November 2015....The countdown begins!!

Anyone get Minnie's Holiday Dine? It wasn't a priority for me at all as I knew my kids wouldn't care either way. But, I liked the idea of the characters in holiday dress. Around 3:30 I went on and saw availability for Thanksgiving day and booked it :) We planned on being at HS that evening anyway so it works, just have to drop another ADR.
I also decided I may want to change my plans for our last day so I'm going to have to work on that a bit!

Anyone get Minnie's Holiday Dine? It wasn't a priority for me at all as I knew my kids wouldn't care either way. But, I liked the idea of the characters in holiday dress. Around 3:30 I went on and saw availability for Thanksgiving day and booked it :) We planned on being at HS that evening anyway so it works, just have to drop another ADR.
I also decided I may want to change my plans for our last day so I'm going to have to work on that a bit!

I did. We will go on our last day. I think it should be a nice way to end our trip. When I told my teen daughter about it she loved the idea. She loves Minnie so this is right up her alley. I'm excited to give it a try.

We did, we got it for 11/16, our planned day in HS anyway. We are excited to see the characters dressed for the holidays.

Can someone tell me if there are morning EMHs at Epcot on Monday, 11/2? On http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours/nov15.cfm , it appears they have Epcot listed as having morning EMHs that day when I thought it was MK with EMHs?? I am planning on Epcot that day so want to make sure if it is an 8am or 9am start....

90 days to go!!! I cannot believe how fast it is coming.. feels like yesterday I booked my trip in January and I was in the high 200's!!! Woohoo!!!!

I'm at 95, I also have not gotten MDE stuff yet. Should I be worried?

I don't think you should be worried. I honestly can't remember from all of our past trips when exactly we got our ME stuff; for our March trip I didn't give Disney our flight info until about 5 weeks before we left so that doesn't help lol. However for this trip, since we're renting points I gave the flight info to the owner we're renting from and he gave it to Disney. I just did that earlier this week and when he emailed me back he said we'd have the info 30-45 days before we leave.
I seem to remember on past trips having it sooner than 30 days, but since you're still farther out than that I wouldn't worry. If it gets closer to 2 months and you're concerned, maybe give a call just to feel better :) And maybe some other posters here can let us know if they also have not received their ME packet yet, too!

Not at all! We usually get them around the 30 day mark or even 4 weeks out. I only got mine already because I filled out the DME form on the website.. I will still have another set come from my TA when she send the rest of the stuff out to me.

Not at all! We usually get them around the 30 day mark or even 4 weeks out. I only got mine already because I filled out the DME form on the website.. I will still have another set come from my TA when she send the rest of the stuff out to me.

Agreed. I was worried when someone posted they got theirs but standard practice, per the site when I confirmed they had my flight info, is for you to have it 30-45 days out. Doesn't mean the suspense isn't killing me!

Ahhhh my ticker is down to 2 months! 2 months! Which also means I will be taking a 2+ month old to Disney since today is my due date :goodvibes We are DVC and booked everything 11 months out and a month later we found out we are expecting dd2. DD1 is thrilled to introduce baby sister to her happy place!

Ahhhh my ticker is down to 2 months! 2 months! Which also means I will be taking a 2+ month old to Disney since today is my due date :goodvibes We are DVC and booked everything 11 months out and a month later we found out we are expecting dd2. DD1 is thrilled to introduce baby sister to her happy place!
Congrats with the new little one!!! And doesn't it feel great to see the ticker say 2 months?!! I booked my trip and airfare back in January! Cannot believe how fast it is going... I am actually super excited for summer to be over and Fall to get here... thats when it really feels close. Less than a month now and I can book my FP's!!!!

97 days!!!:hug:

Yipee! I can't believe I have a ticker up again!! :woohoo:

Did NOT expect to be going again this soon, in fact I thought we might be done for another year or more. Hubby's company announced about a month ago they are having their national sales mtg in Orlando again, at the Hilton Bonnet Creek Resort. So....another trip and FREE room! And MVMCP, my very favorite....yay!!!

We are also going thanksgiving night. Dropped tusker house for it. Now we are planning on AK in the am, then hopping over to HS for dinner and Osborne lights.

We are also going thanksgiving night. Dropped tusker house for it. Now we are planning on AK in the am, then hopping over to HS for dinner and Osborne lights.

I think we'll be at AK earlier in the day too, unless we end up getting tickets to the Old Spice Classic basketball tournament at WWOS that day. But definitely seeing the lights after Minnie's dinner :)

When I called last week to add my flight info for DME, I was told that I will receive my DME stuff around 30 days prior to my trip date. The last few times, I think I got it around 45 days ahead of time. Don't worry! Tomorrow we will be three months away for us... I can't wait for the 60 day mark so I can make some FP+ reservations! It's our first time doing so, and first trip with magic bands... always something new. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter