November 2015....The countdown begins!!

Hi all you happy planners! Has anyone looked at last years hours for Nov., just to get an idea for November? Not sure where to find them...does anyone in here know? BIG NEWS: My daughter and her family just found out they will be able to go with us this trip! Soooooo happy. This will be the first time I can go with all of my grandkids! They are 12 and 15. I took my oldest (17) two years ago for HS graduation. Now we can make our ADR's together...out from 180 days of course. I could not be more excited! I won't be able to keep up with them everyday, but's that's okay. We'll eat together every night and we'll meet up for fast pass rides during the day...if they line up. We can swim together at night and talk about all the magic!

Look here:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours/nov14.cfm?requesttimeout=1000

oh boy. I thought teh party would be over on Halloween. We were discussing how the kids were going to miss trick or treating b/c of travel. maybe this would be a great way to make it up!!! thanks @lazer

oh boy. I thought teh party would be over on Halloween. We were discussing how the kids were going to miss trick or treating b/c of travel. maybe this would be a great way to make it up!!! thanks @lazer
We've found it's worth every single penny...and they get to dress up and trick or treat at the Magic Kingdom...if that doesn't make up for missing Halloween because of traveling, it's a lost cause. haha.

What are the best thigns to do at MNSSHP? It will be our first time, on Halloween. I know it will be crowded And we have 2/3 more MK days so not a worry. I really want to meet some characters especially Sally and Jack but I am afraid I don't want the kids to stand in line for hours to do so. We will arrive at 4 and it's our first park day :) most likely not staying until mid init as my kids are 4 and 8

What are the best thigns to do at MNSSHP? It will be our first time, on Halloween. I know it will be crowded And we have 2/3 more MK days so not a worry. I really want to meet some characters especially Sally and Jack but I am afraid I don't want the kids to stand in line for hours to do so. We will arrive at 4 and it's our first park day :) most likely not staying until mid init as my kids are 4 and 8

Check out this link:

http://wdwprepschool.com/guide-to-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/

Hi all you happy planners! Has anyone looked at last years hours for Nov., just to get an idea for November? Not sure where to find them...does anyone in here know? BIG NEWS: My daughter and her family just found out they will be able to go with us this trip! Soooooo happy. This will be the first time I can go with all of my grandkids! They are 12 and 15. I took my oldest (17) two years ago for HS graduation. Now we can make our ADR's together...out from 180 days of course. I could not be more excited! I won't be able to keep up with them everyday, but's that's okay. We'll eat together every night and we'll meet up for fast pass rides during the day...if they line up. We can swim together at night and talk about all the magic!
Josh at Easywdw still has the crowd calendar from November on his website. You have to dig a little bit, but the hours are there. That's what I've been basing my plans on, although I'm sure it will change a bit with Veteran's Day being on a Wednesday, and the F&W festival running later into the month.

Exciting that you will have all your grandkids with you! I hope my parents or in-laws are able to come with us at some point to see Disney with our kids.

We watch the first parade (sit in front of Pecos Bills) and get there early so you don't miss the VERY beginning. During the second parade, we ride things in tomorrow land (it was pretty quiet there during the last party we went to). We hit up some candy spots, but when we've been leaving each time, CMS tend to fill up the kiddos bags with candy (everyone at the party gets a small trick or treat bag). We didn't wait to meet many characters (just the ones with short lines or no line) as my kids just didn't have any interest. We didn't go last year and I heard it was very crowded, but typically we have found the ride lines to be shorter. We stay the entire time and the last hour to hour and a half are the best for riding many things and running into characters with no lines!

Has anyone been to Universal during Thanksgiving week? Our dates are 11/20-11/28 and older DS wants to go to Universal for 2 days. I was hoping to get there in Aug. but doesn't look like that's going to happen so Nov. it is :worried: . I KNOW it'll be crazy busy, just wondering how bad......

Has anyone been to Universal during Thanksgiving week? Our dates are 11/20-11/28 and older DS wants to go to Universal for 2 days. I was hoping to get there in Aug. but doesn't look like that's going to happen so Nov. it is :worried: . I KNOW it'll be crazy busy, just wondering how bad......

A few years ago we went the Monday before Thanksgiving and it was awful. We were there at opening and they would only let a certain number of people in Hogsmeade. We were lucky enough to get in but FJ had a 2 hour wait but it was hard to move. I was going to go on it but with that long a wait I wimped out. We are not thrill ride people so all we did was walk around and did the tour of Hogwarts and got butterbeer. We had the 2 parks 1 day pass so we went from IOA to Universal and had lunch and did a few attractions and shows. It is probably even worse with Diagon Alley. We will be there the same time except we leave on the 29th and the only non Disney park we are doing is SW.

I wouldn't do Universal without the Express Pass. Stay onsite for one night and you'll have it for both days (check in and check out day).

A few years ago we went the Monday before Thanksgiving and it was awful. We were there at opening and they would only let a certain number of people in Hogsmeade. We were lucky enough to get in but FJ had a 2 hour wait but it was hard to move. I was going to go on it but with that long a wait I wimped out. We are not thrill ride people so all we did was walk around and did the tour of Hogwarts and got butterbeer. We had the 2 parks 1 day pass so we went from IOA to Universal and had lunch and did a few attractions and shows. It is probably even worse with Diagon Alley. We will be there the same time except we leave on the 29th and the only non Disney park we are doing is SW.

I wouldn't do Universal without the Express Pass. Stay onsite for one night and you'll have it for both days (check in and check out day).

Thanks guys :( CynBeth I was thinking we'd go that Sun. and Mon. before but I guess that'll suck, too lol. We already have our resort booked for the trip - BWV again :goodvibes - so I don't think DH will go for staying one night over there. I may just have to talk him back in to a quick Aug. trip for Universal!!

You can also buy the Express Pass, but honestly, it is often cheaper to book a hotel for a night (even if you don't stay there) because then your room gets them free. We went in October last year and it was PERFECT. The summer crowds had died down and the HP lands were great and we literally did everything 10 times!

You can also buy the Express Pass, but honestly, it is often cheaper to book a hotel for a night (even if you don't stay there) because then your room gets them free. We went in October last year and it was PERFECT. The summer crowds had died down and the HP lands were great and we literally did everything 10 times!

We talked about it more and decided NOT to do Uni in Nov., which is absolutely fine with me. We'll either do Aug. or early next year and we very well may stay there for just one night to get the EP.

On another note, finally got our resort set for November - back to BWV!!! :love:

Anyone stay at Cabins lately? We were gonna try CBR, but now I'm leaning towards cabins for the space (three adults and two kiddos). Anyone on this thread been recently? I haven't been to The Cabins in 15 years :)

It's finally April! MVMCP tickets are supposed to go on sale this month instead of May! Already have my party date set. Who else is going?!!! I'll be in the world from Nov 5-14 and staying at WL for the first time!!!! I am planning on MVMCP on 11/12! So excited! This trip can't come soon enough!

It's finally April! MVMCP tickets are supposed to go on sale this month instead of May! Already have my party date set. Who else is going?!!! I'll be in the world from Nov 5-14 and staying at WL for the first time!!!! I am planning on MVMCP on 11/12! So excited! This trip can't come soon enough!

Not going to MVMCP this year but feeling your excitement party: about wanting Nov. to get here! Will it be your first time doing the Xmas party? We've done it twice, last time was 2012. Love the toy soldiers in the parade!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter