November 25th, 2016 - Black Friday on the Wonder

The first group for the DISboards is closed and is:
Huskiesrule - 3 adults (2 female, 1 male)
SJ14 - DW, DH, DD 12, DD 6
bgetter - DH, DW, DD 8, DD 5
Sarah Beddingfield - DW, DH, DD 11, DD 10
bmccarthy422 - DW, DH, DS 8, DD 4
upinparis - 2 adults (female)
SilverLantern - DW, DH, DD 6, DD 3
Gohawks - DW, DH, DD 7, DD 2
Tzbwilsonfam - DH, DW, MIL, DS 2.5
hamm1207/N365PA - DW, DH, DD 1

Group 2 is closed also and is:
zimzim4 - DW, DH, DS 11, DS 6
Kaylinn - DW, DH, DS 12, DS 10
K.Romero - DW, DH, DD 7, Grandma
Elizabeth.C - DW, DH, DD 3
512ATX - DW, DH, DS 4

kucanhead - DH, DW, DD 4, DD 1
dytx - 3 adults (1 female, 2 male)

foursooners - 2 adults(Grandma + Grandpa)
" - DH, DW, DD 14, DS 12
" - DH, DW, DD 6, DS 4

I have merged the groups so we get to 10 quicker so now group 3 is:
ballle_98 - DW, DH, DS 14, DS 6
ballle_98 - Grandma, DD 17, DD 11
ChloeMouse - DW, DH, DS 6
Kdspratt - DW, DH, DS 15, DD 9
Stefileslie85 - Grandma, DW, DD 3, DD 1
+1 - 2 adults (female)
+1 - DH, DW, DS 3
Cajun_Nana - DW, DH, DD 9, DD 7, DD 4

If anyone would like to join the FE let me know, I try to check here daily:earboy2: If anyone would like a copy of their list let me know which version you would like - Excel or Google(or both). Once you have the Google link you can see any updates made, Excel you will get a new copy with every update.

512ATX - DW, DH, DS 4

" - DH, DW, DD 14, DS 12
" - DH, DW, DD 6, DS 4

+1 - 2 adults (female)
+1 - DH, DW, DS 3

If anyone would like to join the FE let me know, I try to check here daily:earboy2: If anyone would like a copy of their list let me know which version you would like - Excel or Google(or both). Once you have the Google link you can see any updates made, Excel you will get a new copy with every update.
Do you have a group that two little boys and 2 parents can join?

Do you have a group that two little boys and 2 parents can join?
Yes but you will have to be up to 10 posts as we are keeping most info private. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your numbers up. The only other info I need is a room # and an email to send the list to but I wouldn't post that here as it is a public forum. Optional info is any allergies and favorite characters. You could always take each person and list characters as that would be at least 4 posts right there:laughing:

We are in room 8600 and have cabana #1 at castaway cay. We re interested in sharing our cabana with a party of 2 or 3. We are in our 70's with an adult son in a wheelchair. If you are interested and are willing to split the cost, please let me know.

We are in room 8600 and have cabana #1 at castaway cay. We re interested in sharing our cabana with a party of 2 or 3. We are in our 70's with an adult son in a wheelchair. If you are interested and are willing to split the cost, please let me know.
Wow, that is super nice of you! Almost makes me want to give up our cabana at SB but since we have no kids this time I am finally going to the adult beach so I can feel all grown up:rotfl2:

I am going to pm everyone the links to their FE list so be on the lookout!

I finished up one of my fish extender gifts today (don't laugh)...
Handmade (from a very non-crafty, non-pinterest momma) note cards to mail home (front and back pictured) while we are docked at Key West and Castaway cay. A stamped envelope will be included. [GALLERY=][GALLERY=][/GALLERY][/GALLERY]

Attachments

• note card.jpg
    note card.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 11

Handmade (from a very non-crafty, non-pinterest momma) note cards to mail home (front and back pictured) while we are docked at Key West and Castaway cay. A stamped envelope will be included. [GALLERY=][GALLERY=][/GALLERY][/GALLERY]
That is cute!

512ATX - DW, DH, DS 4

" - DH, DW, DD 14, DS 12
" - DH, DW, DD 6, DS 4

+1 - 2 adults (female)
+1 - DH, DW, DS 3

Yay! My group is on here!!!!!! I got on through Facebook, but recognized these names. This is my first Disney cruise, 2nd for the granddaughters who are with us, but they've never done fish extenders before. I just thought I was busy making tshirts...now I am fe shopping and researching like a mad woman!

Those are super cute!! I'm not a crafty person at all...

I am curious about Castaway Cay. That is going to be our lay around on the beach day.. No excursions planned.. Should we bring a beach tote bag and a little insulated cooler bag?
Are sodas and food on the island really expensive?
If we want to rent a paddle boat, do you think they will be available?
How do we sign up for the 5k?

Thanks

I am booked for the Princess Gathering.. Is this even the same as the Princess Tea Party or are they different? If they are different, how do I sign up for the tea party too?

Thanks

For those you who have already booked your excursions and on board activities, was anything unavailable? Any know if the Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter is still available? Cabanas available? I am wondering what's left for us first time cruisers... Thanks for any info you can share...

The Frozen Character Meet and Greets were all booked by the time I logged on at 9am CST to check it out. Also, the cabanas at Castaway went fast. Next time I know to stay up until midnight and book.. haha.. It's tough learning the first go round.. This is our first Disney cruise too.

I haven't done them but I assume you would just sign up the kids, unlike with the character breakfast where it would be everyone.

I signed up everyone for the Disney Jr. breakfast and just the girl/ladies for the Princess Gathering.. I think you have to sign up someone over the age of 18 to accompany any kids to the meet and greets.

SAM's Club has $500 Disney gift cards for $475.. For those that have used them before on the cruise, do you recommend pre-loading them to our cruise account or saving them to pay our bill before we disembark?

Thanks

I am curious about Castaway Cay. That is going to be our lay around on the beach day.. No excursions planned.. Should we bring a beach tote bag and a little insulated cooler bag?
Are sodas and food on the island really expensive?
If we want to rent a paddle boat, do you think they will be available?
How do we sign up for the 5k?

Thanks
Food and drink are free on the island unless you want alcohol. Rentals should be available on a first come, first serve basis I think. You will have to look at the Navigator to sign up for the 5k, I haven't done it so I'm not sure. You probably have to go to Guest Relations on board to sign up.
SAM's Club has $500 Disney gift cards for $475.. For those that have used them before on the cruise, do you recommend pre-loading them to our cruise account or saving them to pay our bill before we disembark?

Thanks
You can do it either way but keep in mind once your account hits a certain $ amount they will charge it to a credit card.

I wish it was playing our whole cruise. I love Christmas music, but there's just something about Disney music playing in the background on the ship...
Its my first time going on a cruise and on the cruise they will be playing Christmas music?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter