November/December 2016 discount code watch

Joining in! We went to WDW this past December (12/6-12/11) and it was AMAZING. It was our 7th trip but the first time we have ever gone outside of the summer months and I loved it SO much! So we are planning another trip next Nov/Dec depending on deals they offer! :)

Count me in. We will be there Dec 17-26 staying at AKL. Just had to change our trip from this March and had a nice discount so hoping for a little bit of pixie dust for our new dates pixiedust:

Poking my head in here. :) Our dates aren't set in stone, but we'd like to go the week before Thanksgiving. It all hinges on FD though. We just had a trip last month that didn't include FD, and I can't see that happening again anytime soon!

My sister and I are taking our 4 kids (2 each) November 12-19 at Pop Century; hoping for Free Dining. have been in May, September, October, looking forward to seeing the Christmas decorations.

Planning 12/17-12/24 at Contemporary, Would love free dining!!!

Last edited:
Planning 12/17-12/24 at AOA family Suite, Would love free dining.
We're looking at the same dates. Also hoping for free dining but any discount would nice. We have always been in the summer and usually stay at Beach Club. I'll wait to see the discounts before I book. :)

Curious to know how many schools are getting Veterans Day off, especially given that Election Day is the Tuesday before...

We usually don't get off for Election Day, but do for Veterans. Our calendar hasn't been approved yet.

Our schools often get used as polling locations. So if even one or two schools in a county are used, the entire county gets the day off.

I booked BB for Mid December 2016. Wondering if the prices drop or they usually stay the same throughout the year?

Hoping for FD for Nov 8-16th! April can't come up soon enough!

Hoping for Free Dining November 12-19th! Already booked at Coronado Springs and ready to go!

Did you both choose these dates based on years past for Free dining? I have been trying to figure out which dates in November will be FD, so I can plan our trip. I was thinking the 9-16th for our trip.

Did you both choose these dates based on years past for Free dining? I have been trying to figure out which dates in November will be FD, so I can plan our trip. I was thinking the 9-16th for our trip.

I did, actually! The good thing about Disney, though, is if they change the dates, you can very easily change your dates to go along with the promotions! I was originally booked at Port Orleans French Quarter, but it wasn't offered with the free dining, so I switched to Coronado Springs!

I did, actually! The good thing about Disney, though, is if they change the dates, you can very easily change your dates to go along with the promotions! I was originally booked at Port Orleans French Quarter, but it wasn't offered with the free dining, so I switched to Coronado Springs!

Thanks! What dates in November did you think would be FD?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter