• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November Exercise Challenge--Getting Fit For the Holidays!

Thanks Cam and Rose for the congrats! I was VERY tempted to sleep in this morning and not treadmill because the work competition is over, but I have this thread and all of you to keep me motivated!

30 minutes on the treadmill

176/700

37 minute run - last hard prep run for the W&D! YAY!!!:cool1::cool1:

147/1200

What a week weather-wise. This is my first time checking in this week.

Monday was a 30 minute walk
Tuesday 25 minute jog
Yesterday was a rest day (not supposed to be but 5" of SNOW messed up my plan lol)
Today I did Walk Away the Pounds lol (30 minutes)... and I am planning on the Y tonight but will update that later

So...

240/1500

60 minutes elliptical and 5 minutes of planks and stretching this morning brings me to 390/1800.

Thanks, Rose!

Great job staying motivated, Kristin!

40 min walking last night
5 min weighted jump rope this morning

145/1000

Week 1 835 minutes.

I decided to kick things up a notch. Hit a wall and wasn't seeing a loss, so I turned up the heat. Lol

Karen

30 minutes curves

35 minutes jogging

365/1000

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Debbie

31 minutes on the treadmill, I have an optional 7am work meeting regarding a new product line at work today. Although optional, we all know how that goes, there's always mental notes taken by the boss and I'd rather be in the brownie points column! Glad I'm an early riser for the most part!

207/700

Have a great Saturday everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter