November 29, 2013 - 5 Nights of Magic in the Western Caribbean!!

10 days to go!!!!! Sadly my DH had to cancel his diving excursion in Cozumel. He has been having inner ear issues and just does not want to risk it. But we are determined to have a great time enjoying the ship together. It gives us another day to sleep in. :) sleep is never a bad thing. Lol

FYI-Update!!

The Buckeyes game is 11 am CT. OGills does not open until 12. Hopefully with the time difference the game will start just as they are opening. I updated the FE to reflect the game time.

Also I noticed a typo in the Eye Scream Social time. One page said 10 then another page said 10:30. I updated the time to 10:30. We can meet and then grab some ice cream when the shop opens at 11. If we toss some pixie dust in the air, maybe they will open for us at 10:30 :)

Hello all!!

We are so excited!! Headed on our 6th Disney cruise and can't wait!! I have never participated in an fe. However if someone would like to add me to their group I promise to make there presents magical!!! Also would love to meet other travelers. Our party consists if me, my 11 y/o son, my best friend and her 5 y/o daughter!!!!

Thanks,
Charlene

Charlene,
We will add your family to our FE list:)
Thx,
Katie

Ok guys this is it, promise. I will PM the FE to all participants later today to ensure they know the list has been updated.

Just so everyone knows we had 2 late entries
Singhsongs and girasol312
Welcome guys!!! Be sure to print the calendar and join us for the Eye Scream and football meet up.

Here is the final list.

PDF DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,2,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

Native(Excel) DCLNOV2013FELIST.XLSX https://edms-plf.cbi.com/edms/redirect/getdocumentf?spec=0,1,117636661,-1,0,1520444755

DisDreamers

We just booked today and would like to join the FE if possible. I have a 3 year old. No need for gifts for the adults. I have not received my cabin # yet. Please let me know.

We just booked today and would like to join the FE if possible. I have a 3 year old. No need for gifts for the adults. I have not received my cabin # yet. Please let me know.

We have a section on the FE list for latecomers. I know for sure I have extras and can include you. I will add you to that list tomorrow. If others are able, they will include you but officially, the list is closed. Some have already left for Florida and are at Disney. See the link previously posted with the meet up locations and times. Welcome aboard. :)

Thank you!
We are in staterooom 2580 & 2578. We only need FE gifts for Niece.
I am cruising with Ethan (bf) Brandi (sister) and Quinn (Niece) 3 years old.
This will be my Sisters and Niece's first Disney cruise. We can't wait!!

Hi Brooke,

I will add you as well. We are in 6116.

7 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!

We will add you to our list. We are in cabin 6639 and have 4 kids (no need to do adults in our group). Josh (12), Jenna (10), Shelby (8), and Lucas (2). We are one of the latecomers on the FE list.

Julie

Anyone else concerned about their flight getting delayed or cancelled with this winter storm? We're supposed to fly out on Wednesday evening.

Anyone else concerned about their flight getting delayed or cancelled with this winter storm? We're supposed to fly out on Wednesday evening.

I was worried but we fly on Thursday and it seems to clear out. Whew......Sadly it looks like rain on out sail date :(

Great! The FE list above with links is also up to date. Just select the link again and you will get the latest version. I'm bringing copies to the ship just in case.

4 days to go!!!!

We have a long 8 hour drive with a 2 year old in tow. Wish us luck lol. We're leaving very early on Thursday. I have family from Ft. Lauderdale so we'll spend Thanksgiving then. I'm so excited. My DD has no idea what's going on. Good luck to everyone on their travels. Hope your flights all work out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter