November 29, 2013 - 5 Nights of Magic in the Western Caribbean!!

I am new to all of this! This is our first time cruising and I heard about FE's for the first time at lunch today with a friend. I googled it to find out more about it and ended up finding this thread.

I'm bummed we are obviously too late to do anything with the FE's but still wanted to put out our info so we could meet up with others who have kids similar ages.

We are big WDW fans and I convinced my husband to do the cruise because a week at the park with 4 kids is not a vacation for mom.

I have DH Matt (35) Julie/mom (37) DS Josh (12) DD Jenna (10) DD Shelby (8) and DS Lucas (2)

We are doing Cozumel Beach Break. Anyone else? Any feedback from anyone on this one?

We are doing the Stingray City excursion through a 3rd party (Native Way Watersports) in GC.

We are from Chicago and looking forward to some warm weather!!

Hi Julie,

Welcome to our group! We are from NWI but flying out of Chicago! :)

My DD (Kalleigh) is 10 and would love to have a friend to hang out with at the kids club, etc.

I am happy share the Pixie Dust and add your family to my FE list. What stateroom will you be in?

Look forward to meeting you all!

I would love to get on anybody's FE list that has not already finished up! I will dive into this and do some for your kids also, so please reply if you are able to accommodate!

We are in Staterooms 6639 and 6641.

Thanks!!

Josh, Jenna, Shelby, and Lucas will have FE's on our doors!!

That would be great Gaffney Family! Should we plan on introducing them at the Meet up on Saturday morning? Jenna would love to hang out with Kalleigh.

I know our Eye Scream Social is on Nov. 30 @ 10:00am, but where on deck 9 should we meet?

I assume that nearby the Eye Scream window there are tables. I will have a sign out on the table with Mike, Sully, and some Ice Cream :)

As for those joining late on the FE I will create an alternate list so those of us who have extra or time to include you in the FE have your info. I know I personally made a few extra just in case. I figured there would be some who booked the cruise last minute and would love o participate :) welcome board. I will update the FE Monday.

I would love to get on anybody's FE list that has not already finished up! I will dive into this and do some for your kids also, so please reply if you are able to accommodate!

We are in Staterooms 6639 and 6641.

Thanks!!

Josh, Jenna, Shelby, and Lucas will have FE's on our doors!!

Hi--I will include you on my FE list--happy to share the fun!!
Thanks,
Katie

Hello all!!

We are so excited!! Headed on our 6th Disney cruise and can't wait!! I have never participated in an fe. However if someone would like to add me to their group I promise to make there presents magical!!! Also would love to meet other travelers. Our party consists if me, my 11 y/o son, my best friend and her 5 y/o daughter!!!!

Thanks,
Charlene

Hello all!! We are so excited!! Headed on our 6th Disney cruise and can't wait!! I have never participated in an fe. However if someone would like to add me to their group I promise to make there presents magical!!! Also would love to meet other travelers. Our party consists if me, my 11 y/o son, my best friend and her 5 y/o daughter!!!! Thanks, Charlene

Welcome to the cruise!!! We closed the FE a few weeks back but we will add you to the alternate list. Most have already left for Disney or already completed and shipped/packed their FE gifts. However, several of us made extra and can include you on our lists. Tomorrow I will update the FE to include the info for late comers.

What is your room number? First or second dining?

Hello!! Our family would be more than happy to spread some pixie dust your way. Your families will be added to our FE list. There are 4 of us me, DH and our 2 daughters (age 5 & 2). We are in stateroom 7043

Chaota17, please let us know your stateroom #. Thanks!!

10 more days!!! woot woot!! :cool1:

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that you guys are willing to do that for us. I love how Disney makes this so special for every child. I am excited to be a part of that. We are in room 6111, second dining!

Happy cruise anticipation week!!!

Good Morning everyone!!
I am in the spirit of this cruise today!!!!
I have a question..........
I have been on 5 cruises on the Magic and I have no idea where the Eye Scream window is.......I know where it is on the Dream.......
Did they add an Eye Scream window on the Magic when they just did the revitalization????:confused3
I think the DVC member meeting is at 9 am on the first day at sea if anyone is a DVC member :thumbsup2

Steph

It's there. I believe it is at the doorway to the aft elevators. May be getting my ships mixed up but I know it is there as I visited it many times during the transatlantic.

Just putting this out there one last time. I'm getting my FE's done and was looking to see if there are any others willing to add us last minute! No pressure :)

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that you guys are willing to do that for us. I love how Disney makes this so special for every child. I am excited to be a part of that. We are in room 6111, second dining!

Happy cruise anticipation week!!!

We have you on our list!!

julesmom4 said:
Just putting this out there one last time. I'm getting my FE's done and was looking to see if there are any others willing to add us last minute! No pressure :)

Yes, we have added you guys to our list as well as chaota17. :-)

Ok everyone, I have updated the FE to include a list of those who just booked the cruise and would like to participate in the FE. If you can, and are willing, I am sure they would appreciate being included. You may want to PM julesmom4 and chaota17 and let them know (if you have not already done so). It's only 2 additional families :) We are counting down the days!! 11 Days to go!!!

PDF DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,2,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

Native(Excel) DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,1,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

DisDreamers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter