November 2015....The countdown begins!!

Hail fellow Poly and November fans! I'm going from Nov. 18 - 28th! Maybe once spring and summer come....November will seem much closer! I think my next trip should not be planned NO more than six months out. Been planning since last Thanksgiving (too long). It's just me and my sweety....no kids...unless my daughter and grandkids come, which I'm hoping! Let's see...that means after November I should plan to go back in May. Perfect! May pixie dust be blown on my bank account! pixiedust:

Hail fellow Poly and November fans! I'm going from Nov. 18 - 28th! Maybe once spring and summer come....November will seem much closer! I think my next trip should not be planned NO more than six months out. Been planning since last Thanksgiving (too long). It's just me and my sweety....no kids...unless my daughter and grandkids come, which I'm hoping! Let's see...that means after November I should plan to go back in May. Perfect! May pixie dust be blown on my bank account! pixiedust:

We were last there December 2013 and decided to go back for Thanksgiving Week 2015. We will be at the Poly with you for half of our trip which begins a few days after you arrive and then we go on to AKL. It will be a first time at both resorts. I wish we could make our ADRs already and book with Southwest. At least MVMCP tickets seem close. We are so hoping to get 11/20. It will be my Husband and I plus my Mom.

We were last there December 2013 and decided to go back for Thanksgiving Week 2015. We will be at the Poly with you for half of our trip which begins a few days after you arrive and then we go on to AKL. It will be a first time at both resorts. I wish we could make our ADRs already and book with Southwest. At least MVMCP tickets seem close. We are so hoping to get 11/20. It will be my Husband and I plus my Mom.

I hear you about the flights! Southwest schedules should be out in May. I was considering staying at both resorts as well. I love the AKL, never stayed there nor at Poly. I like the idea of being on the monorail line. I am avidly watching the Poly updates and hoping for the best regarding construction. I am going with my sweetheart, it is his first time ever! How did you find the parks during Thanksgiving week? Were they super crowded?

How is everybody making plans already? Park Hours won't be out for a few months.

My weekend is race weekend and we're running. Which means EPCOT Saturday night until 4 AM for after race party.

Touring plans also has projected hours and crowd levels

I hear you about the flights! Southwest schedules should be out in May. I was considering staying at both resorts as well. I love the AKL, never stayed there nor at Poly. I like the idea of being on the monorail line. I am avidly watching the Poly updates and hoping for the best regarding construction. I am going with my sweetheart, it is his first time ever! How did you find the parks during Thanksgiving week? Were they super crowded?

We actually were there for Thanksgiving Week 2011 and we did not find it bad. We did Universal the Monday before and it was awful. At the Disney parks we pretty much got to do all the attractions we wanted without fast passes and I think the waits were not too bad. We did AK on the holiday.

DH and I returned yesterday from our quick anniversary trip :love: so now I'm ready to start thinking about November! I had a few ADR's I wanted to make in mind before we left, and now I want to add Yachtsman and possibly Restaurant Marrakesh for Nov. Yachtsman was by far the best meal we've ever had in WDW :thumbsup2 My only reservation is, I know DS9 will want the filet off the adult menu - do I want to buy him a $49 piece of meat lol???? And we were very impressed with Marrakesh. Our first time eating at both.
Have to get a new ticker going, too!!!!

Just booked Coronado Springs for november 2-10. Celebrating my 25th birthday and hoping for free dining!

We're staying at POR November 4-10. I'm hoping to get registered for the Wine & Dine Half next Tuesday! Everybody has me nervous that the race will fill up too fast for me to register! I will be at my computer 30 minutes before registration opens! I HAVE TO get in! I've waited 2 years for my schedule to not conflict with this race. :sad1:

Last edited:
We're staying at POR November 4-10. I'm hoping to get registered for the Wine & Dine Half next Tuesday! Everybody has me nervous that ther race will fill up too fast for me to register! I will be at my computer 30 minutes before registration opens! I HAVE TO get in! I've waited 2 years for my schedule to not conflict with this race. :sad1:
Good luck. I have friends who run that race every year and LOVE it!

We're staying at POR November 4-10. I'm hoping to get registered for the Wine & Dine Half next Tuesday! Everybody has me nervous that the race will fill up too fast for me to register! I will be at my computer 30 minutes before registration opens! I HAVE TO get in! I've waited 2 years for my schedule to not conflict with this race. :sad1:

it's a great race! I'll be waiting 30 minutes early to sign up too! We stayed at POR last time we ran the race (2013)- it's a nice resort!

Hi! We will be staying at Pop. October 30- November 8 with MNNSHP on the 31st. We just told the kids tonight I am so happy!

How is everybody making plans already? Park Hours won't be out for a few months.
October hours came out on a website the other day, Disney has not officially released the hours yet but I'm assuming they are any day now since mousesteps has the hours on their site. November usually follows not too far after that. They will definitely be available for November, before May when the 180 day mark starts.

Hi Everyone!! Just an FYI - JetBlue released their dates/fares for the rest of the year today!! I just booked us for 11/19 - 11/28!! I'm so excited; having our plane tickets purchased makes it seem so much closer! :)

We just reserved our trip! Staying 11/21-11/27 at AoA. Cannot wait! Not sure who is more excited, the wife and I or the kids lol. We have friends with children the same age as ours going with us as well. We are road tripping it from Chicago! Should be fun.

Last edited:
Thanks for the jet blue advice, they released our dates last week but the price was insane, I just booked and it was $200 over what I had budgeted but not bad. I don't feel like this is real but we have everything set up and the kids know, so.....maybe when I wake uo tomorrow it will be an extra exciting day

Just officially booked everything and we are all set for our upcoming November trip!!! We'll be staying at WBC for the first half of our trip, and the second half will be at WL CL. Just modified our car rental and we are all set! 8 more months to go!!! LOL :yay::yay:

I just booked and it was $200 over what I had budgeted but not bad.

I got a great price on the flight TO Disney, but I paid a little more than I wanted coming back; about $50/pp more. I figure traveling Thanksgiving week, I still got a pretty good deal. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter