November 25th, 2016 - Black Friday on the Wonder

Disney Cruise Line just uploaded a cruise playlist on Spotify. I have been listening to it while I plan to get in the spirit. If you want to listen, just open the spotify app and search for Disney Cruise Line.
I wish it was playing our whole cruise. I love Christmas music, but there's just something about Disney music playing in the background on the ship...

The first group for the DISboards is as following:
Huskiesrule - 3 adults (2 female, 1 male)
SJ14 - DW, DH, DD 12, DD 6
bgetter - DH, DW, DD 8, DD 5
Sarah Beddingfield - DW, DH, DD 11, DD 10
bmccarthy422 - DW, DH, DS 8, DD 4
upinparis - 2 adults (female)
SilverLantern - DW, DH, DD 6, DD 3
Gohawks - DW, DH, DD 7, DD 2
Tzbwilsonfam - DH, DW, MIL, DS 2.5
hamm1207/N365PA - DW, DH, DD 1

Group 2 is closed also and is as following:
zimzim4 - DW, DH, DS 11, DS 6
Kaylinn - DW, DH, DS 12, DS 10
K.Romero - DW, DH, DD 7, Grandma
Elizabeth.C - DW, DH, DD 3
512ATX - DW, DH, DS 4

kucanhead - DH, DW, DD 4, DD 1
dytx - 3 adults (1 female, 2 male)

foursooners - 2 adults(Grandma + Grandpa)
" - DH, DW, DD 14, DS 12
" - DH, DW, DD 6, DS 4

Group 3 has been started and is as following:
ballle_98 - DW, DH, DS 14, DS 6
ballle_98 - Grandma, DD 17, DD 11
ChloeMouse - DW, DH, DS 6
Kdspratt - DW, DH, DS 15, DD 9

If anyone would like to join the DIS only FE let me know, I try to check here daily:earboy2: If anyone would like a copy of their list let me know which version you would like - Excel or Google.
We would like to join group 3 if we can? This is my familys first time doing FE and we are not sure what info you need. There are 4 of us Grandma, DW, DD 3, DD 1.

Last edited:
We would like to join group 3 if we can? This is my familys first time doing FE and we are not sure what info you need. There are 4 of us Grandma, DW, DD 3, DD 1.
:welcome:We are keeping most of the info private so you will have to have 10 posts so I can pm you. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your numbers up. Not that I am suggesting you do this as the boards are public - the only other info I need is a room # and an email to send the final list to. Optional info is any allergies and favorite characters. The easiest way to get to 10 is just do each post with a # - 2 to 10 and you're done:)

:welcome:We are keeping most of the info private so you will have to have 10 posts so I can pm you. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your numbers up. Not that I am suggesting you do this as the boards are public - the only other info I need is a room # and an email to send the final list to. Optional info is any allergies and favorite characters. The easiest way to get to 10 is just do each post with a # - 2 to 10 and you're done:)
You should be able to PM me now.:earsgirl:

The first group for the DISboards is closed and is:
Huskiesrule - 3 adults (2 female, 1 male)
SJ14 - DW, DH, DD 12, DD 6
bgetter - DH, DW, DD 8, DD 5
Sarah Beddingfield - DW, DH, DD 11, DD 10
bmccarthy422 - DW, DH, DS 8, DD 4
upinparis - 2 adults (female)
SilverLantern - DW, DH, DD 6, DD 3
Gohawks - DW, DH, DD 7, DD 2
Tzbwilsonfam - DH, DW, MIL, DS 2.5
hamm1207/N365PA - DW, DH, DD 1

Group 2 is closed also and is:
zimzim4 - DW, DH, DS 11, DS 6
Kaylinn - DW, DH, DS 12, DS 10
K.Romero - DW, DH, DD 7, Grandma
Elizabeth.C - DW, DH, DD 3
512ATX - DW, DH, DS 4

kucanhead - DH, DW, DD 4, DD 1
dytx - 3 adults (1 female, 2 male)

foursooners - 2 adults(Grandma + Grandpa)
" - DH, DW, DD 14, DS 12
" - DH, DW, DD 6, DS 4

Group 3 has been started and is as following:
ballle_98 - DW, DH, DS 14, DS 6
ballle_98 - Grandma, DD 17, DD 11
ChloeMouse - DW, DH, DS 6
Kdspratt - DW, DH, DS 15, DD 9
Stefileslie85 - Grandma, DW, DD 3, DD 1

If anyone would like to join the DIS only FE let me know, I try to check here daily:earboy2: If anyone would like a copy of their list let me know which version you would like - Excel or Google(or both).

Chilling by the Mickey terminal in PC waiting to watch the rocket launch. We just watched a carnival ship sail away... Can't wait until we set sail!

Welcome to the new family that joined us!!!

Chilling by the Mickey terminal in PC waiting to watch the rocket launch. We just watched a carnival ship sail away... Can't wait until we set sail!

Welcome to the new family that joined us!!!
Thanks for the warm welcome. :wave2:We can't wait for the cruise. It will be or 2nd one on the Wonder (3rd for grandma). We are excited to see all the new dry dock upgrades but are hoping for no duck tail as we love the way her profile is without it. We are also really excited to be doing fish extender for the first time! :) We are already in full craft mode getting gifts ready. Also, we will be arriving in Galveston Thursday afternoon and are not sure what places will be open for dinner. We were thinking we may just have to pack a dinner from home and find a microwave at the hotel. We are staying on the beach near the Pleasure Pier and are wondering if anyone here has ever been to Galveston during Thanksgiving and knows of any good places to eat that will be open?

My DD says that if all else fails you have Denny's and IHOP. We're planning to eat at Salsa's Mexican Restaurant if it's open. We ate there last fall and liked the food and service.

Last edited:
Hey Y'all!!
I'm a Team Beachbody Coach, and I run monthly online health and fitness challenge groups via a challenge tracker app and/or private facebook group. I'm currently doing a program called Country Heat. It's a lot of fun (think Line Dancing but way better!), just 30 minutes a workout, easy portion controlled meals and I work up a sweat. There are several other programs like 21 day fix, P90X, Insanity, PiYO, etc. Would anyone be interested in joining in a challenge group to shape up for our cruise? I'd be happy to share more info with you. Just email me zan_edwards@yahoo.com I promise not to be pushy, and will honestly give you answers to your questions. :) Looking forward to feeling fabulous as we sail away on BLACK FRIDAY!!!

My DD says that if all else fails you have Denny's and IHOP. We're planning to eat at Salsa's Mexican Restaurant if it's open. We ate there last fall and like the food and service.
Fisherman's Wharf is AMAZING, but I doubt it will be open on Thanksgiving. Maybe we'll just picnic at the hotel. We are staying at The Hampton the night before.

Just a head's up to everyone in group 3 - tomorrow I am combining the FE lists that I am in charge of so we can start getting to 10 rooms quicker. I will email everyone the Google link that I will keep updated unless you prefer the Excel version(let me know if you do).
To everyone - the Google version is the fastest way to see updates for anything although their is a preference for Excel in group 1(I know who you are). You can always add/change your info, just let me know.

Hi all, getting closer to cruise day - yaaaay!! Wondering if those of you that have done the "very merry" cruise in the past recall if you need tickets/reservations for gingerbread making event. It seems like i saw somewhere that the kids can build gingerbread house and take back to cabin but I can't find anything about that on my reservations events or things to do page.

Hi all, getting closer to cruise day - yaaaay!! Wondering if those of you that have done the "very merry" cruise in the past recall if you need tickets/reservations for gingerbread making event. It seems like i saw somewhere that the kids can build gingerbread house and take back to cabin but I can't find anything about that on my reservations events or things to do page.
You will have to watch the Navigator as it's listed in there. I don't remember if you pick up the tickets on day one or not though, you can't sign up for it online.

For first time cruisers checking in tomorrow- Frozen meet n greet is available the 27th and 1st. Princess meet n greet is available the 27th and 30th. Disney Jr character breakfast is available on the 30th. BBB was showing available every day except CC day when it shows Pirate league instead. If there is any excursion you want me to look at let me know.

Well...there went $100+ on etsy.... Cruise shopping is bad for my bank account, but looks great on my child! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter