November 25th, 2016 - Black Friday on the Wonder

Watching us dock at Key West. Having a great time with all the FE stuff. we booked the same cruise for next year so Huskiesrule if your on the 2017 Nov 24 cruise we'll be doing FE again.:sail::cool1:

Watching us dock at Key West. Having a great time with all the FE stuff. we booked the same cruise for next year so Huskiesrule if your on the 2017 Nov 24 cruise we'll be doing FE again.:sail::cool1:
I wish I was and not saying I won't join at some point but right now I am booked for the April PC cruise. 2 weeks of the Wonder.
Thanks everyone for the great(and useful) FE gifts. If you are having any delivery issues let me know.

We had a wonderful cruise! Thank you everyone for all of the wonderful gifts! We booked a B2B on the magic. Our first sailing leaves Dec 2, 2017 (San Juan to Miami).

Thanks for all the awesome FE gifts and I hope everyone enjoyed doing the exchange. Yesterday was a looong day of traveling to get back home so safe travels to anyone that lived outside of Texas. Some of our party got food poisoning on the ship which among the other issues on the ship really ruined the cruise for all of us. Still love DCL but I am glad I'm not cruising them again until April as I think the Wonder has issues that need to be fixed.

Thanks for all the awesome FE gifts and I hope everyone enjoyed doing the exchange. Yesterday was a looong day of traveling to get back home so safe travels to anyone that lived outside of Texas. Some of our party got food poisoning on the ship which among the other issues on the ship really ruined the cruise for all of us. Still love DCL but I am glad I'm not cruising them again until April as I think the Wonder has issues that need to be fixed.

Someone in our party got sick also, on the last night. We had some issues as well with a few other things. We've written DCL in hopes that they will be corrected. We love the Wonder and being from Texas it's our go to ship. Hopefully they listen to the feedback they receive and change what they need to change. But all and all we had a good time and are excited about our cruise on the Wonder next November.

Someone in our party got sick also, on the last night. We had some issues as well with a few other things. We've written DCL in hopes that they will be corrected. We love the Wonder and being from Texas it's our go to ship. Hopefully they listen to the feedback they receive and change what they need to change. But all and all we had a good time and are excited about our cruise on the Wonder next November.
I love going out of Galveston but I just got the feeling that the Wonder wasn't as ready to go after dry dock as they thought. Plus, the amount of sick people I saw onboard was extremely high. I have never been on a cruise with any line that had so many sick people. Extremely bad on Disney's part, especially once they started quarantining people to their rooms.

I love going out of Galveston but I just got the feeling that the Wonder wasn't as ready to go after dry dock as they thought. Plus, the amount of sick people I saw onboard was extremely high. I have never been on a cruise with any line that had so many sick people. Extremely bad on Disney's part, especially once they started quarantining people to their rooms.

You know it's bad when they stop letting you get your own ice cream from eye scream and drinks at the drink station. Luckily we didn't have any of that on this cruise.

Thanks to Huskiesrule for setting up the FE exchange. It was always fun opening the door to find new swag in our pockets!

This was our first cruise and we had a wonderful time. No issues with sickness in our group except for some seasickness. I'm curious what issues other people had with the Wonder. The only issue we had was the fact that Dory's Reef was closed most of the cruise. Traveling with a 14 month old, there isn't much for her to do and the one dedicated spot was unavailable. Of course, when she finally did make it in there on the final day, she got tired of it after 15 minutes...

Placeholder deposits have been placed and we're looking forward to the next cruise. Alaska 2018 anyone?

Thanks to Huskiesrule for setting up the FE exchange. It was always fun opening the door to find new swag in our pockets!

This was our first cruise and we had a wonderful time. No issues with sickness in our group except for some seasickness. I'm curious what issues other people had with the Wonder. The only issue we had was the fact that Dory's Reef was closed most of the cruise. Traveling with a 14 month old, there isn't much for her to do and the one dedicated spot was unavailable. Of course, when she finally did make it in there on the final day, she got tired of it after 15 minutes...

Placeholder deposits have been placed and we're looking forward to the next cruise. Alaska 2018 anyone?
You're welcome! I hope everyone who participated in the FE enjoyed it and would do it again on a future cruise. I am hoping they do Hawaii again in 2018 or I may look at a European cruise, like Norway. So many choices cause I also need to cruise on the Fantasy to complete my grand slam.

Hi There,

We are going on our second cruise on November 10, 2017 out of Galveston on the Wonder. We would love to be a part of the FE program again. Please refresh my memory on what I need to do?

Hi There,

We are going on our second cruise on November 10, 2017 out of Galveston on the Wonder. We would love to be a part of the FE program again. Please refresh my memory on what I need to do?
You will have to find the thread for that cruise and post there to see if anyone has started a FE. They generally want you to have posted 10 times so you can pm and you are only at 5. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter