November/December 2016 discount code watch

DW and I just returned from a WDW trip last weekend. Joining in because this is an amazing time of year to go! Can't wait for the next one.

Joining in! We last went Dec 2012 and booked dvc off of someone on here renting points. Trying to do that again but if FD comes or a diff room discount I may jump on that. Anyone know how far in advance promos come for this time of year? Also who here has been lucky to recieve a pin code, etc? I never have :(

Discounts for this time are usually release in late April/early May.

As far as pin codes, I have never had one addressed to me and I am always the one booking the vacations. My husband however has received them and the only thing he has ever done through his account and order a planning DVD… I don't understand the logic there. Maybe they want him to book a vacation since they think he has never been before... :confused3

Hi Everyone! I'm planning a quick 3 day trip for Nov 21-23 after we get off a 3-night Dream cruise. I can't quite decide where to stay. My kids favorite rides are at Epcot and DHS so I'm strongly leaning towards BC.

Trip got changed from 3 people to 2 and an offsite timeshare to onsite at Pop. Following to see what discounts there might be. We're doing Nov. 4-12 with the Wine & Dine half, MVMCP, 4/5 day hoppers and 2 days at USO/IA. Would probably do better with a room discount than free dining, especially with 2 days off site and wanting at least a couple table service. We'll have to see, would probably upgrade the dining plan. I don't think our dates would have fallen into fd this year so I'm not anticipating it.

Ok I just got back last Thursday and now my boyfriend wants to go next year. We are looking at end of November through the beginning of December!!! I can't wait!!!! I am so excited!!!!

Good Morning! I am planning a Nov 2016 trip as well! I am a DVC member & haven't had to worry about discount codes and sales in forever but my husband gave me a dream trip for my 30th birthday- Boardwalk Inn, Club level for a week, just the two of us. I am so excited!! I'm renting out our points to pay for it. I noticed my preferred week is already totally booked at BWI CL (Oct 30 - Nov 5) so I'm changing to the following week (Nov 5 - Nov 12). This may sound like a silly question, but again it's been years since I had to think like this so don't mind me, since I'm looking for such a specific room & time, can/should I book that room & then if a sale comes out later, can I add it to my room or are the discounts for new bookings only? I will be a passholder so I'm hoping between general public & passholder I will be able to get something. Also, do they normally even offer discounts for club level rooms? Thanks in advanced!

I am also looking for discount codes for this period. I am looking for Nov 4th or 5th through the 13th, most likely at OKW. I may likely rent points but I was curious what the typical discounts on OKW are during that period. A 30-35% code would offset the savings from renting points. Free dining would also be about the same discount I think, but I want to compare/contrast all the options.

We are planning our trip for Nov 13-20. Although we are planning on Port Orleans Riverside which is always blacked out for FD, I'm wondering if there is ever a room discount offered in November for POR??

Hello, we are also DVC members. I am looking for a code for the first week as we borrowed some of our points last year. We are planning for Nov/Dec as well. Is this timeframe a % off or free dining? ( based on past experience) This will be a 2 week trip for us :)

wondering if i should book now (11/23-12/1/16) or wait until deals come out?

wondering if i should book now (11/23-12/1/16) or wait until deals come out?

You won't get a discount for at lest part of your stay. That's Thanksgiving. Wednesday through Friday are usually excluded from any discount. You may be able to get a discount for Saturday or Sunday through the end of your stay.

Joining in the fun! We were debating between joining a big homeschool trip in early October or going on our own the week before Thanksgiving. We decided we like the week before Thanksgiving best. It's our "traditional" time of taking a trip, plus it's really low crowds. Of course, that's all relative these days! o_O Anyhow, we're hoping to do a split on-site (POR)/off-site (WBC) stay! Can't wait!!!:yay:

Joining in on the watch! Planning an 8th birthday trip for my DD in December 2016!

Joining in! I'm plannning a big family trip for my DD 11th bday, for Nov 6-11 or Nov 12-18. Not sure what week as of yet. We live in NJ so Nov 6-11 would be perfect week to go (kids will only miss 2 days of school) but looking at past FD was not offered durning Jersey Week... But still hoping for a good discount.

I'm in. November 26 - December 9. I have actually booked a less expensive hotel, off the beaten track for the first night, then All Stars for the remainder of the trip. Hoping the discounts will work but I have Universal Cabana Bay in my back pocket just in case. I can get a friends and family discount there. I do not need anything more fancy as it is just for me with my daughter maybe joining for a few days. Last year I had AP for Disneyland so I miss going to Disneyworld at Christmas. I'll be obsessing over discounts for the next several months.o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter