November 2013 Pin Code Watch

No pin in my name, but the CM I spoke to was very friendly.
She told me to keep calling back, and said "I'm not telling you this, but I'm telling this...go to the website and just start pricing stuff out. You never know what can happen after doing that. Wink wink."

So I've been messing around pricing out hotels and ticket options and almost buying them then emptying my 'cart'. We'll see what happens.

Don't know how I can be so excited then so let down in the same phone call. I called to see if I had a pin and I do wooo hoo. But then no nemo rooms available. But she did say that if they do come out with room only discount that I could apply it. Just no free dinning

Don't know how I can be so excited then so let down in the same phone call. I called to see if I had a pin and I do wooo hoo. But then no nemo rooms available. But she did say that if they do come out with room only discount that I could apply it. Just no free dinning

Oh no! So there are no family suites available at AoA at all?! Or just in the Nemo section?

Right 411, they do have lion king and cars available. No nemo which leads me to believe they were never offered. I tried 3 diff weeks in Nov and none available. Then this past week none available for visa holders or general public for free dinning. Then the CM told me they had no trouble filling the nemo suites and didn't know if they even had any for free dinning

HHMcG said:
We got the pin. But our dates (Nov 4-12) are blacked out. :( Its a bit bittersweet.

Dealing with the same issue :( maybe they'll have a offer for that time frame. Since our dates are 11/9-11/16 I wonder if you could pay for dining on two days then get it 11/11-11/16 for free? The only reason I won't do two ressies is the risk of having to move rooms and having to use all the dining from the first before checkout :(

Dealing with the same issue :( maybe they'll have a offer for that time frame. Since our dates are 11/9-11/16 I wonder if you could pay for dining on two days then get it 11/11-11/16 for free? The only reason I won't do two ressies is the risk of having to move rooms and having to use all the dining from the first before checkout :(

You would have to do two reservations, it is the only way sorry to say. I would do RO for the first 2 days paying OOP for food, then your FD Package. If you did purchase a DP for your first 2 nights you have to purchase Tickets on both pkg's making it cost ineffective. Dining credits are good till midnight of the day you check out.

I called and the CM, Eduardo, was not nice about checking at all. He said " I see you've called a lot asking about pin codes." I said I haven't ever called, then he said "oh you've been pricing a November trip a lot online" then he was like "you have no pin" and hung up.

Our dates are the 9-16th as well....none of us have any pin codes or received the email. If it is open to the public, I'm just wondering if it would be worth the two reservations....with 12 people and 4 rooms and 3 different resorts....and most of my party not ever having been to Disney- I feel like it would be a nightmare! But it also would save a lot of $$$.....guess I won't have to worry about it until if and when they open it to the general public.

Thank you! :) and so this is counting as a anniversary trip right? :)

Actually I'm going with my son and mother for her 70th bday. We're doing something different for our anniversary. When we went on our honeymoon, he had never been to Disney or on a plane. He thought it was going to be a relaxing vacation but I had already been to Disney world many times before and we all know this is NO relaxing vacation. So needless to say, I wore him out.(and not in the way everyone is thinking) I had him up early everyday for rope drop or character breakfasts. I felt bad, he had so many blisters and his legs were killing him. I've managed to get him to go a few more times over the years but he hasn't gone since 2005 when my son was 8. He said he would rather spend his time playing around in the garage. THAT'S JUST CRAZY TALK:confused3

Can you come in a day earlier? My dates are excluded but I knew they would be since I am going Jersey Week too. glad I was able to get a good deal through my TA

Unfortunately we already have airfare booked. I don't really see why they blacked out at 11/1 though. I understand Jersey week is busier and we went during it a couple of years ago and it was offered, but for the 4 of us getting a TA rate for our room (Wife is a TA) it didn't make much sense to get it. This year though we are traveling with both nephews and my mother in law so the FD would be worthwhile this trip.

Right 411, they do have lion king and cars available. No nemo which leads me to believe they were never offered. I tried 3 diff weeks in Nov and none available. Then this past week none available for visa holders or general public for free dinning. Then the CM told me they had no trouble filling the nemo suites and didn't know if they even had any for free dinning

Some people have reported on here that they have been able to apply the FD GP code and FD pin code to there reservations, the dates are just limited. If they were completely blacked out Disney would have to list it in the fine print legal verbiage, as they do with the LM room, and FW campsites and the 3 bedroom villas. I'm sure when the GP FD offer is released this summer it will be be the same situation with the Nemo rooms, available, but very limited.

Booking 2 packages would cost you MORE money, because you have to purchase tickets with MYW FD packages. To save money and take advantage of a FD offer, you would need book a room only reservation for 2 nights and start your FD package on the 11th. You can pick up your package tickets up to 3 days early at Guest Services at Downtown Disney or one of the 4 theme parks.

Does anyone know with this pin offer if it is good for length of stay if you check in by the end date of offer??

Yes, all free dining promos are good for length of stay - as long as you check in by the late day of a FD promo, they will apply it to your entire trip up to 14 nights.

Does anyone know with this pin offer if it is good for length of stay if you check in by the end date of offer??

i'm not understanding. i thought that as long as your stay included some of the days in the fd weather it be at the begining or at the end you would get the whole vaca with fd. at least thats how it was for us.
am i missing something?

tinkerone said:
i'm not understanding. i thought that as long as your stay included some of the days in the fd weather it be at the begining or at the end you would get the whole vaca with fd. at least thats how it was for us.
am i missing something?
One trip before they gave my mother it before when they arrived before it started because they were going to be there during the time it started.

am i missing something?

No, that is not correct. Your CHECK IN date must fall within the FD promo dates to have the discount applied to your entire stay. If your check IN dates does not fall within those dates, even if every other day of your vacation, does they will not apply the discount to your reservation. There is no way around this, it is not up to the CMs discretion, that is how the WDW R
reservations system is set up.

TheDisney411 said:
No, that is not correct. Your CHECK IN date must fall within the FD promo dates to have the discount applied to your entire stay. If your check IN dates does not fall within those dates, even if every other day of your vacation, does they will not apply the discount to your reservation. There is no way around this, it is not up to the CMs discretion, that is how the WDW R
reservations system is set up.

There are ways around it. I've been a witness of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter