NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed 2, one for Dec 3 and NPH, and the 4th for Whoppie. Was planning on just 1 but saw narriator switch and was going to be in Epcot both nights anyway so win win. Had issues initially online, then got in. May try to swap La Hacienda for another place if anything opens up, stuff was vanishing then coming back.

That's what kept happening to me, every single time I would click on a reservation time it would kick me out. I had 3:45, then kicked out, 3:30, then kicked out, then 1:40, kicked again. Finally Coral Reef had nothing left. I can't believe I literally sat there and watched each table go right before my eyes. I feel like crying.
I just booked a package at Coral Reef online - try again!

So, when I got online this morning, I just took what it gave me for the showtime (8:15). I have a lunch ADR booked and have always had it in my head that it would be for the early show, but I guess it has been confirmed that even for lunch ADRs, you can pick your showtime (pending availability), is that correct?

My plan was once I got to work, I'd call and try to switch it for the 6:45 show if it was available, but now I'm wondering if I should leave it for 8:15. :confused3

This is our first CP, so I don't know what I should do. We'll definitely be sticking around for Illuminations that night and I thought I read last year that there was special reserved viewing area if you purchased the CP dining package. I'm guessing that might not work out if we go to the late show because not only will it take time to walk over to the viewing area, but it will probably be pretty crowded at that point. That's not necessarily a deal breaker since I can watch Illuminations from anywhere, but it just has me thinking if there is a reason to switch the time. Thoughts?
Reserved viewing for Illuminations is no longer included in the CP package. When the late show is over, you'll have time to find a spot to watch - there are great views all over WS. Unless you have your heart set in a particular location, you should have no trouble.

New question: I have not been to the CP since 2006. At that time, it was a Prix Fixe (sp?) menu. Is that still the case, or do you just order off the regular menu at most restaurants? Specifically if anyone knows about Chefs, that would be great. Thanks!

New question: I have not been to the CP since 2006. At that time, it was a Prix Fixe (sp?) menu. Is that still the case, or do you just order off the regular menu at most restaurants? Specifically if anyone knows about Chefs, that would be great. Thanks!

Each person purchasing the package receives one meal (described below) and guaranteed seating at the Candlelight Processional.

Each meal includes:

• 1 appetizer
  • 1 entree
  • 1 non-alcoholic beverage
  • 1 dessert
OR

• 1 full buffet (where applicable)

I had no problems getting exactly what we wanted at about 7:20am central time online. We have an 11:30 reservation for the 5pm show at Via Napoli on December 4th for Whoopi. Would have loved to get NPH but we are doing the party on December 3 and getting in on the 2nd so that was our first opportunity to go. It's also what works with the ADR's we have already made for the trip.

Good luck to everyone else trying to get exactly what time and restaurant of their choice!

Reserved viewing for Illuminations is no longer included in the CP package. When the late show is over, you'll have time to find a spot to watch - there are great views all over WS. Unless you have your heart set in a particular location, you should have no trouble.

Thanks for the info. I just need to figure out if it makes more sense to switch the time, if I can, to 6:45 -- although, I guess I have no real reason to.

Was able to swap to a restaurant we wanted just now on Dec 3, got Teppan Edo at 530pm for 815 show. Also have Coral Reef at 530 on the 4th for 815 show. Keep at it folks, stuff may have been cancelled and has not returned to being available yet, that Teppan Edo I was reserving when it glitched, so I got it back.

Now i basically forced us into either MVMCP on arrival date on the 1st, or the Sunday or Monday (cant remember which atm). Lost some flexibility (3rd was party backup date) as i was not planning to buy the 1st tickets until we knew our flights we not delayed by snow.

I'm booked for Dec 2nd. There were alot of places not available for the time I wanted so I went with Via Napoli. I like their food - I just wanted to try someplace different.

I'm really looking forward to seeing NPH!

So I booked the 5:45pm dinner slot at Via Napoli with the 8:15pm show on a night that NPH is reading at.... Now I'm hearing warnings that the show will be packed and to expect super long lines. Do I still need to be concerned about getting a seat, or are seats guaranteed as part of paying for the dinner package? I thought that was the whole point of paying the premium price. We have 3-year-old twins and I booked the package so that we could avoid waiting in a line all day with them. Ugh. Can someone who has done this before please tell me what to expect? I knew NPH would be popular, but are we going to miss out because all the people who booked lunch reservations and the 8:15pm show lined up early? Or will there be enough seats for everyone?

So I booked the 5:45pm dinner slot at Via Napoli with the 8:15pm show on a night that NPH is reading at.... Now I'm hearing warnings that the show will be packed and to expect super long lines. Do I still need to be concerned about getting a seat, or are seats guaranteed as part of paying for the dinner package? I thought that was the whole point of paying the premium price. We have 3-year-old twins and I booked the package so that we could avoid waiting in a line all day with them. Ugh. Can someone who has done this before please tell me what to expect? I knew NPH would be popular, but are we going to miss out because all the people who booked lunch reservations and the 8:15pm show lined up early? Or will there be enough seats for everyone?

You definitely have to line up early if you want to be under the roof area. That part of the seating will fill up very fast. If you don't mind being further back you can wait a bit longer before lining up. Once the dinner package people are seated then they open up whatever is left to the standby line. So you don't want to be late.

You definitely have to line up early if you want to be under the roof area. That part of the seating will fill up very fast. If you don't mind being further back you can wait a bit longer before lining up. Once the dinner package people are seated then they open up whatever is left to the standby line. So you don't want to be late.

Thank you. I'm just worried about us having time to eat, take two toddlers to the potty, and get in line. Sounds like everyone else will already be in line. But, I'm not so concerned about where our seats are, I guess. As long as the restaurant seats us right at 5:45pm, hopefully we can be out of there by 7pm. They should still let us into the theater, I hope!!!!! What time do they usually start letting the standby crowd in?

So I am looking for Beirgarten the week of Dec 13th to 17th, all I see is up to 4:15 seating for the 6:45 show- nothing for the 8:15 show.

What am I missing? Called and was told "all are booked" which I do not believe for a second.

Is anyone getting the later times?

Thank you. I'm just worried about us having time to eat, take two toddlers to the potty, and get in line. Sounds like everyone else will already be in line. But, I'm not so concerned about where our seats are, I guess. As long as the restaurant seats us right at 5:45pm, hopefully we can be out of there by 7pm. They should still let us into the theater, I hope!!!!! What time do they usually start letting the standby crowd in?
About 15 minutes before show time. After that, you are no longer guaranteed a seat, even with your dining credentials.

So I am looking for Beirgarten the week of Dec 13th to 17th, all I see is up to 4:15 seating for the 6:45 show- nothing for the 8:15 show.

What am I missing? Called and was told "all are booked" which I do not believe for a second.

Is anyone getting the later times?

I got a later time but it was about 4 hours ago. I guess it's possible they are now gone.

About 15 minutes before show time. After that, you are no longer guaranteed a seat, even with your dining credentials.

Thanks! This makes me feel a lot better. I think that should give us enough time to eat and get over there. I just want seats, they don't have to be the best seats. I was just getting ready to change our reservation to 4:30pm, but that will really screw up the rest of our day (i.e. naps!). I think I will stick with the 5:45pm dinner slot.

P.S. My twins have just discovered The Incredibles and are obsessed with it. They would LOVE your costumes. I might have to talk DH into that for this year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter