• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 25th, 2016 - Black Friday on the Wonder

Hopefully they still let the kids build their own gingerbread houses on board. Also, is there any way to find out what movies will be showing and what entertainers will be performing on our cruise?
popcorn::

Hopefully they still let the kids build their own gingerbread houses on board. Also, is there any way to find out what movies will be showing and what entertainers will be performing on our cruise?
I think they still are doing the build your own gingerbread house, you sign up onboard. If you call the DCL # a couple weeks before the cruise they will tell you what movies are going to be playing. The only one I know of is Moana cause it's release is Thanksgiving. Entertainers I have no idea if you can find out ahead of time.

I think they still are doing the build your own gingerbread house, you sign up onboard. If you call the DCL # a couple weeks before the cruise they will tell you what movies are going to be playing. The only one I know of is Moana cause it's release is Thanksgiving. Entertainers I have no idea if you can find out ahead of time.
Thanks I will give them a call in Nov. We were hoping Moana would playing and we are excited to see it.

Making me hungry munching that popcorn!!! :sail:

Ok everyone, I am not sure if FE group 3 will hit 10. I will leave it open for another couple weeks but it may just end at 9.
I have also opened up the pixie dust group for all interested. This is a FE group that you you are under no obligation to give a gift but you may not receive anything either. You can just sign up kids(if you want them to get more gifts) or adults only, your choice. I just need a room # and who is participating. For anyone who has extra FE gifts and wants a copy of the pixie dust list, let me know and I will get it to you. The pixie dust group is exactly as it sounds-you may be pixie dusted or you may not, it will be a surprise!

Looks like Hurricane Mathew is going to be at least a category 2 when it nears Castaway Cay if it continues as forecasted. Hopefully the cast members and the island make it through it ok. I read somewhere that the cast members have a hurricane shelter on the island so I'm sure they will be fine. Hopefully if there is any damage it will be minimal.

When might we see more info on FE 2 such as room numbers. Thank you

When might we see more info on FE 2 such as room numbers. Thank you
You should have received an email with both the Excel and Google versions on the FE, if not let me know and I can send it again. I also sent everyone a mass pm here with the link to the Google version. If you are asking about the FE elsewhere, the link is there but if needed I can email it to you.

You should have received an email with both the Excel and Google versions on the FE, if not let me know and I can send it again. I also sent everyone a mass pm here with the link to the Google version. If you are asking about the FE elsewhere, the link is there but if needed I can email it to you.
I have not received anything for the FE group 2

Ok everyone, I am not sure if FE group 3 will hit 10. I will leave it open for another couple weeks but it may just end at 9.
I have also opened up the pixie dust group for all interested. This is a FE group that you you are under no obligation to give a gift but you may not receive anything either. You can just sign up kids(if you want them to get more gifts) or adults only, your choice. I just need a room # and who is participating. For anyone who has extra FE gifts and wants a copy of the pixie dust list, let me know and I will get it to you. The pixie dust group is exactly as it sounds-you may be pixie dusted or you may not, it will be a surprise!
hi, I can't seem to find the FE list with room numbers, Would you mind sending it again. i appreciate it. thanks,wp

Happy Monday!! Only 7 more Mondays to go! Are those with kiddos planning anything as a thank you for kids club/nursery cast members? Looks like they've updated the deck plans on the DCL website. They now show Tiana's Place, Crown & Fin Pub, etc. The locations are shown; however, additional information is not given. Upon further investigation, they have not yet changed the Disney Wonder portion of the site, so it still shows Parrot Cay and what not. I wonder when they'll change that info...

Last edited:
Looks like Hurricane Mathew is going to be at least a category 2 when it nears Castaway Cay if it continues as forecasted. Hopefully the cast members and the island make it through it ok. I read somewhere that the cast members have a hurricane shelter on the island so I'm sure they will be fine. Hopefully if there is any damage it will be minimal.
Hurricane is looking pretty serious for the Bahamas!! Hope CC staff have moved to high ground!!:sail:

For anyone who signed up for the FE and had a GTY room, it looks like the rooms were assigned yesterday. Please check your reservation and get room #'s to me so I can update the lists:)
ETA- @Gohawks it looks like you are the only one I still need a room number for.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter