NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah! Kept getting kicked out for a La Hacienda ressie for 12/21. Was able to reserve for Via Napoli (2nd choice), I took it and will deal with it after these glitches calm down. At least I have a CP package.:confused3

Back to bed for me.

Got my back up reservation (Rose and Crown my last day, narrator tbd), but not my preferred (First day with Whoopi). I will keep trying. I don't thing that Nine Dragons is in the system, yet.

My person on the phone said they are doing in different this year - you can choose which show you want to go to for earlier dining times. No Garden Grill showing on the phone either, she didn't know what was going on with it.

This is ridiculous! i finally got the date I wanted for a 4:30pm dinner, but it's the 8:15 show. I called and the only available time was 11:30am for a 5:00pm show. I'm only hoping that's accurate because that's a really early lunch.

I'm excited. This will be our first time at Disney during Christmas time so the Candlelight Processional was high on my list of must do's. Luckily we are there while Neil Patrick Harris is narrating, that's a huge bonus for me. I was able to snag a 4PM ADR at Coral Reef for 11/30. Super excited. ONLY 145 days until we get there!

I wasn't able to get anything to pop up online, glad I called in. I was getting worried.

Thanks to CJK for starting the thread and others for contributing. I appreciate your time; I'd never have known to stalk online this morning without this thread. Congrats to those who got what they wanted and good luck to those still at work trying to do so.

Keep getting kicked back to the home page... Grrrr

That's what kept happening to me, every single time I would click on a reservation time it would kick me out. I had 3:45, then kicked out, 3:30, then kicked out, then 1:40, kicked again. Finally Coral Reef had nothing left. I can't believe I literally sat there and watched each table go right before my eyes. I feel like crying.

That's what kept happening to me, every single time I would click on a reservation time it would kick me out. I had 3:45, then kicked out, 3:30, then kicked out, then 1:40, kicked again. Finally Coral Reef had nothing left. I can't believe I literally sat there and watched each table go right before my eyes. I feel like crying.

Call them, the website is being super glitchy!

I just picked a 2:15 lunch reservation (after numerous attempts of it not letting me advance to the next page once I selected my time) and it says it's for the 8:15 show? I don't want to go that late.... Anyone figured out the trick of choosing which show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter