November 2015....The countdown begins!!

So yesterday we decided to add a breakfast ADR at Whispering Canyon! We stayed at the Lodge last year and heard all the craziness and thought it would be so much fun to visit for this years trip!! Anyone ever been? Any advice other than not to ask for ketchup?!! (Although my daughter told me she's asking for it whether or not she needs it!! Lol)

So yesterday we decided to add a breakfast ADR at Whispering Canyon! We stayed at the Lodge last year and heard all the craziness and thought it would be so much fun to visit for this years trip!! Anyone ever been? Any advice other than not to ask for ketchup?!! (Although my daughter told me she's asking for it whether or not she needs it!! Lol)

We went a few years ago for 2 breakfasts while staying at WL. The first time we had a waitress that really got into it as did the other waiters and waitresses with the few others like us who were there at opening and pretty much was laughing our whole meal. I do not remember specifics. The second time a few days later it was with different staff and was pretty quiet. We are eating there again our upcoming trip. The food was pretty good.

95 days!

Everything is booked, just made our plan tonight so we'll be ready to book FP+ 60 days out. Even managed CP reservations for DS's 3rd bday. Lunch instead of breakfast but it seems I'm lucky to have gotten a reso at all! I don't think I've ever been so organized for a Disney trip before!

We went a few years ago for 2 breakfasts while staying at WL. The first time we had a waitress that really got into it as did the other waiters and waitresses with the few others like us who were there at opening and pretty much was laughing our whole meal. I do not remember specifics. The second time a few days later it was with different staff and was pretty quiet. We are eating there again our upcoming trip. The food was pretty good.

Thanks for sharing! We have heard people got heckled and yelled at too!! lol Guess it depends on your waiter!! The breakfast looks great, we're looking forward to trying it for the first time!!

So ...Where is everyone having Thanksgiving dinner?!

We decided to go back to Cape May Cafe. We loved it two years ago, so we made an ADR for this year!

Nothing like "last minute" changes... we're 83 days away. Two nights ago my mom called and said she cancelled her trip because her boyfriend dumped her. We were all suppose to go together (in different rooms) and once they broke up she just cancelled everything because she didn't want to go with us alone. Since we can't cancel our trip (and I honestly don't want to) I decided to make some changes for us and added an extra night to our trip and changed our resort for the last two nights to Grand Floridian. I've wanted to go to that resort since I was a little girl and we can't afford to go there for an entire vacation, but we can handle it for two nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter