went on to My Disney Experience and a pop up showed with "Customize your magic band" kinds of comments and the feature was enabled. I selected colors and they arrived yesterday. I didn't get any snail mail or e-mail.

....I guess it's similar to a 'soft opening' for a new ride. I just got back from lunch with a friend of mine who will be going (she's staying at the Contemp) and she didn't get the bands either. In fact , she didn't know anything about it....

We will be there on the 15th, room only, standard view with no tickets. I went on to My Disney Experience and a pop up showed with "Customize your magic band" kinds of comments and the feature was enabled. I selected colors and they arrived yesterday. I didn't get any snail mail or e-mail.

Thanks for the info. It sounds like lots of people were able to order bands and Fastpass+ without an actual email. We are DVC, so there is often computer glitches with our reservations, so I wasn't sure if it was just select people or everyone.

Enjoyed our couple of nights at the Kidani, lovely resort.

Best part was in the pool at funny time at night watching Wreck it Ralph.

FD

New coffee machines at Mara. This looks likes a permanent brand new setup featuring Joffrey Coffee. Tastes better than the Nescafé.

New coffee machines at Mara. This looks likes a permanent brand new setup featuring Joffrey Coffee. Tastes better than the Nescafé.

Glad to hear. We will be there on Monday and I would much rather have Joffrey coffee than Nescafé. Nescafé is so bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter