NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, and they said nothing left at Coral Reef for any show. :(

I SERIOUSLY doubt that it is sold out. There are way too many seats for any show to have sold out already....sounds like it just hasn't been uploaded yet. Garden Grill also isn't showing even the ability to choose a time for the breakfast.

I would either keep checking online, or maybe just come back in another hour and try. None of the shows, including NPH have sold out in an hour....by Wednesday or Thursday maybe.

got my VN for Dec 21- had to take a 310 ADR and really wanted a 400- didnt want to do last show because want to see holiday illuminations- had to call in- kept getting stuck in the"loop"- of course my narrator is TBD but, at least there is only one for the length of my trip so, I dont have to t second guess my date
Illuminations gets moved to 9:30 during the holidays so you'd have time to see them after the late CP (will end about 9).

I had trouble with the website too but I just kept trying. I wanted the late show with dining at Coral a Reef but it was only offering me 3:30pm, which would have me booked for the 2nd show. I managed to get Chefs de France on 12/24 @ 4:50pm with the 8:15pm show.

Just keep trying!!!

Just made my reservation for the 20th online with no problems. Sadly, the narrators for ALL of our trip dates are still TBD, so I have no clue whether I'll need to shuffle ADRs around later or not. Ugh.

Illuminations gets moved to 9:30 during the holidays so you'd have time to see them after the late CP (will end about 9).
It may no longer be the case but didn't those with tickets to the last show also get access to a special viewing area? As I recall it was debatable as to whether it was any better than any other spot around the lagoon but it was something...

Website was being stupid. I called and got CM after two minute wait. Got Via Napoli for 12/27 which is what I wanted. We like 5:00 pm show. I recommend calling!

K

PS Wonder who our TBA narrator will be!

I just picked a 2:15 lunch reservation (after numerous attempts of it not letting me advance to the next page once I selected my time) and it says it's for the 8:15 show? I don't want to go that late.... Anyone figured out the trick of choosing which show?
Call them. They will let you pick or change your show time for your current ressie.

We usually go to CPP 3 or 4 times during the course of the program.....so I'm making several reservations and always getting lunch (less expensive) and my confirmations keep showing a later show. I read up above where someone said a CM said you can now choose your show....can't figure out how to do that online, seems to randomly pick it when I switch around what times I want to go. Very odd that I can do lunch, pay the least, but get the coveted 8:15 show. Wonder if I'll get a call that it was a mistake.

I had trouble with the website too but I just kept trying. I wanted the late show with dining at Coral a Reef but it was only offering me 3:30pm, which would have me booked for the 2nd show. I managed to get Chefs de France on 12/24 @ 4:50pm with the 8:15pm show.

Just keep trying!!!
If you call to make (or modify) reservation, they will let you pick your show time no matter what time you are eating. I had no wait when I called. They even changed the showtime for a ressie I had made online.

We usually go to CPP 3 or 4 times during the course of the program.....so I'm making several reservations and always getting lunch (less expensive) and my confirmations keep showing a later show. I read up above where someone said a CM said you can now choose your show....can't figure out how to do that online, seems to randomly pick it when I switch around what times I want to go. Very odd that I can do lunch, pay the least, but get the coveted 8:15 show. Wonder if I'll get a call that it was a mistake.
Call them!! They will change show time for you.

It may no longer be the case but didn't those with tickets to the last show also get access to a special viewing area? As I recall it was debatable as to whether it was any better than any other spot around the lagoon but it was something...
The viewing area that once came with CP was eliminated when illuminations became a FP+ option.

Those of you struggling with booking online, clear your cookies!!! That worked for me!!

Call them!! They will change show time for you.

Nah...we're happy with any of the showtimes....just seems very odd to be paying lunch prices and getting the 6:45 and 8:15 shows. The fact that the 5:00pm show is not completely dark yet has never bothered us, so I'm ok with any showtime. Just keep wondering if it's a glitch and they'll change it on me, lol. I like certainty.

Is it a coincidence that the two restaurants giving us trouble are both in Future World?????

So I started online about 5:55AM trying and it was not until about 6:30-6:40 that I started getting times to pop up but no matter what day/time I selected it kept bringing me back to the reservation screen. I decided to just call at 7am when the phone lines opened up, luckily I have 3 lines at work so I was able to get right through and to a cast member. I was able to secure the day and ShowTime I wanted. At about 7:30 I was able to get through online for a friend going a week later and got there date and times they wanted. The system was very glitchy this morning but hopefully everyone gets their dining secured.

It looks like the park closes at 10:30 while I am there. Wouldn't this make illuminations at 10:30?

Just keep trying!!!
I have a 3:50 coral reef on 12/24 and it has me at the 8:15 show, so you may want to try to book the 3:30 to see if you can get the later show. I don't see anything offered after 4pm, so maybe that's why it's a late show???

On my my disney experience app does it show that you have the cp package or just the ADR for the dining? Mine only shows the dining, but I have the email conformation showing the cp package, the time and that it uses 2 credits, etc.

So I watch this thread got no emails until 8:11 this morning, skipping 2-4 pages of post that were made. I checked email saw nothing, so I didn't think anything was going on lol. Kind of annoying, cause I watch the thread to get the emails.

If you're having problems, I'd also recommend -- CALL! I called twice this morning, once to book and a second time to change the time -- both times, NO WAIT!

Booked Biergarten for 2:05pm to attend the 6:45 show. Tell me why people want the 8:15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter